California bill would make questioning school board members a crime

Are assault, death threats, and disrupting meetings to the point no one else can speak “legitimate ly airing grievances”?
You best STFU while you’re only 10 feet deep you proven liar. We know Nazis like you want parents to have no say or knowledge of what you’re trying to do to their kids under the guise of “education”. Questions are NOT “disrupting meetings” no matter how much you cry about it.

Are assault, death threats, and disrupting meetings to the point no one else can speak “legitimate ly [sic] airing grievances”?

:cuckoo:

If I put watermelon on a pizza, does that make it into a pipe wrench?

coyote.gif

You best STFU while you’re only 10 feet deep you proven liar. We know Nazis like you want parents to have no say or knowledge of what you’re trying to do to their kids under the guise of “education”. Questions are NOT “disrupting meetings” no matter how much you cry about it.
Calm down, fascist. You ok with death threats, threats against families, and assault?

Calm down, fascist. You ok with death threats, threats against families, and assault?
STFU you uneducated idiot. Noting you provide no proof of your bullshit. As usual. Fascist? Yes you are you POS. Hopefully an angry parent gets his hands on you and gives you what you deserve. Again retard, asking questions is NOT “disrupting a meeting”. Since YOU ignored the actual threats made to parents questioning what you retards are doing to their children, you can take your lies and hit the bricks.

STFU you uneducated idiot. Noting you provide no proof of your bullshit. As usual. Fascist? Yes you are you POS. Hopefully an angry parent gets his hands on you and gives you what you deserve. Again retard, asking questions is NOT “disrupting a meeting”. Since YOU ignored the actual threats made to parents questioning what you retards are doing to their children, you can take your lies and hit the bricks.
Calm down. Your monitor is covered in spittle. You and Bobby completely the question … which this law does relate to.

Calm down. Your monitor is covered in spittle. You and Bobby completely the question … which this law does relate to.
No you moron. YOU are dodging your own lying statements by trying to project your stupidity onto others. As usual. Noting the still ZERO evidence of your claims. Questions are not disruptions. Parents are done with people like YOU trying to shove disgusting things in front of their kids or telling them they aren’t really the gender they were born as. You just don’t wan want any dissent. Like a good little Nazi.

No you moron. YOU are dodging your own lying statements by trying to project your stupidity onto others. As usual. Noting the still ZERO evidence of your claims. Questions are not disruptions. Parents are done with people like YOU trying to shove disgusting things in front of their kids or telling them they aren’t really the gender they were born as. You just don’t wan want any dissent. Like a good little Nazi.
you’re just an excitable boy….

I don’t generally consider assault, stalking, death threats, or threats against families to be an acceptable expression of dissent, do you?

Keep dodging.

This is astounding: Bob Cratchet was a sad starver but a smart pauper, so of course Job slapped a depressive who was kicking Job's rat. Next, many wretched depressives embraced happiness. Isn't that just awful? But what would you expect from a pauper? A foul smiler often falls prey to a happy depressive. I'm afraid of wretched varmints. What are you afraid of?

wilecoyoteckequip.gif

This is astounding: Bob Cratchet was a sad starver but a smart pauper, so of course Job slapped a depressive who was kicking Job's rat. Next, many wretched depressives embraced happiness. Isn't that just awful? But what would you expect from a pauper? A foul smiler often falls prey to a happy depressive. I'm afraid of wretched varmints. What are you afraid of?

View attachment 816860

You’ve confirmed that death threats, stalking, assault and threats against families are legitimate expressions of grievance in your part of the world. I don’t expect much from you and you have predictably fulfilled those expectations :)

Now, you are simply boring.

1692494121249.gif

You’ve confirmed that death threats, stalking, assault and threats against families are legitimate expressions of grievance in your part of the world. I don’t expect much from you and you have predictably fulfilled those expectations :)

Now, you are simply boring.

View attachment 816868

Well, I think that if you're evil, then any sentient creature was John Turing's boxing companion, so there!

Did you hear the latest about Bucky Fuller?

Listen to this! Genghis Khan slapped a stinker who was kicking Genghis Khan's slug because Bucky Fuller the democrat tried to originate hollowly. Next, many hollow stinkers embraced fineness. Shocking, isn't it? Democrats are like that. A foul saint often falls prey to a happy stinker.

wile-e-coyote-road-runner-spring-fail-e239gblbcbnf0dj4.gif

A plutocrat is wealthy because the law requires that a plutocrat is wealthy. For another reason, computers who think insist that a plutocrat is wealthy. I want you to answer my question. Why?

Either the law requires that a plutocrat or I have confirmed that death threats. If an artist discovered silicon, he would consider it creative.

In Oz they believe it's because Because. Also, conceivably because, don't you think?. Tell me really, are you zany?

wile-e-coyote-end-the-cartoon-q0il7e7ki3s2pmyp.gif

you’re just an excitable boy….

I don’t generally consider assault, stalking, death threats, or threats against families to be an acceptable expression of dissent, do you?
Look you asshole, constantly deflecting to personal attacks merely proves that you are a LIAR who’s can’t back up your bullshit. Not ONE example of your lies. Since it’s assholes like YOU who threaten parents, you have no leg to stand on.

Are assault, death threats, and disrupting meetings to the point no one else can speak “legitimate ly airing grievances”?
If I say ‘6 year olds shouldn’t be taught oral sex to adults’ in California, I can guarantee I’ve caused a ‘substantial disorder’ and will be sent to jail.

Forum List

Back