California faces deadline tomorrow to avoid junk bond status

So what are the qualifications again?

Way to be a lying hack. Nothing different I suppose tho

My quote was nickie

"Hey assbite...your not a californian :cuckoo: " So now your trying to take my word out of context. This is what you do when you have no game nickie. Once again you are an epic fail

Wtf? How am I trying to take your words out of context, dickface? I quoted them in their entirety.

And again, what are the qualifications for being a Californian that you've unilaterally made up and decided, having little to no knowledge of me, that I don't fulfill them?

Why bring up qualifications of what a Californian "is?" Your no longer a californian dipshit. I know your an idiot, but it is a pretty simple concept. You always play a "trap" game when you know you have no game.

My quote was nickie

"Hey assbite...your not a californian :cuckoo: " So now your trying to take my word out of context. This is what you do when you have no game nickie. Once again you are an epic fail

Wtf? How am I trying to take your words out of context, dickface? I quoted them in their entirety.

And again, what are the qualifications for being a Californian that you've unilaterally made up and decided, having little to no knowledge of me, that I don't fulfill them?

Why bring up qualifications of what a Californian "is?" Your no longer a californian dipshit. I know your an idiot, but it is a pretty simple concept. You always play a "trap" game when you know you have no game.

Why bring up the qualifications of what a Californian is?

Because you've claimed that I'm not a Californian. And therefore I want to know what standard you are using to make that judgment.

Are you really this simple minded? I'm asking you to give me reasons for your asinine, ignorant throwaway comment that I'm not a Californian. Funny you can't give any real ones since you are just a stupid hack who makes shit up constantly.

nickie?....nickie?....is he under there?...no...probably went back under his rock to sulk. :lol:

Umm, really?

I don't play on the boards 24/7. Sorry you had to *gasp* wait a bit for my response.

Jesus, get a life.

No, I think you crawled under your rock sulking

Of course you think that, you are a complete fuckwit. Of course you are also, as usual, incorrect. But thats nothing new for you.

Because you've claimed that I'm not a Californian. And therefore I want to know what standard you are using to make that judgment.

Are you really this simple minded? I'm asking you to give me reasons for your asinine, ignorant throwaway comment that I'm not a Californian. Funny you can't give any real ones since you are just a stupid hack who makes shit up constantly.

OK nickie....do you vote in Ca.? Of course not, because you not a california. :cuckoo::cuckoo: Do you have a Ca. drivers license? Of course not because your not a californian. :cuckoo::cuckoo: Do you file your taxes in Ca.? No because your not a californian. :cuckoo:nikki go crawl back under your rock....

OK nickie....do you vote in Ca.? Of course not, because you not a california. :cuckoo::cuckoo: Do you have a Ca. drivers license? Of course not because your not a californian. :cuckoo::cuckoo: Do you file your taxes in Ca.? No because your not a californian. :cuckoo:nikki go crawl back under your rock....

I do have a Californian Drivers license, actually.

Bitch. Don't assume so much.

So you don't even have a drivers license, or ID from NY? Because, if you did you would be in violation for not surrendering your Ca. drivers license. You still are the goofball, nikkee.

So you don't even have a drivers license, or ID from NY? Because, if you did you would be in violation for not surrendering your Ca. drivers license. You still are the goofball, nikkee.

Thats correct, I don't have a NY Drivers license.

So take your assumptions and shove them up your ass.

:lol::lol::lol: I take that as you lose :lol::lol::lol:

you should ask one of your Prof's how long you can live in NY and drive on an out of state lic
in some states, its only 30 days, others its longer
and being a student might get you a pass in others

you should ask one of your Prof's how long you can live in NY and drive on an out of state lic

I almost never drive, so its not really an issue. Although part of why I haven't gotten a NY Drivers license is because I wanted to keep my motorcycle license as long as possible, and I'm not sure it'll transfer. I was planning on getting a bike here, but I'm moving in 2 weeks, so not much of a point, unfortunately.

I almost never drive, so its not really an issue. Although part of why I haven't gotten a NY Drivers license is because I wanted to keep my motorcycle license as long as possible, and I'm not sure it'll transfer. I was planning on getting a bike here, but I'm moving in 2 weeks, so not much of a point, unfortunately.

where are you moving?

where are you moving?

Semester in Australia.

where are you moving?

Semester in Australia.

smart move. a semester abroad can boost your resume...so did you just finish 1L then? most that i know went abroad did a summer session abroad, you got something like 6 credits, i was thinking china cuz my friends were going, but i didn't want to pay the costs and i got a great offer from a firm i'd been dying to work for.

where are you moving?

Semester in Australia.

smart move. a semester abroad can boost your resume...so did you just finish 1L then? most that i know went abroad did a summer session abroad, you got something like 6 credits, i was thinking china cuz my friends were going, but i didn't want to pay the costs and i got a great offer from a firm i'd been dying to work for.

Nope, 2L year. I didn't get my act together to do apply for study abroad last year. I could have done a summer thing as well, but I'm working in the city instead. I'm less concerned about my resume and more concerned about enjoying my life before starting an actual job, honestly. I'm really not worried about getting a job, at the worst I just teach. No health insurance, but with the money I would make I could buy private health insurance. Its sort of mind boggling to me how much money people will pay for it.

Also I'm public interest which makes it slightly easier to get a job...maybe. I have no interest in biglaw or firm work.

Semester in Australia.

