California bill would make questioning school board members a crime

Your thread title is a lie. The new law doesn't make it illegal to "question" school staff. If makes it illegal to "threaten or harass a school employee during the course of their duties". Why do you want to be allowed to threaten and harrass others?

The "facism" here is on YOU for wanting to be able to stalk, harass and intimidate school board members and staff with impunity. The Republicans are assaulting, threatening and harassing school staff in the jobs.
See?

You fucking leftards are fascist bitches.

Teachers can harass my child but they can't be harassed.

Fuck that. They're getting harassed anyway. Fuck em.

Your post is pure bullshit. No one is influencing, indoctrinating or "influencing" children in the public schools.

You're a fucking liar.

Fucking leftard scumbag.

You suck giant donkey dicks.

Every time you make one of these crazy posts about public schools, I wonder where you live because it sure isn't North America. Republicans want to end public education to keep poor minorities poor.

Damn you're an asshole.

Your hatred of the USA shines through in every post you make. You hate the USA and everything about it. That's why you want Trump in office. To finish destroying the nation.

You're a goddamn foreigner anyway, WTF do you care? Go complain to Turdeau, maybe he"ll listen.

All of what your fellow conservatives say about Democrats is frankly insane. Their policies crash the economy and working and middle class Americans, every time a Republican is in the white house.

A public health emergency is not a "moral panic". Dealing with a new disease with no tests, no treatments and no idea how it kills you requires extreme measures. Republicans decided to use this disease for their own political gain, and American continue to die as a result.

As for covid, no right wing American can opine on what happened in other countries with covid. Your rate of disease and death was the highest in the First World. More than 3 times the number of Americans got sick and died, than Canadians.

You still have more than 700,000 active cases. 100 Americans are still dying every day. Canada has fewer than 6000 active cases. Given that were about 1/10th of your population, this would be like you have 60,000 cases, not 700,000.

Can't even stay on topic.

Fucking leftard asswipes.

You're a fucking liar.

Fucking leftard scumbag.

You suck giant donkey dicks.

Damn you're an asshole.

You're a goddamn foreigner anyway, WTF do you care? Go complain to Turdeau, maybe he"ll listen.
I'm an expert with darts.

I'm also a security expert.

I have a medical degree
One would think experts with a degree would be better at arguing...

There are thousands like me - millions.
That part is true. Millions of hilarious liars who pretend to be an internet tough guy. Don't you guys know that all you do is entertain us?

Hilarious!
Democrats let infected illegals in by the millions, and yes, Democrats are insane.

Btw - last I checked Canada had less than 10% of the US population, shitforbrains.
How big of a pile of bullshit is this , we are required by two treaty's signed by every civilized country in the world to let in (which of course becomes law as soon as it is signed. )and protect people who come to our borders asking for protection from cruel governments around the world. Litterally every strate in the united states also has laws to do the same and their are multiple federal laws that support those treaty's . The court will decide against fuck head scum bags like this guy every time , Why because it is the law stupid ass fuck! These liars are scum , nothing comes out of their mouths that is the truth.

And yet you continue to support the insanity. You continue to believe Republican lies about teachers and pedophiles.

Republicans want to end free education for all. They want parents to pay for educating their children. So they can cut taxes for billionaires. This will keep a ready supply of uneducated poor to provide services to the wealthy.

Feel free to prove any of this trash. Oh wait, you can't.

No matter which dictionary you use, that’s pure fascism by Democrats. Straight out of the Stalin handbook. Next will be thought crimes.

California is poised to codify at the state level what the feds were once requested to do — that is, turn inquisitive parents into criminals for daring to question their school board representatives.

Senate Bill 596, introduced by Democratic State Senator Anthony Portantino in February and dubbed the “School Employees: Protection” act, expands an existing law “which makes it a misdemeanor for any ‘person’ to threaten or harass a school employee during the ‘course of [their] duties,'” according to the California Globe.

This expansion adds a penalty for creating a “substantial disorder” at any meeting of a public school board, charter school board, county board of education, and the California State Board of Education.

Although “substantial disorder” is not precisely defined, the bill notes that “course of conduct” is “a pattern of conduct composed of two or more acts over a period of time, however short … evidencing a continuity of purpose.”

Gone from the definition of “harassment” is “unlawful violence” and “credible threat of violence,” and in its place is “torments, or terrorizes.”

It’s not difficult to figure out what’s happening here. A concerned parent at a school board meeting asks a board member a question and reiterates it (thereby establishing a “course of conduct”) … and if the board member feels “tormented” the parent can be arrested and charged with a fine between $500 and $1,000 and face up to a year in jail.

Right, I'm not being funny, but if you look at all this crap over the years from the Left in America, America is going down the Nazism route.

How big of a pile of bullshit is this , we are required by two treaty's signed by every civilized country in the world to let in (which of course becomes law as soon as it is signed. )and protect people who come to our borders asking for protection from cruel governments around the world. Litterally every strate in the united states also has laws to do the same and their are multiple federal laws that support those treaty's . The court will decide against fuck head scum bags like this guy every time , Why because it is the law stupid ass fuck! These liars are scum , nothing comes out of their mouths that is the truth.
Lie.
International law says you can’t travel through a nation seeking asylum that is following international civil rights just to migrate to a third nation.

Last edited:
This guy is such a pile of shit liar…

1692143593616.png

Lie.
International law says you can’t travel through a nation seeking asylum that is following international civil rights just to migrate to a third nation.
Ya asshole that's where federal and state laws take over if they say you can, and they do then fuck you again you piece of nothing. Fucking worthless liar.

He is like picking on a third grader , This guy is such a pile of shit liar that if he says anything that is true , I'll reprint it and support it as being true.

I added the words ‘seeking asylum’.

Mexico is an asylum nation. International law says there’s no obligations the US takes anyone from either border in.
You have no clue what you're talking about, ass wipe. I love to beat on you lying assholes. And you putz are easy , like squishing bugs

wow does this mean there will still be some sort of crime that can get you in trouble in good old cali
Lie.
You are a walking talking piece of shit a total and complete liar who gets all his information from other scumbag right-wingers who make up shit , Here is the fact fuck head .
"
  • The proposed rule’s denial of access to asylum would violate U.S. asylum law. The law foresees only two scenarios in which an asylum seeker could be returned to another country (beyond the Title 42 authority, whose legality remains before the courts). These two scenarios rarely apply. The administration’s claims that the law gives it flexibility to add new conditions on asylum are refuted by the wording of the statute, and the reality that even the Trump administration was unable to add conditions."
THIS IS A BILL THAT BIDEN TRIED TO PUT IN TO SLOW DOWN THE IMMIGRANTS < THE SUPREME COURT SHUT HIS BILL DOWN 100% Because federal law international law and state law and two international treaties, says that weatherman is full of shit. Just like I do. They all say that what you said is bullshit ,it that can't be used as a restriction. You are fucking worthless.

Look shooting ducks in a barrel. I have to admit, when everything you believe in is a lie like weatherman thinking , it's easy to shit all over that type of scum.

The best part of this whole thing is with the latest charges of Scum Bag this will be coming to a end , TRump has no chance of staying out of jail for the rest of his life.

Forum List

Back