CAIR really cares about Islamofacism, Jihad and Sharia Law in the West

Are you fucking kidding me? what christian church DOESN'T follow BOTH the OT and NT? You do realize that gideon bibles are not the sole source for christians, right?

Can you name me which ones do, or are you just speaking out of your ass? It doesn't sound as though you really know what you're talking about.

Are you fucking SERIOUS? YOU, christian, DONT OBSERVE THE OLD TESTEMENT LIKE JESUS TOLD YOU TO? YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE GREAT FLOOD, THE GARDEN OF EDEN, THE JEWISH EXODUS FROM EGYPT, THE TEN COMMANDMENTS and so forth?

:rofl:

this is RICH!

What's 'rich' is you pretending that you have any understanding whatsoever of a religion that you apparently know next to nothing about. Perhaps you should go for more training on your liberal propaganda blogs, they're doing a poor job with you guys these days.

Ah, now we start to resort to insults. :lol: The old testament is not followed in the majority of modern Christian churches. It's obvious that you have no background or knowledge about it what so ever. The typical leftist brandishing the liberal mantra that he's been taught. You really should attend a church and educate yourself before you attempt to speak to the experience.

Really now?

Alright guys, supposedly the majority of modern Christian churches don't follow Genesis, Moses and the Great Flood, Adam and Eve, God created everything in seven days, ten commandments,etc,etc.

So tell me Newby, what is the basis for Christianity then? We all came out of thin and air one mysterious day? :lol:

Can you name me which ones do, or are you just speaking out of your ass? It doesn't sound as though you really know what you're talking about.

All the Christian churches for starters. Ever hear of a little thing called Genesis? You know, the basis for Christianity and how this universe was created; yeah that's in the OT.

Are you really this stupid?

You really should attend a church and educate yourself before you attempt to speak to the experience.

And which Church or Denomination would that be Newby?

Last edited:
Anyone who doesn't understand the difference between Muslims and the rest of the world is completely lost. Aside from the fact that Muslims commit more acts of terrorism than the rest of the world combined, there is a huge difference in philosophy as to how they look at the world compared to the vast majority of the rest of us.

The Muslim ideal incorporates Islam as a part of government. When they are the minority, they will live under the conditions set by the majority, but it is their goal to change those conditions, and given the right circumstances, they will. When they become the majority, they make every effort to change the rules and to incorporate Islam into government through Sharia Law or forms of Sharia Law.

Does every Muslim country do this currently? No, but it is only a matter of time for those who do not. Christians, Hindus, Buddhist, Atheists, and any other belief systems that can be thought of do not try to force their beliefs upon the rest of the population, at least for the most part when it comes to the rule of law.

The point that all too many miss, is that Islam drives all of their beliefs, not only concerning themselves, but everyone else. Constantly, we are reminded that most Muslims are moderates who don't believe in the ways of Radical Islamists, yet those moderates have yet to step up to the plate and denounce these radicals with anything more than "We don't believe in that". So why is that? I'll tell you why; because in the end, the radicals and moderates all have the same end goal, the Islamification of the entire world including you and me.

If we look at the world, and pinpoint areas where Muslims are split among other belief systems, can we find any where these people live at peace with their neighbors? Even where Muslims are still a small minority, they wreak havoc on society with their acts of terrorism. Darfur, Lebanon, The Phillipines, are just a few of these places. How about India?

Now let us look at another issue. In countries where Muslims are the majority, what rights do non-Muslims enjoy? Are they anywhere near the same as the rights that Muslims enjoy in countries where they are the minority? It's just a game to Muslims, with the end game being that they will force their ways upon us when the time is right. So called moderate Muslims don't want to just live and let live. They want to live under their rules and they want us to live under their rules also. The scariest thing about it is that most of them will tell us this right to our face, yet and we still continue to make excuses for them.

For all of those who make excuses for them, have you ever wondered what the Imams are preaching in the Mosques? Do you believe they are preaching peace and tolerance to the masses?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2136

Spokesman and one of the founders of the Council on American Islamic Relations
Wants "government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future"
Downplays threat of Islamic extremism and declined to condemn Islamic terrorist groups

And there is the bottom line, stated by an American Muslim as a member of CAIR. So, if you think Islam is not a threat or should not be viewed as a threat to our freedoms and our way of life, then just keep those blinders on.

are you smoking fucking CRACK? WHEN DID CHRISTIANS STOP DOING THE SAME THING WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING THE CASE THAT THIS IS A CHRISTIAN NATION AND TRYING SO FUCKING HARD TO GET THEIR DOGMA<A PASSED AS LEGAL STANDARD? WHEN DID THIS STOP HAPPENING?

