CAIR really cares about Islamofacism, Jihad and Sharia Law in the West

What does that have to do with you or me?

Jordan is it's own country with it's own culture.

If their laws work for them and their society, that's fine with me.

See, the problem is that the culture is savage, and the point of the various articles is that that culture is being allowed to nest in this country.

It will not relate to you, or I, when the Koran is cleansed of items like sura 47:

4 And when ye meet those who misbelieve then striking off heads until ye have massacred them, and bind fast the bonds!

And when changes, from the inside, speak with one voice about 'honor killings."
If you are going to quote a verse from the Quran. At least post the whole verse.

[47:4] "If you encounter in war those who disbelieve, you may strike the necks. If you take them as captives you may set them free or ransom them, until the war ends. Had GOD willed, He could have granted you victory, without war. But He thus tests you by one another. As for those who get killed in the cause of GOD, He will never put their sacrifice to waste".

Do you notice the words that I bolded PoliticalChic?

This was given during a time of war and is NOT a legal ruling for all times or situations.

There are many Islamophobic sites that give half verses or twisted translations to the Quran in order to spread lies and false information.

So all that is necessary to make this okay is to be at war. Isn't Islam at war against the Infidels? That would constitute war making beheadings of non-believers okay. You just need to twist things the right way and it all works out for you as you continue to tell us why Islam is so wonderful. It is not peaceful, and it in no way allows for the right of free thought. It is authoritarian in nature. To be quite frank, Islam is a cancer on the world.

edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. [/B]

QUOTE]

There have been numerous articles in posts documenting savage killing and maiming by individuals of the Moslem persuasion.

You have just listed rather uncivilized passages of the old testament.

The obvious seems to escape you, although we both know that it is intentional on your part.

Please post a comparable number of articles, from this decade, showing how Christians and Jews are using these imprecations to commit the foul deeds depicted earlier.

If this is not possible, please explain why it is your fondest wish to build a bridge to the seventh century.

The percentage doesn't matter? :lol: Yeah, who cares whether we kill 100 children or 1,000,000 right? How you can defend so called women's rights in one case and defend the Islamic faith in the same breath is truly amazing.

Stop dodging the damn question Newby and I'm not defending Islamic faith. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. So tell me yes or no, do you believe women who are raped should be able to get abortions?

You're not defending it? So comparing it to Christianity today was supposed to accomplish what then exactly?

I'm not dodging anything. This thread is not about abortion and I don't want to take the focus off of the topic at hand. I think abortion is murder. Give the child up for adoption if you do not want to raise it. Is it the child's fault that it was ill conceived? It should pay the price then? Do you believe that abortion is okay for use as birth control?

You're not defending it? So comparing it to Christianity today was supposed to accomplish what then exactly?

I'm not dodging anything. This thread is not about abortion and I don't want to take the focus off of the topic at hand. I think abortion is murder. Give the child up for adoption if you do not want to raise it. Is it the child's fault that it was ill conceived? It should pay the price then? Do you believe that abortion is okay for use as birth control?

I'm showing your hypocrisy in saying it's alright to teach such things to children.

Extreme Islam is just as bad as Extreme Christianity or extremism in any other religion.

You don't want to take the focus off the topic at hand but then go ahead and ask me a couple questions? :cuckoo:

So your answer is no, it's not alright for mothers who are raped to get a abortion; they should carry around that reminder of their rapist and the act for the next 9 months because you feel putting a kid in a foster home is a much better solution. :cuckoo:

Until you directly answer my question, I'm not going to answer yours. Tis only fair.

:lol: That same argument always gets me. "Modern Christianity is based off the New Testament". Well hey, then Christianity should stop teaching the Old Testament too huh? :eusa_eh:

Jesus never did any of those things and we both know it. However, if you're going to base your teachings off Jesus then you're not basing them off Christianity. Cause obviously, Jesus never talked about abortion and yet Christianity says it's evil.

Furthermore, have you ever read The Story of Job?

What predominant Christian church teaches the Old Testament? Abortion is murder, so I believe that is covered.

