Calif Prop 63: Gun "control". You can't even buy ammo without a permit; and no high-cap magazines

:0) Fuck you .. and if you think gun control is bad .. fuck you twice.

I'm not even slightly interested in your fear.

Gun control is great for police states and criminals. For honest law abiding people though, it kinda sucks.

The right should have thought about that before they chose a clown to run for president.

NOW, to the victors go the spoils. Bullet Control

That is certainly the goal of the one percenters who are pushing it. They can't turn you back into a proper slave when you are armed. I guess you like life on the plantation so long as massa doesn't beat you too hard.

That 'plantation' 'slave' bullshit is astronomically stupid. At what point do you ignorant people on the right grow the fuck up? It's why black voters won't vote for republicans even when they agree on a particular issue .. and it's why gun / bullet control is in your future.

I'm a lefty dipshit. I also however, unlike you, have a brain and realize that the only people harmed by gun control are the poor and the middle class. Absent firearms the poor and the middle class are powerless in the face of a tyrannical government which was the intent of the Founders. Face it. You want to be a slave. Good for you. I choose not to be one.

I don't give a fuck what you are, your argument is stupid.

Only a moron would believe that your pistol could stop the government, thus the military, thus the police, from doing anything.

I'm not interested in your baseless paranoia.

Gun control is great for police states and criminals. For honest law abiding people though, it kinda sucks.

The right should have thought about that before they chose a clown to run for president.

That is certainly the goal of the one percenters who are pushing it. They can't turn you back into a proper slave when you are armed. I guess you like life on the plantation so long as massa doesn't beat you too hard.

That 'plantation' 'slave' bullshit is astronomically stupid. At what point do you ignorant people on the right grow the fuck up? It's why black voters won't vote for republicans even when they agree on a particular issue .. and it's why gun / bullet control is in your future.

I'm a lefty dipshit. I also however, unlike you, have a brain and realize that the only people harmed by gun control are the poor and the middle class. Absent firearms the poor and the middle class are powerless in the face of a tyrannical government which was the intent of the Founders. Face it. You want to be a slave. Good for you. I choose not to be one.

Only a moron would believe that your pistol could stop the government, thus the military, thus the police, from doing anything.

I suggest you look up the Romanian revolution. Like I said, your ignorance of history is profound.

I suggest you look up the Romanian revolution. Like I said, your ignorance of history is profound.

:0) This isn't Romania you knucklehead.

Your pistol can't save you from your own paranoia.

My pistol has already save me twice from assholes who wanted to do me harm so I think you are full of shit. As are ALL progressives. And, like I said, your ignorance of history is profound. That will be your undoing.

Easy, stay out of CA. It's like abortion, you don't want to have an abortion, don't.

So, let's see if the gubment takes over California 'cuz they don't have guns t' pertect themselves from the gubment'. You derps be sure to keep checking on this for progress or egress. You can get more tinfoil at the local Walmart to keep your conspiracy theory therapy sessions going.

Easy, stay out of CA. It's like abortion, you don't want to have an abortion, don't.

So, let's see if the gubment takes over California 'cuz they don't have guns t' pertect themselves from the gubment'. You derps be sure to keep checking on this for progress or egress. You can get more tinfoil at the local Walmart to keep your conspiracy theory therapy sessions going.

I live 7 miles from California and haven't been over there in five years now. And, I don't plan on going back.

I live 7 miles from California and haven't been over there in five years now. And, I don't plan on going back.

See, there you go!

"Calif Prop 63: Gun "control". You can't even buy ammo without a permit; and no high-cap magazines"

Both of which are perfectly Constitutional.

One may not agree with such provisions and believe they’ll not have the desired effect of reducing gun crime and violence, but they are consistent with current Second Amendment jurisprudence, and in no way violate the rights of gun owners.

"Calif Prop 63: Gun "control". You can't even buy ammo without a permit; and no high-cap magazines"

Both of which are perfectly Constitutional.

One may not agree with such provisions and believe they’ll not have the desired effect of reducing gun crime and violence, but they are consistent with current Second Amendment jurisprudence, and in no way violate the rights of gun owners.

Proving once again that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

My pistol has already save me twice from assholes who wanted to do me harm so I think you are full of shit. As are ALL progressives. And, like I said, your ignorance of history is profound. That will be your undoing.

:lol: Sure you're a 'lefty..'

Best figure out how to make your own bullets.

Who cares?

Control the ammunition.

BRILLIANT. :clap:

How About Banning Bullets? The Constitution Doesn't Say Anything About Those...

Pfffft. The UN's been wanting the US to use that tactic to disarm America for a long time. Glad to know you're with those that are anti American. Asshole.

I worked at a Chrysler assembly plant many years ago in Detroit. The plant was staffed predominately by blacks and most if not all were armed. Those big black ladies carried anything from a .38 to a .45 in their purses and were not afraid to use them. They knew without a gun, they would be in big trouble.

Some time ago California passed legislation saying dealers can't sell ammo without a permit.

Now the liberals are going one step further, requiring purchasers of ammo to get a separate permit... and to undergo a background check each time they want to buy Ammo. You also can't have any magazines with more than 10 bullets capacity.

The main backer, Calif Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom, claims that this will reduce gun violence and save lives. For some reason he has not commented on the fact that the last time California prohibited high-capacity magazines, the rate of gun violence did not diminish, and in some places (mostly inner cities) it rose.

