California faces deadline tomorrow to avoid junk bond status

Nickie, why don't your reiterate on how the old retired people can move out of their homes so Ca. can get more property taxes? :eusa_whistle:

*shrug* if you have a problem with that, than exempt them. Easy as pie.

Since when have you given a shit about the poor, anyway?

You mind giving all of us some of my quotes as far as not "giving a shit" about the poor?? Now your starting to lie to try and get a point across numpskull. I'll be waiting for your response to my question to you. YOU ARE THE EPIC FAILURE!

sales taxes dipshit have very little to do with Education ANYONE who buys something in the state pays sales taxes which go to paying for local govts basically,like street repair,cops, fire ...state taxes and federal taxes pay for education,and unless you are working and paying taxes to the state and feds,you are not contributing to education....try again dildo....

Actually the large majority goes to the general fund, dipshit. Check your facts before spewing your nonsensical garbage.

Sales taxes in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At 8.25%, California has the highest state sales tax, which can total up to 10.25% with local sales tax included.[17] Sales and use taxes in the state of California are collected by a publicly elected tax commission. The statewide 8.25% is allocated as:[18]

8.25% - State
5.00% - State - General Fund
0.25% - State - Fiscal Recovery Fund
0.50% - State - Local Revenue Fund
0.50% - State - Local Public Safety Fund
1.00% - Uniform Local Tax
0.25% - Local County - Transportation funds
0.75% - Local City/County - Operational funds

And what does the general fund pay for?

Distribution of General Fund Spending - California - Kaiser State Health Facts

Hey....mostly Education. Funny how that works.

Guess you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, eh?

the "General Fund"....encompasses everything that the state pays for.....its just a name.....so dont get excited.....
only aprox 25 % of the sales tax go to education......the great majority come out of the personal state taxes....and the so called lottery is supposed to pick up the rest...

Harry, nickie is resorting to lying now that he has nothing.

sales taxes dipshit have very little to do with Education ANYONE who buys something in the state pays sales taxes which go to paying for local govts basically,like street repair,cops, fire ...state taxes and federal taxes pay for education,and unless you are working and paying taxes to the state and feds,you are not contributing to education....try again dildo....

Actually the large majority goes to the general fund, dipshit. Check your facts before spewing your nonsensical garbage.

At 8.25%, California has the highest state sales tax, which can total up to 10.25% with local sales tax included.[17] Sales and use taxes in the state of California are collected by a publicly elected tax commission. The statewide 8.25% is allocated as:[18]

8.25% - State

the "General Fund"....encompasses everything that the state pays for.....its just a name.....so dont get excited.....
only aprox 25 % of the sales tax go to education......the great majority come out of the personal state taxes....and the so called lottery is supposed to pick up the rest...

Oh, well, you finally dredged up an answer, eh?

So guess this:

sales taxes dipshit have very little to do with Education

Was completely full of shit, eh?

Yeah. Sorry to make you cry twice in one day, bitch.

Nickie, why don't your reiterate on how the old retired people can move out of their homes so Ca. can get more property taxes? :eusa_whistle:

You mind giving all of us some of my quotes as far as not "giving a shit" about the poor?? Now your starting to lie to try and get a point across numpskull. I'll be waiting for your response to my question to you. YOU ARE THE EPIC FAILURE!

Do you favor welfare? Section 8? Universal Healthcare? Government run social security?

Oh, are we talking about the legal qualifications?

Legally one can rent in NY and still be a Californian.

So, as usual, you fail.

Next?

Epic fail on your end. Probably the only ties you have is your mommy, and daddy's home. :lol::lol: So take your 'legally" and shove it up your ass. You ain't a californian, and you know it...so don't lie.

So what are the qualifications again?

Way to be a lying hack. Nothing different I suppose tho

My quote was nickie

"Hey assbite...your not a californian :cuckoo: " So now your trying to take my word out of context. This is what you do when you have no game nickie. Once again you are an epic fail

I love California. It seems that some group of ephemeral, almost transparent group of people runs the place. I have talked to natives, people that have told me how dispossessed the locals feel when it comes to politics. They oppose the war in Iraq and illegal aliens. They oppose Gay marriage. These people are not heard from. It amazed me. Now, my brother lost his house in Pacifica, Cal. He couldn't afford it anymore, because of the current economy. He is a Vietnam vet and lived in Cali since the 60's. Why should anyone care the the hell happens to California anymore?

8.25% - State

Poor Harry. I told you I'd make you cry again, bitch.

you havent made anyone cry fagot....for a guy you are bitchy....pity your boyfriend.... geezus....

the GENERAL FUND Nikie....is the collective term were California tax revenues go....ok got that.....around 60-70% is from personal income taxes,property taxes.....approx. 25% is from sales taxes.....the rest is from fees charged and the lottery and so forth and so on.........around half that i believe goes to education....with 50% of that from state taxes...aprox. 25% from sales which has gone up considerably from what it was 10 years ago thanks to immigration run wild...and the rest is supposed to be put in by the lottery,but we all know thats a crock.....so go fucking calm done and blow your boy friend....god knows it will shut you the fuck up for 3 mins....

Do you favor welfare? Section 8? Universal Healthcare? Government run social security?
nickie....I asked you to find my posts where I didn't "give a shit" about the poor. Obviously you couldn't find any because they are not there. Therefore, you knew nothing about me, and just made a lie about me. epic fail on your end nikie

Epic fail on your end. Probably the only ties you have is your mommy, and daddy's home. :lol::lol: So take your 'legally" and shove it up your ass. You ain't a californian, and you know it...so don't lie.

So what are the qualifications again?