Are you fucking kidding me? what christian church DOESN'T follow BOTH the OT and NT? You do realize that gideon bibles are not the sole source for christians, right?

Can you name me which ones do, or are you just speaking out of your ass? It doesn't sound as though you really know what you're talking about.

Can you name me which ones do, or are you just speaking out of your ass? It doesn't sound as though you really know what you're talking about.

All the Christian churches for starters. Ever hear of a little thing called Genesis? You know, the basis for Christianity and how this universe was created; yeah that's in the OT.

Are you really this stupid?

Anyone who doesn't understand the difference between Muslims and the rest of the world is completely lost. Aside from the fact that Muslims commit more acts of terrorism than the rest of the world combined, there is a huge difference in philosophy as to how they look at the world compared to the vast majority of the rest of us.

The Muslim ideal incorporates Islam as a part of government. When they are the minority, they will live under the conditions set by the majority, but it is their goal to change those conditions, and given the right circumstances, they will. When they become the majority, they make every effort to change the rules and to incorporate Islam into government through Sharia Law or forms of Sharia Law.

Does every Muslim country do this currently? No, but it is only a matter of time for those who do not. Christians, Hindus, Buddhist, Atheists, and any other belief systems that can be thought of do not try to force their beliefs upon the rest of the population, at least for the most part when it comes to the rule of law.

The point that all too many miss, is that Islam drives all of their beliefs, not only concerning themselves, but everyone else. Constantly, we are reminded that most Muslims are moderates who don't believe in the ways of Radical Islamists, yet those moderates have yet to step up to the plate and denounce these radicals with anything more than "We don't believe in that". So why is that? I'll tell you why; because in the end, the radicals and moderates all have the same end goal, the Islamification of the entire world including you and me.

If we look at the world, and pinpoint areas where Muslims are split among other belief systems, can we find any where these people live at peace with their neighbors? Even where Muslims are still a small minority, they wreak havoc on society with their acts of terrorism. Darfur, Lebanon, The Phillipines, are just a few of these places. How about India?

Now let us look at another issue. In countries where Muslims are the majority, what rights do non-Muslims enjoy? Are they anywhere near the same as the rights that Muslims enjoy in countries where they are the minority? It's just a game to Muslims, with the end game being that they will force their ways upon us when the time is right. So called moderate Muslims don't want to just live and let live. They want to live under their rules and they want us to live under their rules also. The scariest thing about it is that most of them will tell us this right to our face, yet and we still continue to make excuses for them.

For all of those who make excuses for them, have you ever wondered what the Imams are preaching in the Mosques? Do you believe they are preaching peace and tolerance to the masses?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2136

Spokesman and one of the founders of the Council on American Islamic Relations
Wants "government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future"
Downplays threat of Islamic extremism and declined to condemn Islamic terrorist groups

"Ibrahim Hooper (formerly Doug Hooper) is a white American convert to Islam and one of the founders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). At present, he serves as a spokesman and "Director of Strategic Communications" for that organization. He holds a bachelor's degree in history and a master's degree in journalism & mass communication.

Hooper has candidly stated that while he does not endorse the violent tactics of Islamic radicals, he does share their desire to impose Islam on all of America. "I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future," he told the Minneapolis Star Tribune in a 1993 interview. "But I'm not going to do anything violent to promote that. I'm going to do it through education."

Ten years later, in 2003, Hooper stated that if Muslims were ever to become a numerical majority in the U.S., they would likely seek to replace the Constitution with Islamic law (Sharia), which they view as divinely inspired and thus superior to all other legal systems."
And there is the bottom line, stated by an American Muslim as a member of CAIR. So, if you think Islam is not a threat or should not be viewed as a threat to our freedoms and our way of life, then just keep those blinders on.

are you smoking fucking CRACK? WHEN DID CHRISTIANS STOP DOING THE SAME THING WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING THE CASE THAT THIS IS A CHRISTIAN NATION AND TRYING SO FUCKING HARD TO GET THEIR DOGMA<A PASSED AS LEGAL STANDARD? WHEN DID THIS STOP HAPPENING?