Please cite specifics, or are you again speaking in liberal platitudes? What Christian 'dogma' has been forced on anyone in this country?

You know, if you continue to be purposfully dense I'll still enjoy posting more evidence than you can shake some gravity at...

Bush met with Dobson and conservative Christian leaders to rally support for Iran policy
&#8220;The world looked at Hitler and just didn't believe him and tried to appease him the way we're hearing in Washington today,&#8221; Dobson remarked. &#8220;You know, the President seems to me does understand this, as I told you from that meeting I had with him the other day, but even there it feels like somebody ought to be standing up and saying, &#8216;We are being threatened and we are going to meet this with force -- whatever's necessary.&#8217;&#8221;

Dobson continued, &#8220;Some of our listeners might not like that but I tell you, if we didn't stand up to Hitler, we'd be speaking German today.&#8221;
The Raw Story | Bush met with Dobson and conservative Christian leaders to rally support for Iran policy

Evangelical Leader Threatens to Use His Political Muscle Against Some Democrats
OLORADO SPRINGS - James C. Dobson, the nation's most influential evangelical leader, is threatening to put six potentially vulnerable Democratic senators "in the 'bull's-eye' " if they block conservative appointments to the Supreme Court.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/01/politics/01dobson.html

Staying on the right side
of a political movement
Conservative Christians &#8212; and their ideas &#8212; threaded throughout Bush administration

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6276308/

Yeah, I'm the one that's crazy and comparing 'extreme' Christianity in today's world with 'extreme' Islam. :lol: I did answer your question, which part didn't I answer? The woman should give it up for adoption. That's every pro-abortionists mantra, but what about the rapes??? Are you willing to to make abortions for convenience illegal then?

Well then, you believe the bible isn't perfect then.

Because:

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her." Deuteronomy 22:28-29

And no, abortion should be legal.

You keep acting as though this verse is meaningful when it clearly is not. Repeating it does not make it any more effective to your argument than it was 20 minutes ago.

Anyone who doesn't understand the difference between Muslims and the rest of the world is completely lost. Aside from the fact that Muslims commit more acts of terrorism than the rest of the world combined, there is a huge difference in philosophy as to how they look at the world compared to the vast majority of the rest of us.

The Muslim ideal incorporates Islam as a part of government. When they are the minority, they will live under the conditions set by the majority, but it is their goal to change those conditions, and given the right circumstances, they will. When they become the majority, they make every effort to change the rules and to incorporate Islam into government through Sharia Law or forms of Sharia Law.

Does every Muslim country do this currently? No, but it is only a matter of time for those who do not. Christians, Hindus, Buddhist, Atheists, and any other belief systems that can be thought of do not try to force their beliefs upon the rest of the population, at least for the most part when it comes to the rule of law.

The point that all too many miss, is that Islam drives all of their beliefs, not only concerning themselves, but everyone else. Constantly, we are reminded that most Muslims are moderates who don't believe in the ways of Radical Islamists, yet those moderates have yet to step up to the plate and denounce these radicals with anything more than "We don't believe in that". So why is that? I'll tell you why; because in the end, the radicals and moderates all have the same end goal, the Islamification of the entire world including you and me.

If we look at the world, and pinpoint areas where Muslims are split among other belief systems, can we find any where these people live at peace with their neighbors? Even where Muslims are still a small minority, they wreak havoc on society with their acts of terrorism. Darfur, Lebanon, The Phillipines, are just a few of these places. How about India?

Now let us look at another issue. In countries where Muslims are the majority, what rights do non-Muslims enjoy? Are they anywhere near the same as the rights that Muslims enjoy in countries where they are the minority? It's just a game to Muslims, with the end game being that they will force their ways upon us when the time is right. So called moderate Muslims don't want to just live and let live. They want to live under their rules and they want us to live under their rules also. The scariest thing about it is that most of them will tell us this right to our face, yet and we still continue to make excuses for them.