These liberal fanatics continue to pursue their goal of disarming citizens who obey laws, while going easy on criminals who actually threaten, assault, injure, and kill people.

----------------------------------------------------

What you need to know about California's bullet ballot initiative

What You Need to Know About California's Big Gun Ballot Initiative

Bryan SchatzSep. 29, 2016 2:35 PM

"As a six-time Olympic medalist, I know it takes hard work to achieve success. For me, it also takes over 800 rounds of ammunition daily," says Olympic shooter Kim Rhode in the second installment in a series of web ads opposing Proposition 63, a ballot initiative sponsored by California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom that would require background checks for buying ammunition and outlaw magazines that hold more than 10 rounds. It would not limit the quantity of ammunition people can buy. "If Gavin Newsom has his way, it'll make it incredibly hard to keep up my skills," says Rhode.

Those ammo regulations are just part of Prop 63, a sweeping measure that's drawing ire from gun-rights groups and praise from firearm safety advocates. Here's a look at what it would do, who's behind it, and its chances of passing.

Known as the Safety For All Initiative, Proposition 63 would implement a raft of new gun laws. It would outlaw the possession of high-capacity magazines, create a system for confiscating guns from felons who are prohibited from owning them, elevate all gun thefts to felonies, and require people and businesses to report lost or stolen guns. It also would prohibit anyone who has stolen a gun from owning one again. But what's most contentious about the measure is that it would require background checks for ammunition purchases and would require anyone who wants to buy ammo to obtain a four-year permit from the California Department of Justice.
What happened to the rightwing notions of “states’ rights” and “will of the people” – don’t the states have the ‘right’ to decide for themselves the manner in which they can regulate firearms; if states can ‘ban’ abortion or deny same-sex couples access to marriage law, as conservative incorrectly believe, then the states should likewise be able to enact whatever gun control measures they deem appropriate.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

Control the ammunition.

Pfffft. The UN's been wanting the US to use that tactic to disarm America for a long time. Glad to know you're with those that are anti American. Asshole.

I worked at a Chrysler assembly plant many years ago in Detroit. The plant was staffed predominately by blacks and most if not all were armed. Those big black ladies carried anything from a .38 to a .45 in their purses and were not afraid to use them. They knew without a gun, they would be in big trouble.

I've lived in Detroit most of my life .. not the suburbs, the inner city.

I never owned a gun there .. never been robbed there .. never needed a gun there or anywhere else.

My sister worked for Chrysler for 18 years, my father worked for Chrysler for 33 years. Neither ever owned a gun.

Maybe those sisters were just worried about you.

Control the ammunition.

I never owned a gun there .. never been robbed there .. never needed a gun there or anywhere else.

My sister worked for Chrysler for 18 years, my father worked for Chrysler for 33 years. Neither ever owned a gun.

Well then...that must mean there is no crime in Detroit.

Control the ammunition.

But you can't show photo ID to vote?

You can show ID if you want to. :0) The argument is stupid .. given the vast number of Americans who don't vote .. and given that absentee ballots would be the real source of voter fraud.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Doesn't mean shit. The well-trained 'militia' today is the military .. and they have all the guns they will ever need.

Interpretation

.. and who gets to interpret?

The Supreme Court .. that may have Obama as one of its members.
A militia and our national military are 2 different things.

"The right of the people(that's you and me)to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." This is written in the constitution. You can only interpret it one way. There is no other way. Maybe when the communists take over they will take my guns. Not long now with all the idiots supporting the left. What were you a victim of today and how will Clinton help you?

"As a six-time Olympic medalist, I know it takes hard work to achieve success. For me, it also takes over 800 rounds of ammunition daily," says Olympic shooter Kim Rhode

800 a day?

That's an incredibly expensive drug habit she has.

Control the ammunition.

Interpret that anyway you choose. Part of the reason there is crime because of easy access to guns.

Guns do FAR FAR more harm then they do good.

Control the ammunition.

But you can't show photo ID to vote?

You can show ID if you want to. :0) The argument is stupid .. given the vast number of Americans who don't vote .. and given that absentee ballots would be the real source of voter fraud.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Doesn't mean shit. The well-trained 'militia' today is the military .. and they have all the guns they will ever need.

Interpretation

.. and who gets to interpret?

The Supreme Court .. that may have Obama as one of its members.
A militia and our national military are 2 different things.

"The right of the people(that's you and me)to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." This is written in the constitution. You can only interpret it one way. There is no other way. Maybe when the communists take over they will take my guns. Not long now with all the idiots supporting the left. What were you a victim of today and how will Clinton help you?

The interpretation isn't up to you.

Whatever Clinton does for me is up to me and me alone.

I'm not interested in what Trump or anybody else does for you.

Not sure why right-wingers believe that the political choice of others is their business.

Interpret that anyway you choose. Part of the reason there is crime because of easy access to guns.

Guns do FAR FAR more harm then they do good.
Well then we should have harsher sentencing for criminals using guns. Can't do that in cali, they're about to release ton of criminals. The problem is not law abiding citizens who own guns but the criminal element who already have them now and in the future. Creating new laws only infringe on the law abiding. The criminals will just use the black market for bullets.

Forum List

Back