Please cite specifics, or are you again speaking in liberal platitudes? What Christian 'dogma' has been forced on anyone in this country?

See, the problem is that the culture is savage, and the point of the various articles is that that culture is being allowed to nest in this country.

It will not relate to you, or I, when the Koran is cleansed of items like sura 47:

4 And when ye meet those who misbelieve then striking off heads until ye have massacred them, and bind fast the bonds!

And when changes, from the inside, speak with one voice about 'honor killings."

uh, as opposed to...

Leviticus 20:13
13(A) If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Leviticus 20:27 (English Standard Version)
27(A) "A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be(B) stoned with stones;(C) their blood shall be upon them."

Leviticus 20:9 (English Standard Version)

9For(A) anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother;(B) his blood is upon him.

Leviticus 20:10 (English Standard Version)

Punishments for Sexual Immorality
10"If a(A) man commits adultery with the wife of[a] his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 21:9 (English Standard Version)

9And the daughter of any priest, if she profanes herself by whoring, profanes her father;(A) she shall be burned with fire.

Exodus 22:20
20He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 (King James Version)

12And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;

13That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Deuteronomy 13:13-19 (King James Version)

13Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;

14Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;

15Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

Deuteronomy 22:20-21 (King James Version)

20But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

And who uses these verses today as the law of the land and as an excuse to murder?

Plenty of dogma junkie motherfuckers who you will disavow as "not christian" despite their self identification with your common belief system as it validates to them their actions.

Pak Christian kills his mother for allowing his sister to convert
Pakistani Christian, Shahbaz, killed his mother on Tuesday here, after she allowed his sister to convert to Islam and marry a Muslim man.
Pak Christian kills his mother for allowing his sister to convert

Devout atheist-slayer sentenced to jail
A devout Christian who killed a man and injured his wife in a frenzied axe attack after they told him they were atheists was jailed for 18 years in Australia yesterday.
Taipei Times - archives

Are you fucking kidding me? what christian church DOESN'T follow BOTH the OT and NT? You do realize that gideon bibles are not the sole source for christians, right?

Of course he doesn't want to admit that the Christian church has always followed the OT and NT. It's the basis of Christianity.

How often do you attend a Christian church? And it's 'she' not 'he'.

Anyone who doesn't understand the difference between Muslims and the rest of the world is completely lost. Aside from the fact that Muslims commit more acts of terrorism than the rest of the world combined, there is a huge difference in philosophy as to how they look at the world compared to the vast majority of the rest of us.

The Muslim ideal incorporates Islam as a part of government. When they are the minority, they will live under the conditions set by the majority, but it is their goal to change those conditions, and given the right circumstances, they will. When they become the majority, they make every effort to change the rules and to incorporate Islam into government through Sharia Law or forms of Sharia Law.

Does every Muslim country do this currently? No, but it is only a matter of time for those who do not. Christians, Hindus, Buddhist, Atheists, and any other belief systems that can be thought of do not try to force their beliefs upon the rest of the population, at least for the most part when it comes to the rule of law.

The point that all too many miss, is that Islam drives all of their beliefs, not only concerning themselves, but everyone else. Constantly, we are reminded that most Muslims are moderates who don't believe in the ways of Radical Islamists, yet those moderates have yet to step up to the plate and denounce these radicals with anything more than "We don't believe in that". So why is that? I'll tell you why; because in the end, the radicals and moderates all have the same end goal, the Islamification of the entire world including you and me.

If we look at the world, and pinpoint areas where Muslims are split among other belief systems, can we find any where these people live at peace with their neighbors? Even where Muslims are still a small minority, they wreak havoc on society with their acts of terrorism. Darfur, Lebanon, The Phillipines, are just a few of these places. How about India?

Now let us look at another issue. In countries where Muslims are the majority, what rights do non-Muslims enjoy? Are they anywhere near the same as the rights that Muslims enjoy in countries where they are the minority? It's just a game to Muslims, with the end game being that they will force their ways upon us when the time is right. So called moderate Muslims don't want to just live and let live. They want to live under their rules and they want us to live under their rules also. The scariest thing about it is that most of them will tell us this right to our face, yet and we still continue to make excuses for them.

