CAIR really cares about Islamofacism, Jihad and Sharia Law in the West

Every day in just about every city in American there is a murder committed.

The religion of the killer is rarely mentioned unless the person is a muslim.

Then it is front page news.

What does that have to do with you or me?

Jordan is it's own country with it's own culture.

If their laws work for them and their society, that's fine with me.

See, the problem is that the culture is savage, and the point of the various articles is that that culture is being allowed to nest in this country.

It will not relate to you, or I, when the Koran is cleansed of items like sura 47:

4 And when ye meet those who misbelieve then striking off heads until ye have massacred them, and bind fast the bonds!

And when changes, from the inside, speak with one voice about 'honor killings."

You are, of course correct about the frequency of murder.

But it is less than honest for you to claim not to see that in this culture it is not considered a remedy for adultery, disobedience to one's parents, request for a divorce, or any number of other perceived misbehaviors.

We had a Christian Preacher here locally who murdered his wife.

He mutilated her body and stuffed her into the trunk of a car.

Does this mean that Christianity is evil?

The Minister was the head of a Faith Based Comminity Organization.

Is this community organization now responsible for his actions?

Did he kill her because of his Christian belief system? That's a pathetic comparison. Tell me, how many muslim women are killed because of 'honor' each year? I'm sure you're aware of the total? Why don't you enlighten us?

What other religions condone killing wives and daughters? Surely they would get mentioned if they existed.

What other religions condone killing wives and daughters? Surely they would get mentioned if they existed.

If you look hard enough, they all have at some point. Some still follow teachings that include such things.

Though anyone have a clue where this quote comes from?

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her."

Last edited:
What Islam Isn’t

By Dr. Peter Hammond
FrontPageMagazine.com | Monday, April 21, 2008

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States — Muslim 1.0%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. – Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

If you look hard enough, they all have at some point. Some still follow teachings that include such things.

Though anyone have a clue where this quote comes from?

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her."

Which ones would that be?

What does that have to do with you or me?

Jordan is it's own country with it's own culture.

If their laws work for them and their society, that's fine with me.

See, the problem is that the culture is savage, and the point of the various articles is that that culture is being allowed to nest in this country.

It will not relate to you, or I, when the Koran is cleansed of items like sura 47:

4 And when ye meet those who misbelieve then striking off heads until ye have massacred them, and bind fast the bonds!

And when changes, from the inside, speak with one voice about 'honor killings."
If you are going to quote a verse from the Quran. At least post the whole verse.

[47:4] "If you encounter in war those who disbelieve, you may strike the necks. If you take them as captives you may set them free or ransom them, until the war ends. Had GOD willed, He could have granted you victory, without war. But He thus tests you by one another. As for those who get killed in the cause of GOD, He will never put their sacrifice to waste".

Do you notice the words that I bolded PoliticalChic?

This was given during a time of war and is NOT a legal ruling for all times or situations.

There are many Islamophobic sites that give half verses or twisted translations to the Quran in order to spread lies and false information.

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her." Deuteronomy 22:28-29

That's from the Old Testament in the Bible. Otherwise known as (I believe) Devarim in Hebrew in the Torah. I know it's part of the Torah obviously, not sure of the Hebrew name for it.

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her." Deuteronomy 22:28-29

That's from the Old Testament in the Bible. Otherwise known as (I believe) Devarim in Hebrew in the Torah. I know it's part of the Torah obviously, not sure of the Hebrew name for it.
Do Christians or Jews currently practice honor killings? I don't think so. In fact as far as I know the only religion that does is Islam.

Not that your passage was about honor killings.

[47:4] "If you encounter in war those who disbelieve, you may strike the necks. If you take them as captives you may set them free or ransom them, until the war ends. Had GOD willed, He could have granted you victory, without war. But He thus tests you by one another. As for those who get killed in the cause of GOD, He will never put their sacrifice to waste".
Define war.

Where is that condoning murder of the daughter?

Do Christians or Jews currently practice honor killings? I don't think so. In fact as far as I know the only religion that does is Islam.

Actually, there are far more "Honor Killings" in Hinduism than any other religion.

It is basically a national epidemic in India among the Hindu population.

A rare amount but yes, some do.

My point is this: When I was growing up I was taught the Bible was perfect and was never wrong. Now let me ask you Ravi, do you think that's right? Do you believe that is any sort of punishment for the rapist, or more so for the girl?

The Torah is still taught to Jewish children, the Bible is still taught to Christian children. The people in the religion for the majority may not practice it currently but it's there; it existed. Whether people want to admit it or not.

And the ironic thing, Islam is the only religion that really hasn't changed. A couple hundred years ago, Christianity and Islam would of been very similar to one another when it comes to their views on women.

Actually, there are far more "Honor Killings" in Hinduism than any other religion.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Sunni may be right on that one.

Thousands of Women Killed for Family "Honor"

Just from 30 seconds of research:

In India, for example, more than 5,000 brides die annually because their dowries are considered insufficient, according to the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF). Crimes of passion, which are treated extremely leniently in Latin America, are the same thing with a different name, some rights advocates say

:cuckoo:

A rare amount but yes, some do.

My point is this: When I was growing up I was taught the Bible was perfect and was never wrong. Now let me ask you Ravi, do you think that's right? Do you believe that is any sort of punishment for the rapist, or more so for the girl?

The Torah is still taught to Jewish children, the Bible is still taught to Christian children. The people in the religion for the majority may not practice it currently but it's there; it existed. Whether people want to admit it or not.

And the ironic thing, Islam is the only religion that really hasn't changed. A couple hundred years ago, Christianity and Islam would of been very similar to one another when it comes to their views on women.
I was taught the bible growing up as well. Most of the stories in it are parables or historical happenings. No sane Christian or Jewish religious leader is going to advocate honor killings. If an insane one does, like that fuck head that thinks gays should be killed, the religion is mentioned in the press.

That's correct. The rest of civilization has evolved, Islam has not. For the record, modern Christianity is based off of the New Testament. Where did Jesus condone the killing, for honor or otherwise, of wives or daughters?

Good. If it happens here no doubt the religion will be given head billing.

Forum List

Back