Calif Prop 63: Gun "control". You can't even buy ammo without a permit; and no high-cap magazines

Imagine if law abiding Americans don't have guns for protection...what will it be like in high crime areas? Once again government actions f**k the poor and some Americans are so dumb they think this good.

It's really astounding to witness assholes in the US who literally want to disarm American citizens all the while knowing full well gun control does not work whatsoever.

Big talk from the pro "you need a specific state issued photo ID to stop non existent voter fraud " crowd .

we have bob craemer and scott foval stating how they conduct actual voter fraud operations ....they are on video, they state they get money and directions from the democrat national committee and the hilary campaign...so this lie that there isn't any voter fraud is no longer viable.....we have the assholes on video admitting to it and spelling it out....

Driving old people to the poll is not voter fraud.

This is voter fraud...and it is coordinated at the highest levels of the hilary campaign and the democrat national committee...

Could only make it thru part of your choppy hack piece .

At what point to they do things that would've Been prevented why our fancy ID ?

Control the ammunition.

BRILLIANT. :clap:

How About Banning Bullets? The Constitution Doesn't Say Anything About Those...

I guess you are another moron who doesn't understand the meaning of the word "INFRINGED".

Interpretation.

Can you own a battleship .. how about a tank?

Arms .. interpretation

Who gets to do the interpretation?

Idiot..

The stupid is strong with you......

Control the ammunition.

Pfffft. The UN's been wanting the US to use that tactic to disarm America for a long time. Glad to know you're with those that are anti American. Asshole.

:0) Fuck you .. and if you think gun control is bad .. fuck you twice.

I'm not even slightly interested in your fear.

Control the ammunition.

I guess you are another moron who doesn't understand the meaning of the word "INFRINGED".

Interpretation.

Arms .. interpretation

Idiot..

The stupid is strong with you......

So says the Capt Kirk wanna be. :lol:

Control the ammunition.

Pfffft. The UN's been wanting the US to use that tactic to disarm America for a long time. Glad to know you're with those that are anti American. Asshole.

Oh....I get it......you got home early from grade school and the nanny is on her I-phone...so you are on the computer without supervision...got it....

Control the ammunition.

Interpretation.

Arms .. interpretation

Idiot..

Yes, you can to ALL of those questions. Here's one for you silly person, look up the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts. Founded in 1638 it was a PRIVATE artillery company. They fought in the Rev War, the Civil War, the Span Am War, etc. etc. etc. And, it still exists to this day. And I used to own three tanks. A good friend of mine owned over 200 before he passed away.

It's amazing how ignorant you are.

Control the ammunition.

Gun control is great for police states and criminals. For honest law abiding people though, it kinda sucks.

As long as dead people and illegals can still vote, its all good.

Except that's not happening .

What is happening? Crazy people wh high powered weapons mass killing Americans .
Taken from the liberal play book and using their math, we equate voter fraud to gun crimes.
they take the number of votes cast, and then take the number of proven cases of fraud and claim that there is no problem.
So, lets take the number of guns in the U.S and then take the number of mass killings, we apply the same logic to the numbers and we can clearly see that there is not enough of a reason (actually even less of a reason) to control guns.

Control the ammunition.

Gun control is great for police states and criminals. For honest law abiding people though, it kinda sucks.

The right should have thought about that before they chose a clown to run for president.

NOW, to the victors go the spoils. Bullet Control

Control the ammunition.

The right should have thought about that before they chose a clown to run for president.

That is certainly the goal of the one percenters who are pushing it. They can't turn you back into a proper slave when you are armed. I guess you like life on the plantation so long as massa doesn't beat you too hard.

It's really astounding to witness assholes in the US who literally want to disarm American citizens all the while knowing full well gun control does not work whatsoever.

Big talk from the pro "you need a specific state issued photo ID to stop non existent voter fraud " crowd .

we have bob craemer and scott foval stating how they conduct actual voter fraud operations ....they are on video, they state they get money and directions from the democrat national committee and the hilary campaign...so this lie that there isn't any voter fraud is no longer viable.....we have the assholes on video admitting to it and spelling it out....

Driving old people to the poll is not voter fraud.

This is voter fraud...and it is coordinated at the highest levels of the hilary campaign and the democrat national committee...

Could only make it thru part of your choppy hack piece .

At what point to they do things that would've Been prevented why our fancy ID ?

at what point do we apply your logic to voter fraud, and now with the dems caught on video bragging about the voter fraud they set up.. damn.

Control the ammunition.

But you can't show photo ID to vote?

You can show ID if you want to. :0) The argument is stupid .. given the vast number of Americans who don't vote .. and given that absentee ballots would be the real source of voter fraud.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Known as the Safety For All Initiative, Proposition 63 would implement a raft of new gun laws. It would outlaw the possession of high-capacity magazines, create a system for confiscating guns from felons who are prohibited from owning them, elevate all gun thefts to felonies, and require people and businesses to report lost or stolen guns. It also would prohibit anyone who has stolen a gun from owning one again.

I'm okay with all of that, except for the hi-cap mag restriction.

Control the ammunition.

That is certainly the goal of the one percenters who are pushing it. They can't turn you back into a proper slave when you are armed. I guess you like life on the plantation so long as massa doesn't beat you too hard.

That 'plantation' 'slave' bullshit is astronomically stupid. At what point do you ignorant people on the right grow the fuck up? It's why black voters won't vote for republicans even when they agree on a particular issue .. and it's why gun / bullet control is in your future.

That 'plantation' 'slave' bullshit is astronomically stupid. At what point do you ignorant people on the right grow the fuck up? It's why black voters won't vote for republicans even when they agree on a particular issue .. and it's why gun / bullet control is in your future.

I'm a lefty dipshit. I also however, unlike you, have a brain and realize that the only people harmed by gun control are the poor and the middle class. Absent firearms the poor and the middle class are powerless in the face of a tyrannical government which was the intent of the Founders. Face it. You want to be a slave. Good for you. I choose not to be one.

Control the ammunition.

But you can't show photo ID to vote?

You can show ID if you want to. :0) The argument is stupid .. given the vast number of Americans who don't vote .. and given that absentee ballots would be the real source of voter fraud.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Doesn't mean shit. The well-trained 'militia' today is the military .. and they have all the guns they will ever need.

Interpretation

.. and who gets to interpret?

The Supreme Court .. that may have Obama as one of its members.

Forum List

Back