For all of those who make excuses for them, have you ever wondered what the Imams are preaching in the Mosques? Do you believe they are preaching peace and tolerance to the masses?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2136

Spokesman and one of the founders of the Council on American Islamic Relations
Wants "government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future"
Downplays threat of Islamic extremism and declined to condemn Islamic terrorist groups

"Ibrahim Hooper (formerly Doug Hooper) is a white American convert to Islam and one of the founders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). At present, he serves as a spokesman and "Director of Strategic Communications" for that organization. He holds a bachelor's degree in history and a master's degree in journalism & mass communication.

Hooper has candidly stated that while he does not endorse the violent tactics of Islamic radicals, he does share their desire to impose Islam on all of America. "I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future," he told the Minneapolis Star Tribune in a 1993 interview. "But I'm not going to do anything violent to promote that. I'm going to do it through education."

Ten years later, in 2003, Hooper stated that if Muslims were ever to become a numerical majority in the U.S., they would likely seek to replace the Constitution with Islamic law (Sharia), which they view as divinely inspired and thus superior to all other legal systems."
And there is the bottom line, stated by an American Muslim as a member of CAIR. So, if you think Islam is not a threat or should not be viewed as a threat to our freedoms and our way of life, then just keep those blinders on.

are you smoking fucking CRACK? WHEN DID CHRISTIANS STOP DOING THE SAME THING WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING THE CASE THAT THIS IS A CHRISTIAN NATION AND TRYING SO FUCKING HARD TO GET THEIR DOGMA<A PASSED AS LEGAL STANDARD? WHEN DID THIS STOP HAPPENING?

Take your pick Shogun, our current system or Sharia Law? Under Sharia Law, you personally will either STFU or be dead. So which do you choose? And don't dodge the question; it's very basic, either one or the other.

edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. [/B]

QUOTE]

There have been numerous articles in posts documenting savage killing and maiming by individuals of the Moslem persuasion.

You have just listed rather uncivilized passages of the old testament.

The obvious seems to escape you, although we both know that it is intentional on your part.

Please post a comparable number of articles, from this decade, showing how Christians and Jews are using these imprecations to commit the foul deeds depicted earlier.

If this is not possible, please explain why it is your fondest wish to build a bridge to the seventh century.

"rather UNCIVILIZED", eh?

:rofl:

please, bitch, until you show me how evenly consistent you can be with your applied name calling you really have no grounds to insist anyone list any number of anything. Hell, the ones I already posted didn't take long to find. Then again, I guess you'd have to be a non-christian to admit as much.

Talk about 7th century, bitch.. when you get done rationalizing "uncivilized" OT verses let me know.

All the Christian churches for starters. Ever hear of a little thing called Genesis? You know, the basis for Christianity and how this universe was created; yeah that's in the OT.

He's asking you to name a Christian or Jewish organization/church/temple/denomination that condones honor killings. I think it's a pretty simple question.

If you can find one, and one of them is okay with honor killings their religion will be mentioned in the press. Sunni seems to think only muslims religion is mentioned when these things happen.

I'm showing your hypocrisy in saying it's alright to teach such things to children.

Extreme Islam is just as bad as Extreme Christianity or extremism in any other religion.

You don't want to take the focus off the topic at hand but then go ahead and ask me a couple questions? :cuckoo:

So your answer is no, it's not alright for mothers who are raped to get a abortion; they should carry around that reminder of their rapist and the act for the next 9 months because you feel putting a kid in a foster home is a much better solution. :cuckoo:

Until you directly answer my question, I'm not going to answer yours. Tis only fair.

Yeah, I'm the one that's crazy and comparing 'extreme' Christianity in today's world with 'extreme' Islam. :lol: I did answer your question, which part didn't I answer? The woman should give it up for adoption. That's every pro-abortionists mantra, but what about the rapes??? Are you willing to to make abortions for convenience illegal then?

Again, I'm not going to answer any of your questions until you answer mine.

