California faces deadline tomorrow to avoid junk bond status

How convenient for some of you self-proclaimed conservatives.

When a Republican fucks up you just throw them under the bus start calling them liberals.

What a gutless group of people most of you so called conservatives are.

You just won't take responsibility for anything anybody on your team does under any circumstances.

And then you'll lecture us about personal responsibility, too.

I'm not sure when the Republican Party became the party of chickenhawking hypocrites, but it surely has become that, of late.

Last edited:
How convenient for some of you self-proclaimed conservatives.

When a Republican fucks up you just throw them under the bus start calling them liberals.

What a gutless group of people most of you so called conservatives are.

You just won't take responsibility for anything anybody on your team does under any circumstances.

And then you'll lecture us about personal responsibility, too.

I'm not sure when the Republican Party became the party of chickenhawking hypocrites, but it surely has become that, of late.
i never supported Arnolds run
he wasnt ever a conservative

How convenient for some of you self-proclaimed conservatives. When a Republican fucks up you just throw them under the bus start calling them liberals.
Well Arnie started off just fine. Said he was gonna' go after spending and illegal aliens. He has since backed off so of course we throw him under the bus. We boot our failures.
When Obama has finished destroying the economy, libs like you will still be building monuments to him.
You just won't take responsibility for anything anybody on your team does under any circumstances. And then you'll lecture us about personal responsibility, too.
Wrong, we make THEM take responsibility. Look at the different responses to when Dems fuck up compared to Repubs. You guys wanna' sweep it under the rug or ignore it.

Obama want's a troop surge in Afghanistan, why don't you sign up? Why support him don't cha?

Actually the problem is that they can't tax, because the Republicans over there are batshit insane, as opposed to just normally insane like most other places.

What an idiot your are nickie. California's income tax is second highest in the nation, now that New York just upped theirs. They have anywhere between 7 1/4% to 8 1/2% sales tax. It isn't about taxing...they are hit hard nickie, the problem is your democrat buddies can't stop the spending when they don't have any money. Take off your partisan glasses and view the world as it really is nickie.

and to top that off....these fuckers just doubled car registration.....but that wasnt enough....so they now going to try and add a 15.00 surcharge on all registrations to get "a little extra"....yea that is helping the poor that they say they stand for....and the real sad part is...these fucking fools that live out here will vote the exact same assholes in,that they complain about....all because....THEY ARE DEMS.AND SO ARE WE...and then they will bitch some more....
The politicians in California took that ole saying, "there's gold in California" to heart and decided it is all theirs.

Ah yes, the rightwing boogey man. It must be the immigrants whooooooooooo!!!!!!

Because immigrants never buy anything and therefore never pay sales tax, right?

sales taxes dipshit have very little to do with Education ANYONE who buys something in the state pays sales taxes which go to paying for local govts basically,like street repair,cops, fire ...state taxes and federal taxes pay for education,and unless you are working and paying taxes to the state and feds,you are not contributing to education....try again dildo....

Actually the large majority goes to the general fund, dipshit. Check your facts before spewing your nonsensical garbage.

Sales taxes in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At 8.25%, California has the highest state sales tax, which can total up to 10.25% with local sales tax included.[17] Sales and use taxes in the state of California are collected by a publicly elected tax commission. The statewide 8.25% is allocated as:[18]

8.25% - State
5.00% - State - General Fund
0.25% - State - Fiscal Recovery Fund
0.50% - State - Local Revenue Fund
0.50% - State - Local Public Safety Fund
1.00% - Uniform Local Tax
0.25% - Local County - Transportation funds
0.75% - Local City/County - Operational funds

And what does the general fund pay for?

Distribution of General Fund Spending - California - Kaiser State Health Facts

Hey....mostly Education. Funny how that works.

Guess you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, eh?

Poor Harry. I told you I'd make you cry again, bitch.

Compare how much you spend a year with how much your house is worth. Do you spend 10% of what your house is worth every year? If not than your tiny property taxes more than make up for your sales tax.

Pelosi and Boxer have nothing to do with the state sales tax, moron.

they have a lot of influence in this state dipshit.....they are part of the elite here,you know they live here....but because they are dems they are ok to you...and i tell you what Nikky....move back here and you give them your money....

They don't get a vote, do they fuckwad?

Yeah, I thought not. Try blaming the people who actually control things, not those who have "influence". Jesus you are a fucking tool.
do you know what the word INFLUENCE means?....go look it up....ill wait.....

they have a lot of influence in this state dipshit.....they are part of the elite here,you know they live here....but because they are dems they are ok to you...and i tell you what Nikky....move back here and you give them your money....

They don't get a vote, do they fuckwad?

Yeah, I thought not. Try blaming the people who actually control things, not those who have "influence". Jesus you are a fucking tool.
do you know what the word INFLUENCE means?....go look it up....ill wait.....