For all of those who make excuses for them, have you ever wondered what the Imams are preaching in the Mosques? Do you believe they are preaching peace and tolerance to the masses?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2136

Spokesman and one of the founders of the Council on American Islamic Relations
Wants "government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future"
Downplays threat of Islamic extremism and declined to condemn Islamic terrorist groups

And there is the bottom line, stated by an American Muslim as a member of CAIR. So, if you think Islam is not a threat or should not be viewed as a threat to our freedoms and our way of life, then just keep those blinders on.

are you smoking fucking CRACK? WHEN DID CHRISTIANS STOP DOING THE SAME THING WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING THE CASE THAT THIS IS A CHRISTIAN NATION AND TRYING SO FUCKING HARD TO GET THEIR DOGMA<A PASSED AS LEGAL STANDARD? WHEN DID THIS STOP HAPPENING?

Take your pick Shogun, our current system or Sharia Law? Under Sharia Law, you personally will either STFU or be dead. So which do you choose? And don't dodge the question; it's very basic, either one or the other.

It's not an "either/or" choice. I choose to keep ALL of you dogma junkie motherfuckers out from our government. HOWEVER, to sit there and demonize muslims for having more success in intertwining their religion into popular culture THAN YOUR CHRISTIAN PUNK ASS, while you people are NO LESS GUILTY OF THE SAME ATTEMPT, is rich beyond measure.

So, again, I'll go with the first fucking amendment and avoid your silly either/or strawman meant to do noting more than IRONICALLY demonize muslims.

Ah, now we start to resort to insults. :lol: The old testament is not followed in the majority of modern Christian churches. It's obvious that you have no background or knowledge about it what so ever. The typical leftist brandishing the liberal mantra that he's been taught. You really should attend a church and educate yourself before you attempt to speak to the experience.

Really now?

Alright guys, supposedly the majority of modern Christian churches don't follow Genesis, Moses and the Great Flood, Adam and Eve, God created everything in seven days, ten commandments,etc,etc.

So tell me Newby, what is the basis for Christianity then? We all came out of thin and air one mysterious day? :lol:

The basis for Christianity? :lol: If you don't know that, then it's a waste of my time even debating the issue with you. I love when people who do not even attend church try to tell me what my church teaches or follows. The basis for Christianity is Jesus Christ and His word, it's really that simple. Really, you should educate yourself more before forming an opinion on something that you have little personal experience with.

The basis for Christianity? :lol: If you don't know that, then it's a waste of my time even debating the issue with you. I love when people who do not even attend church try to tell me what my church teaches or follows. The basis for Christianity is Jesus Christ and His word, it's really that simple. Really, you should educate yourself more before forming an opinion on something that you have little personal experience with.

So we all came from Jesus? :lol:

There is a beginning Newby, so tell me; do you just not believe in the OT because it ruins all your arguments?

When I was getting confirmed, we read from the OT including Genesis accordingly.

So I don't know what hard drugs you happen to be smoking but they must be good.

I also attend church, but once again; nice try.

Please cite specifics, or are you again speaking in liberal platitudes? What Christian 'dogma' has been forced on anyone in this country?

You know, if you continue to be purposfully dense I'll still enjoy posting more evidence than you can shake some gravity at...

Bush met with Dobson and conservative Christian leaders to rally support for Iran policy
“The world looked at Hitler and just didn't believe him and tried to appease him the way we're hearing in Washington today,” Dobson remarked. “You know, the President seems to me does understand this, as I told you from that meeting I had with him the other day, but even there it feels like somebody ought to be standing up and saying, ‘We are being threatened and we are going to meet this with force -- whatever's necessary.’”

Dobson continued, “Some of our listeners might not like that but I tell you, if we didn't stand up to Hitler, we'd be speaking German today.”
The Raw Story | Bush met with Dobson and conservative Christian leaders to rally support for Iran policy

Evangelical Leader Threatens to Use His Political Muscle Against Some Democrats
OLORADO SPRINGS - James C. Dobson, the nation's most influential evangelical leader, is threatening to put six potentially vulnerable Democratic senators "in the 'bull's-eye' " if they block conservative appointments to the Supreme Court.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/01/politics/01dobson.html

Staying on the right side
of a political movement
Conservative Christians — and their ideas — threaded throughout Bush administration

On the right side of a movement - Politics- msnbc.com

What laws are in effect in the United States today that are forcing you to follow christian 'dogma' that you disagree with? It's a simple question.

So we all came from Jesus? :lol:

There is a beginning Newby, so tell me; do you just not believe in the OT because it ruins all your arguments?

When I was getting confirmed, we read from the OT including Genesis accordingly.

So I don't know what hard drugs you happen to be smoking but they must be good.

I also attend church, but once again; nice try.