Besides, I've already been Confirmed and my attendence is not relevant to this conversation as I can learn about the Bible from other places. One does not need to be in a Christian church to learn about the bible and I hope you're not that stupid to believe that one needs to be.

What predominant Christian church teaches the Old Testament? Abortion is murder, so I believe that is covered.

Are you fucking SERIOUS? YOU, christian, DONT OBSERVE THE OLD TESTEMENT LIKE JESUS TOLD YOU TO? YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE GREAT FLOOD, THE GARDEN OF EDEN, THE JEWISH EXODUS FROM EGYPT, THE TEN COMMANDMENTS and so forth?

:rofl:

this is RICH!

He's asking you to name a Christian or Jewish organization/church/temple/denomination that condones honor killings. I think it's a pretty simple question.

If you can find one, and one of them is okay with honor killings their religion will be mentioned in the press. Sunni seems to think only muslims religion is mentioned when these things happen.

He's talking about the OT unless I'm mistaken.

Ah, now we start to resort to insults. :lol: The old testament is not followed in the majority of modern Christian churches. It's obvious that you have no background or knowledge about it what so ever. The typical leftist brandishing the liberal mantra that he's been taught. You really should attend a church and educate yourself before you attempt to speak to the experience.

[[47:4] "If you encounter in war those who disbelieve, you may strike the necks. If you take them as captives you may set them free or ransom them, until the war ends. Had GOD willed, He could have granted you victory, without war. But He thus tests you by one another. As for those who get killed in the cause of GOD, He will never put their sacrifice to waste".

There are many Islamophobic sites that give half verses or twisted translations to the Quran in order to spread lies and false information.

It seems that there are certain Islamophiles who will use half truths and professed misunderstanding to protect "the true faith."

Please, let us try to make honesty the coin of the realm on the board. Let's not obfuscate.
The Koran divides the world into believers and non-believers.

The duty of the believer is to strive against the non-believer. On numerous occasions the strife is defined as war. It therefore allows death and beheadings for all "kufr" at all times.

"...the foundation of the Islamic faith, the Koran. The Koran’s core theme is about the duty of all Muslims to fight non-Muslims; an Islamic Mein Kampf, in which fight means war, jihad. The Koran is above all a book of war – a call to butcher non-Muslims (2:191, 3:141, 4:91, 5:3), to roast them (4:56, 69:30-69:32), and to cause bloodbaths amongst them (47:4)."
Pat Dollard | Young Americans | Blog Archive » Geert Wilders’ Parliamentary Speech On The Koran
Since you want truth PoliticalChic.

The core theme of the Quran is NOT about the duty of muslims to fight non muslims.

Even a short reading of the Quran would convince you of that.

The central theme of the Quran is the return to worship of the "One God".

All thru the Quran it talks about being kind to our neighbor and helping the poor and orphans. Being sincere in your manner of speech and behavior. Comming to the help of the oppressed and kindness to widows. Giving honor to parents and elders. Raising your children correctly to be good citizens in the society. Treating animals fairly and with compassion.

It says that doing right to all people is the same as worshiping God. And you will be rewarded for all of your good deeds, and punished for the bad.

This is the Quran in the whole.

But all most people see are the cherry picked verses by Islamophobes, that were given during a time of war. And are told this is the Quran.

Yeah, I'm the one that's crazy and comparing 'extreme' Christianity in today's world with 'extreme' Islam. :lol: I did answer your question, which part didn't I answer? The woman should give it up for adoption. That's every pro-abortionists mantra, but what about the rapes??? Are you willing to to make abortions for convenience illegal then?

Well then, you believe the bible isn't perfect then.

Because:

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her." Deuteronomy 22:28-29

And no, abortion should be legal.

Again, I'm not going to answer any of your questions until you answer mine.

Besides, I've already been Confirmed and my attendence is not relevant to this conversation as I can learn about the Bible from other places. One does not need to be in a Christian church to learn about the bible and I hope you're not that stupid to believe that one needs to be.

Again, which question have I not answered? Or are you simply being a coward?

Forum List

Back