California will provide free health care coverage to unvaccinated illegals

Lol, no different in your state. Show up at ER they have to treat you. The real story is the gov making it sound like it's something not already in place.
So, you are saying if your wages are above the poverty line, no matter what level without health insurance that you will get free medical.

It doesn't huh,, hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀. So you go to the ER with covid they are not going to treat you if you can not pay huh. Well they will. So you get treated no matter what. What the gov has to say about this does not change this. Either way ya get treated. So no change

That's not what the article or this thread is about. Read it before you make another dumb comment.

So, you are saying if your wages are above the poverty line, no matter what level without health insurance that you will get free medical.
They gotta treat you. Illegal, alien, no insurance or not ya get treated. Not saying they won't send a bill but they can sue you all ya gotta do is bk. Most the no insurance bills get written off

They gotta treat you. Illegal, alien, no insurance or not ya get treated. Not saying they won't send a bill but they can sue you all ya gotta do is bk. Most the no insurance bills get written off

This thread is about California's plan to provide health care insurance to unvaccinated people. It's not about ER care.

What do you think about California's plan?

This thread is about California's plan to provide health care insurance to unvaccinated people. It's not about ER care.

What do you think about California's plan?
Semantics. The only difference is California is making a plan to pay for the care. In your state it gets sorted out during tax season or bankruptcy court. Either way the sick gets treated.

Semantics. The only difference is California is making a plan to pay for the care. In your state it gets sorted out during tax season or bankruptcy court. Either way the sick gets treated.

So you agree that people who choose to be unvaccinated should get the same care as those who choose to be vaccinated?

Pretty clear to anyone who doesn't have their head up their fouth point of contact. Veterans are dying on a waiting list but you fuckers want the tax payers to fund illegal immigrants healthcare.

You're wrong, in left field that's the first point of contact.

Pretty clear to anyone who doesn't have their head up their fouth point of contact. Veterans are dying on a waiting list but you fuckers want the tax payers to fund illegal immigrants healthcare.
Why are there such large waiting lists?

So you agree that people who choose to be unvaccinated should get the same care as those who choose to be vaccinated?
Yep, stupid ain't against the law. Thanks to Reagan in 1986. They can go to the ER and get care. That's the law. General Practitioner not under the same obligation though. Also hospital s that do not accept Medicare are exempt. So ya get the covid unvaccinated look up hospital that except Medicare get treated.

Yep, stupid ain't against the law. Thanks to Reagan in 1986. They can go to the ER and get care. That's the law. General Practitioner not under the same obligation though. Also hospital s that do not accept Medicare are exempt. So ya get the covid unvaccinated look up hospital that except Medicare get treated.

Sorry, I can't understand your broken English. Are you sober?

That's a funny question coming from someone who blew off the debt Trump ran up.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

"When my tribe spends, it's good. When your tribe spends, it's bad."
My hypocrisy? Fuck you, g.

I've always said that spending is out of control
from both parties, so fuck you broad brushing me, asshole.
I WAS referencing where marc said we're rich and could afford it. Why don't you
try comprehending instead of being just a generic asshole, dude.
idiots have to be idiots, I guess. g5000

Why? And isn't it run by the military?
Nope the VA is it's own department. Personal experience. I hurt my back in the Army after a bunch of physical therapy that did no good I did my time and got out. Later my back started getting worse after more physical therapy, xrays and drugs I finally got an MRI and was told I had degenerating L4 and L5. More drugs and physical therapy with no change. I got tired of the crap and stopped going to the VA for a few years until the pain was affecting everything. I went back to VA got another MRI and was told my back was better. Government run health care sucks.

Nope the VA is it's own department. Personal experience. I hurt my back in the Army after a bunch of physical therapy that did no good I did my time and got out. Later my back started getting worse after more physical therapy, xrays and drugs I finally got an MRI and was told I had degenerating L4 and L5. More drugs and physical therapy with no change. I got tired of the crap and stopped going to the VA for a few years until the pain was affecting everything. I went back to VA got another MRI and was told my back was better. Government run health care sucks.
So what's the fix?

Forum List

Back