How does the old testament ruin all of my arguments? What is the basis for the New Testament, and why is there a distinguishment between the old and the new? And quite frankly, I do not believe that you attend church, your comments prove otherwise.

Take your pick Shogun, our current system or Sharia Law? Under Sharia Law, you personally will either STFU or be dead. So which do you choose? And don't dodge the question; it's very basic, either one or the other.

It's not an "either/or" choice. I choose to keep ALL of you dogma junkie motherfuckers out from our government. HOWEVER, to sit there and demonize muslims for having more success in intertwining their religion into popular culture THAN YOUR CHRISTIAN PUNK ASS, while you people are NO LESS GUILTY OF THE SAME ATTEMPT, is rich beyond measure.

So, again, I'll go with the first fucking amendment and avoid your silly either/or strawman meant to do noting more than IRONICALLY demonize muslims.

I knew you were too dumb to answer a simple question. You equate America with Saudi Arabia as if they are the same. It's just how stupid you actually are. See, under our system, you have the right to believe as you choose and state as much nonsense as you choose. No one forces their beliefs upon you. Under Sharia Law, you do not have those rights, and they will force their beliefs upon you, whether you like it or not.

When the time comes that Sharia Law is implemented, you keep fighting them as they come to cut off your head, lmao. Of course, we all know this won't happen in our lifetime, so you aren't directly threatened. It will be generations before that threat becomes real here in the US. Of course, in Europe, that threat will be real much sooner, definitely before the end of this century.

But hey, keep pushing for a completely atheistic state. I'm sure it'll make you feel better. And keep apologizing for the actions of Muslims throughout the world. Those like you make it easier for them to attain their goals, so I'm sure they just love you. :clap2:

How does the old testament ruin all of my arguments? What is the basis for the New Testament, and why is there a distinguishment between the old and the new? And quite frankly, I do not believe that you attend church, your comments prove otherwise.

Because you dismiss the OT as being valid when I brought up an argument earlier.

I have attended church and continue to. Christianity basis is the teachings of Jesus Christ too, but also the OT. Christianity believes in the OT.

Let me ask you this, Jesus is seen as the Messiah in Christianity but how was this foreseen? It was foreseen in the OT, so therefore Christianity uses the OT to help it's point.

Christians believe in The Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve, Moses, The Great Flood, The Jews walking in the desert for 40 years, and everything else. I don't see how you can't accept that.

Talk about 7th century, bitch.. when you get done rationalizing "uncivilized" OT verses let me know.

I understand how upset I make you, but let's watch that "bitch" stuff; you're not talking to your mother.

So, you admit that for all your quotations of the OT and NT, you are not able to find cases of westerners using these anachronistic passages for abuses today.

Kind of makes one think that the perpetrators are "beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans? High fives on this one!!!!!"

So let's review: while there may be regretable passages in the OT and NT, Christians and Jews have grown to treat them as less than a grain of salt. And Moslems still behave as though savagery is de rigueur.

You have me convinced. " beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans? High fives on this one!!!!!"

BTW, was that you that I saw leaving the gas station bathroom barefoot? Yuck.

Again Newby, which Church or Denomination should I attend in order to learn the "Truth"?

A church that follows the teachings of Jesus Christ.

There are so many!!

Baptist, Mormon, Assenbly of God, Jehovah Whitness, Church of Christ, Catholic, Church of God, Aryan World Church, Mennonites, Unitarian, etc :eek:

Which one has the "Truth"???

Is yours a secret church??

Because you dismiss the OT as being valid when I brought up an argument earlier.

I have attended church and continue to. Christianity basis is the teachings of Jesus Christ too, but also the OT. Christianity believes in the OT.

Let me ask you this, Jesus is seen as the Messiah in Christianity but how was this foreseen? It was foreseen in the OT, so therefore Christianity uses the OT to help it's point.

Christians believe in The Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve, Moses, The Great Flood, The Jews walking in the desert for 40 years, and everything else. I don't see how you can't accept that.

I dismiss what you brought up because you're using it as a context to prove a point about Christianity that is not valid. Christianity is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ, period. Learn why the New Testament is a replacement for the Old, and in what way it was supposed to be viewed as compared to the Old Testament. If you regularly attended a Christian church, then you would already know the difference and how it is viewed and used by the Christian church. The Christian religion starts with the birth of Christ, and any Christian church uses the word of Jesus Christ as its foundation for what it teaches. What church are you attending exactly?

Forum List

Back