Yes, fuckwit, I do.

Next asinine question?

California. Many of my dear relatives have been sent packing from the golden gate state. Gone are the days of that song "California, here I come". I think of that song from the Dead Kennedys : "California uber alles." Rich anglos, Gays, Hollywood actors and the lackeys of the liberal/countercultural establishment. Illegal aliens, er, I mean Hispanics. There isn't any room for anyone else on mount Olympus anymore for the common man.

Oh, well, its all their fault because they don't use their influence enough to run the state as well as Washington :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are pathetic. They come and help solve problems, which isn't their job, and you blame them because they only fix some things and not everything.

run as well as Washington?.....excuse me a sec.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....oh geezus your such a twat....and then they come and help solve problems....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.....and then he calls me pathetic....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...you have your head so far up your big fucking ass that you are probably re-eating your breakfast.....they help solve problems...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.....oh geezus....:lol:

the moron clearly doesnt know that property taxes go to county and local government, not the state, unless its different in Cali

And? The county and local government then have less money which the state then has to make up for. Prop 13 is a big reason why schools are so shitty in cali.

One of the main reasons that schools are lousy, is the teachers union in ca. They keep getting more and more money...but most of it ends up in the administration, and not teaching the little illegals. I did notice just how fucking calous you are about getting rid of the old retired people from their homes. Very nice touch for a democrat....nickie, it shows a lot of compassion that the left is noted for. You are an ignorant one...wait, I'm insulting ignorant peiople. Your are the twit nickie.

Oh, well, its all their fault because they don't use their influence enough to run the state as well as Washington :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are pathetic. They come and help solve problems, which isn't their job, and you blame them because they only fix some things and not everything.

run as well as Washington?.....excuse me a sec.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....oh geezus your such a twat....and then they come and help solve problems....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.....and then he calls me pathetic....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...you have your head so far up your big fucking ass that you are probably re-eating your breakfast.....they help solve problems...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.....oh geezus....:lol:

Yes. Run as well. Such as "I run to the store as well as at the gym". That is to say, also.

Learn to read you fucking moron. Jesus Christ, do I need an interpreter to change my sentences into retarded child-speak?

sales taxes dipshit have very little to do with Education ANYONE who buys something in the state pays sales taxes which go to paying for local govts basically,like street repair,cops, fire ...state taxes and federal taxes pay for education,and unless you are working and paying taxes to the state and feds,you are not contributing to education....try again dildo....

Actually the large majority goes to the general fund, dipshit. Check your facts before spewing your nonsensical garbage.

Sales taxes in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At 8.25%, California has the highest state sales tax, which can total up to 10.25% with local sales tax included.[17] Sales and use taxes in the state of California are collected by a publicly elected tax commission. The statewide 8.25% is allocated as:[18]

8.25% - State
5.00% - State - General Fund
0.25% - State - Fiscal Recovery Fund
0.50% - State - Local Revenue Fund
0.50% - State - Local Public Safety Fund
1.00% - Uniform Local Tax
0.25% - Local County - Transportation funds
0.75% - Local City/County - Operational funds

And what does the general fund pay for?

Distribution of General Fund Spending - California - Kaiser State Health Facts

Hey....mostly Education. Funny how that works.

Guess you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, eh?

Poor Harry. I told you I'd make you cry again, bitch.

Oh Harry.....where are you little bitch.....Oh Harry....

No. But it does remove the bullshit excuse of you saying "ask any Californian" and thinking that proves your point.

Hey assbite...your not a californian:cuckoo:

Oh?

Do tell what are the qualifications for being a Californian.
Look it up idiot...I'm not going to tell you, do your own fucking research. But renting in NY does not make you a californian. :cuckoo:

Hey assbite...your not a californian:cuckoo:

Oh?

Look it up idiot...I'm not going to tell you, do your own fucking research. But renting in NY does not make you a californian. :cuckoo:

Oh, are we talking about the legal qualifications?

Legally one can rent in NY and still be a Californian.

So, as usual, you fail.

Next?

Oh?

So, as usual, you fail.

Next?

Epic fail on your end. Probably the only ties you have is your mommy, and daddy's home. :lol::lol: So take your 'legally" and shove it up your ass. You ain't a californian, and you know it...so don't lie.

Nickie, why don't your reiterate on how the old retired people can move out of their homes so Ca. can get more property taxes? :eusa_whistle:

*shrug* if you have a problem with that, than exempt them. Easy as pie.

Since when have you given a shit about the poor, anyway?

So, as usual, you fail.

Next?

Epic fail on your end. Probably the only ties you have is your mommy, and daddy's home. :lol::lol: So take your 'legally" and shove it up your ass. You ain't a californian, and you know it...so don't lie.

So what are the qualifications again?

Way to be a lying hack. Nothing different I suppose tho

Forum List

Back