California will provide free health care coverage to unvaccinated illegals

Your really are STUPID. Intelligent people understand that one rotten apple can destroy the rest of the apples in a basket. I do hope this proverb awakens those who read this OP:

What do you mean by one bad apple will spoil a barrel of good ones?

It only takes one bad person, thing, element, etc., to ruin the entire group, situation, project, etc.

The criminal, unethical, corrupt, or infected individual spreads communicable disease when the negative behavior of a single person will spread to other people around them.
If we can get just one criminal invader to infect a whole invader camp with yellow fever we are all better off.

Yes, and I'm glad to see you supporting their right to healthcare if they choose to be unvaccinated.
I believe anyone, not just immigrants, who is stupid enough to be unvaccinated is entitled to health care as they die.

If the people of California are okay with it, and are willing to pay for it, that's their choice.

That's pretty much the bottom line. Newsom was just saved overwhelmingly in a recall election, so he has no reason to believe the majority of Californians will have an issue with this.

So you think all unvaccinated people will die from Covid?

LOL

Either way, I'm proud of you for getting on board with vaccine choice!
Not all unvaccinated people will die from Covid, but almost all people who die from Covid are unvaccinated.

You didn't answer the question. Is California's plan to provide free health coverage to unvaccinated people a good thing, or not?
Lol, no different in your state. Show up at ER they have to treat you. The real story is the gov making it sound like it's something not already in place.

I wonder why California saw it's first negative population growth last year, especially considering all the immigrants? According to MarcATL there isn't a correlation.

Looked at the US debt lately?
Is that how you run your finances?
That's a funny question coming from someone who blew off the debt Trump ran up.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

"When my tribe spends, it's good. When your tribe spends, it's bad."

I don't have a major problem w/it.

America is the richest country in the world, we're the best right?

This shouldn't be a problem too big for us to handle.
247875064_4759846240694467_343117060946256343_n.jpg

Read the article, this has nothing to do with ER treatment.
It doesn't huh,, hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀. So you go to the ER with covid they are not going to treat you if you can not pay huh. Well they will. So you get treated no matter what. What the gov has to say about this does not change this. Either way ya get treated. So no change

Forum List

Back