Way to be a lying hack. Nothing different I suppose tho

My quote was nickie

"Hey assbite...your not a californian :cuckoo: " So now your trying to take my word out of context. This is what you do when you have no game nickie. Once again you are an epic fail

Wtf? How am I trying to take your words out of context, dickface? I quoted them in their entirety.

And again, what are the qualifications for being a Californian that you've unilaterally made up and decided, having little to no knowledge of me, that I don't fulfill them?

you havent made anyone cry fagot....for a guy you are bitchy....pity your boyfriend.... geezus....

the GENERAL FUND Nikie....is the collective term were California tax revenues go....ok got that.....around 60-70% is from personal income taxes,property taxes.....approx. 25% is from sales taxes.....the rest is from fees charged and the lottery and so forth and so on.........around half that i believe goes to education....with 50% of that from state taxes...aprox. 25% from sales which has gone up considerably from what it was 10 years ago thanks to immigration run wild...and the rest is supposed to be put in by the lottery,but we all know thats a crock.....so go fucking calm done and blow your boy friend....god knows it will shut you the fuck up for 3 mins....

Oh good, your reading the links I provided you with since you obviously didn't know what the fuck you were talking about before.

Way to throw out the insults as a snappy comeback.

Care to explain how sales tax paying for 25% of education means that sales tax has "very little to do" with education?

Yeah. Thought not. Poor baby.

nickie....I asked you to find my posts where I didn't "give a shit" about the poor. Obviously you couldn't find any because they are not there. Therefore, you knew nothing about me, and just made a lie about me. epic fail on your end nikie

What exactly was the lie, hmm?

Are you one of those dipshits who think I can lie by asking a question? A question is exactly that...a QUESTION, and cannot be a lie, by itself. There were no assertions in the question.

Next?

nickie?....nickie?....is he under there?...no...probably went back under his rock to sulk. :lol:

Umm, really?

I don't play on the boards 24/7. Sorry you had to *gasp* wait a bit for my response.

Jesus, get a life.

nickie?....nickie?....is he under there?...no...probably went back under his rock to sulk. :lol:

bitchy fuck aint he.....

Poor baby, still bitter I made you cry like a little bitch?

Here you go:

Facial_Tissue_Box.jpg

All better now, pookie?

If California hadn't created their INSANE real estate proeprty taxes, the market value of their homes wouldn't have risen do insanely as they have.

As I understand the laws, you buy a home and then your taxes are assessed on the purchase price.

Then your real estate taxes are assessed on that purchase price FOREVER(?!?!) until you sell the house to somebody else and then the tax rate is again reassessed.

Do I have that right?

Because if I do, then of course California started down this road when they passed the proposition which set that goofy system up.

If the local towns cannot suppor the social sevices through RE taxes, it falls on the state government ot do that, right?

And if the state government's revenues decline (as they typically do in a deep recession) then of course that state will be in trouble.

Last edited:

Oh good, your reading the links I provided you with since you obviously didn't know what the fuck you were talking about before.

Care to explain how sales tax paying for 25% of education means that sales tax has "very little to do" with education?

no you dumb twat....sales tax makes up 25% of the general fund.....you are as they said you are...A DUMB FUCK.....you know Nik you are a fuckin argument whore and will just keep throwing things out there just to keep the argument going....your a fucking asshole.....now why dont you go and give your boyfriend another blowjob so you will have your mouth full for another 3 minutes and maybe you will shut the fuck up for minute ...but knowing you...your probly bitching at the fucker all the while your sucking the fucker off.....

no you dumb twat....sales tax makes up 25% of the general fund.....you are as they said you are...A DUMB FUCK.....you know Nik you are a fuckin argument whore and will just keep throwing things out there just to keep the argument going....your a fucking asshole.....now why dont you go and give your boyfriend another blowjob so you will have your mouth full for another 3 minutes and maybe you will shut the fuck up for minute ...but knowing you...your probly bitching at the fucker all the while your sucking the fucker off.....

What proportion of the general fund comes from sales tax is irrelevant. A large proportion of Sales tax goes to fund education, which you said wasn't the case. Sorry you got owned so badly, and have to resort to gay slurs, but thats the way it is.

Sit down, shut the fuck up, and take your lumps like a man instead of screaming and whining like the little bitch that you are.

How convenient for some of you self-proclaimed conservatives. When a Republican fucks up you just throw them under the bus start calling them liberals.
Well Arnie started off just fine. Said he was gonna' go after spending and illegal aliens. He has since backed off so of course we throw him under the bus. We boot our failures.
When Obama has finished destroying the economy, libs like you will still be building monuments to him.
You just won't take responsibility for anything anybody on your team does under any circumstances. And then you'll lecture us about personal responsibility, too.
Wrong, we make THEM take responsibility. Look at the different responses to when Dems fuck up compared to Repubs. You guys wanna' sweep it under the rug or ignore it.

I'm not sure when the Republican Party became the party of chickenhawking hypocrites, but it surely has become that, of late.
Obama want's a troop surge in Afghanistan, why don't you sign up? Why support him don't cha?

MS I don't think of you as one of the people who is constantly doing this.

But when the liberals take their team to task (as I OFTEN D) they don't pretend tell everyone that the errant liberal or dem is all of a sudden a CONSERVATIVE.

I don't recall if you were here when suddenly Bush II, that some of these partisans supported completely, suddenly became a LIBERAL.

It's this absurd use of the word liberal by some conservatives that I'm objecting to.

Anything they like is conservative (even if its clearly not part of conservative thinking) and anything they don't like (again regardless of what pilosophy it might be aligned to ) is liberal.

They're fucking idiots and hypocrital liars, these idiot partisans.

Of course since they worship ;lying hypoctrites like Rush they mae actually be too stupid to KNOW what they are.

Thank god I'm here to help them in their mission of self discovery, eh?

Forum List

Back