Nope, 2L year. I didn't get my act together to do apply for study abroad last year. I could have done a summer thing as well, but I'm working in the city instead. I'm less concerned about my resume and more concerned about enjoying my life before starting an actual job, honestly. I'm really not worried about getting a job, at the worst I just teach. No health insurance, but with the money I would make I could buy private health insurance. Its sort of mind boggling to me how much money people will pay for it.

Also I'm public interest which makes it slightly easier to get a job...maybe. I have no interest in biglaw or firm work.

that is because you are essentially the wizard with the key to magic kingdom... you must of scored in the 99 percentile, so props to that. take the $100 or whatever an hour you get an enjoy it. i couldn't afford those classes, so i paid $300 bucks for a self study course and scored in the upper 20, not bad for a slacker :razz:

with that said, 2L jobs are pretty important if you plan to stay in the area. i'm not one to talk as i turned down an associate offer from the firm i clerked at during 2L and moved backed to cali, but since i already had connections in the town i moved to, it was not difficult to get work.

ah, i just read your last paragraph, i have no idea about public interest, i know in some areas it can help repay loans, but with your teaching (i am assuming nights and weekends) public interest will pay enough....

that is because you are essentially the wizard with the key to magic kingdom... you must of scored in the 99 percentile, so props to that. take the $100 or whatever an hour you get an enjoy it. i couldn't afford those classes, so i paid $300 bucks for a self study course and scored in the upper 20, not bad for a slacker :razz:

with that said, 2L jobs are pretty important if you plan to stay in the area. i'm not one to talk as i turned down an associate offer from the firm i clerked at during 2L and moved backed to cali, but since i already had connections in the town i moved to, it was not difficult to get work.

ah, i just read your last paragraph, i have no idea about public interest, i know in some areas it can help repay loans, but with your teaching (i am assuming nights and weekends) public interest will pay enough....

What self study course did you take if I can ask? And where and how long ago? And yeah, the LSAT is sort of like the keys to the magic kingdom. Its really quite insane and absurd how much the test matters to getting into law school. My gpa sucked in undergrad (I don't really like school that much...and yet here I am ;p). Yeah...I usually get $100 an hour, although sometimes I take less because it can be hard to actually ask for $100 an hour over the phone.

Its also interesting because the LSAT is, in essence, a particular type of good, I'm not quite sure what the name of it would be. But a good where people assume that the more you pay, the better quality instruction you are getting. I never thought I'd be charging this much, but at one point I had too many students so I started slowly inching up my prices, and here I am.

Hell, when I first came to NYC I had a summer free, so I figured I'd do some good and I offered to teach people for $10 an hour if they could provide me with proof that they weren't hellof rich or some such shit. I got nobody. Nobody is willing to pay me $10 an hour, but they are willing to pay me $100 an hour? What the hell is wrong with people?

My school pays 100% of my loans if I do public interest <3. So I'm not really worried about a job. My girlfriend on the other hand is a summer associate this year and is freaking out because they aren't hiring that much this year. My year is actually getting fucked, badly. Last years people are mostly getting deferred, and by next year the economy will pick up, but for this year, you gotta be on your toes to land a biglaw job.

What self study course did you take if I can ask? And where and how long ago? And yeah, the LSAT is sort of like the keys to the magic kingdom. Its really quite insane and absurd how much the test matters to getting into law school. My gpa sucked in undergrad (I don't really like school that much...and yet here I am ;p). Yeah...I usually get $100 an hour, although sometimes I take less because it can be hard to actually ask for $100 an hour over the phone.

prepmaster, at the beginning of this great century....yes, way to much emphasis is placed on the LSAT...while i will agree that it does a fair job in determining the type of logic required for law, it does a poor job of determining who will make a good lawyer. they claim the stats on the higher the lsat the more you will graduate lawschool or pass the bar, from what i learned, not so much. i think more schools are considering other factors. but the lsat is still the key to the magic kingdom....

Its also interesting because the LSAT is, in essence, a particular type of good, I'm not quite sure what the name of it would be. But a good where people assume that the more you pay, the better quality instruction you are getting. I never thought I'd be charging this much, but at one point I had too many students so I started slowly inching up my prices, and here I am.

well....in the lsat may be an intangible good, in that someone owns the rights to it....but your teaching is a service. the test itself, i don't know if tests can be considered a good....under the UCC at least.

Hell, when I first came to NYC I had a summer free, so I figured I'd do some good and I offered to teach people for $10 an hour if they could provide me with proof that they weren't hellof rich or some such shit. I got nobody. Nobody is willing to pay me $10 an hour, but they are willing to pay me $100 an hour? What the hell is wrong with people?

nik......its all about the value of goods or services. did you take any business in college? most people will assume the higher priced product is better.

My school pays 100% of my loans if I do public interest <3. So I'm not really worried about a job. My girlfriend on the other hand is a summer associate this year and is freaking out because they aren't hiring that much this year. My year is actually getting fucked, badly. Last years people are mostly getting deferred, and by next year the economy will pick up, but for this year, you gotta be on your toes to land a biglaw job.

fucking sweet if they pay your loans, thats amazing. how much time do you have to give though? absolutely right on as to the last.

your a guy?....you have a girlfriend?...WOW....and here all this time i thought you were a female.....dam dude you bitch and moan like a bitchy broad....you come off in these threads like a bitchy chick....geezus change your mannerisms....or are you just the "guy" in the relationship....but really your a dyke...right?....which is it?....man-woman or dyke?.....and if you come back at me bitching and moaning Nik.....i am going to assume its choice no 3....

Forum List

Back