CAIR really cares about Islamofacism, Jihad and Sharia Law in the West

'concerning me' sort of messes up your theory there.

Read the links, and once again; you fail to see that Christianity does follow the OT.

Especially since Christianity uses the Bible which is both OT and NT. If Christianity didn't believe in the OT, why put it in their bible? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Again Newby, which Church or Denomination should I attend in order to learn the "Truth"?

A church that follows the teachings of Jesus Christ.

There are so many!!

Baptist, Mormon, Assenbly of God, Jehovah Whitness, Church of Christ, Catholic, Church of God, Aryan World Church, Mennonites, Unitarian, etc :eek:

Which one has the "Truth"???

Is yours a secret church??

Jesus Christ is the truth, and any church that teaches the word of Jesus Christ is a 'Christian church'. I don't know about all of the denominations that you list because I have never been to many of them, so I do not know what they base their teachings on, and my guess is that neither do you. Yet you speak as tho you are an expert, while implying that you are a muslim. Kind of ironic, don't you think? What do you know of any of them? Attended regularly, have you? :lol:

Read the links, and once again; you fail to see that Christianity does follow the OT.

Especially since Christianity uses the Bible which is both OT and NT. If Christianity didn't believe in the OT, why put it in their bible? :cuckoo:

I don't have time to read your links today. I know what my church follows and what my church believes, and it does not teach from the Old Testament, except where it is shown that the birth of Christ was mentioned. Your comments continue to prove your lack of knowledge on the subject however.

I don't have time to read your links today. I know what my church follows and what my church believes, and it does not teach from the Old Testament, except where it is shown that the birth of Christ was mentioned. Your comments continue to prove your lack of knowledge on the subject however.

So your church doesn't mention human creation at all? Just mentions Jesus, Jesus, and Jesus? Doesn't mention Adam and Eve? Genesis or any of that stuff?

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

28: If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29: Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days
BibleGateway.com - Passage*Lookup: Deuteronomy 22:28-29

My future Hilter youth read something besides David Duke Blogs.

What it say is that if a man takes a woment (damsel) virginity who he is not married to (betrothed). That he must pay 50 shekels (which is a lot of money back then) for the shame he caused the father and he must marry her for his sin of out of wedlock marriage!

Nothing says rape. Only blind anti-semites read it that way! :eusa_snooty:

Which ones would that be?

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her." Deuteronomy 22:28-29

That's from the Old Testament in the Bible. Otherwise known as (I believe) Devarim in Hebrew in the Torah. I know it's part of the Torah obviously, not sure of the Hebrew name for it.

Can you name me which ones do, or are you just speaking out of your ass? It doesn't sound as though you really know what you're talking about.

All the Christian churches for starters. Ever hear of a little thing called Genesis? You know, the basis for Christianity and how this universe was created; yeah that's in the OT.

Are you really this stupid?

Ah, now we start to resort to insults. :lol: The old testament is not followed in the majority of modern Christian churches. It's obvious that you have no background or knowledge about it what so ever. The typical leftist brandishing the liberal mantra that he's been taught. You really should attend a church and educate yourself before you attempt to speak to the experience.

:rofl:

uh, so.. uh.. Tell me.. Do you NOT believe in Noah's Ark, The Tower of Babel, Soddom and gommorah, etc?

Are these NOT a specific facet of your belief, christian?

Matthew 12
3But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;

4How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?

Luke 17:29 (King James Version)
29But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

Nice talking to you Robert, I'm outta here for today.

With all of this talk about Christianity, and even citing verses from the Old Testament, I still don't see what this has to do with the current Islamic religion and its very public persecution and horrific treatment of women in Muslim socieities that happens every day in the world RIGHT NOW. If the Old Testament in the Bible is your argument to support the horrific treatment of Muslim women in the world today, then you have a very pathetic argument.

Can you name me which ones do, or are you just speaking out of your ass? It doesn't sound as though you really know what you're talking about.

Are you fucking SERIOUS? YOU, christian, DONT OBSERVE THE OLD TESTEMENT LIKE JESUS TOLD YOU TO? YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE GREAT FLOOD, THE GARDEN OF EDEN, THE JEWISH EXODUS FROM EGYPT, THE TEN COMMANDMENTS and so forth?

this is RICH!

What's 'rich' is you pretending that you have any understanding whatsoever of a religion that you apparently know next to nothing about. Perhaps you should go for more training on your liberal propaganda blogs, they're doing a poor job with you guys these days.

I"M the one posting scripture, motherfucker.. what, exactly, have YOU posted?

:lol:

:cuckoo:

Nice talking to you Robert, I'm outta here for today.

With all of this talk about Christianity, and even citing verses from the Old Testament, I still don't see what this has to do with the current Islamic religion and its very public persecution and horrific treatment of women in Muslim socieities that happens every day in the world RIGHT NOW. If the Old Testament in the Bible is your argument to support the horrific treatment of Muslim women in the world today, then you have a very pathetic argument.

I was just pointing out your hypocrisy is all Newby.

You hate Muslims, yeah I get the deal. I've seen it plenty of times on this board already.

Nobody here likes to see horrific treatment of women; so get off whatever crack you're smoking.

And no, the whole OT thing was a seperate argument to prove you are a hypocrite, unrelated to this thread.

Please cite specifics, or are you again speaking in liberal platitudes? What Christian 'dogma' has been forced on anyone in this country?

You know, if you continue to be purposfully dense I'll still enjoy posting more evidence than you can shake some gravity at...

Bush met with Dobson and conservative Christian leaders to rally support for Iran policy
“The world looked at Hitler and just didn't believe him and tried to appease him the way we're hearing in Washington today,” Dobson remarked. “You know, the President seems to me does understand this, as I told you from that meeting I had with him the other day, but even there it feels like somebody ought to be standing up and saying, ‘We are being threatened and we are going to meet this with force -- whatever's necessary.’”

Dobson continued, “Some of our listeners might not like that but I tell you, if we didn't stand up to Hitler, we'd be speaking German today.”
The Raw Story | Bush met with Dobson and conservative Christian leaders to rally support for Iran policy

Evangelical Leader Threatens to Use His Political Muscle Against Some Democrats
OLORADO SPRINGS - James C. Dobson, the nation's most influential evangelical leader, is threatening to put six potentially vulnerable Democratic senators "in the 'bull's-eye' " if they block conservative appointments to the Supreme Court.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/01/politics/01dobson.html

Staying on the right side
of a political movement
Conservative Christians — and their ideas — threaded throughout Bush administration

On the right side of a movement - Politics- msnbc.com

What laws are in effect in the United States today that are forcing you to follow christian 'dogma' that you disagree with? It's a simple question.

abortion laws, FCC censorship rules, MARRIAGE LICENSING.

Simple question, indeed. Funny how i've got you on the run here, eh? Maybe you can post something more worthwhile than your silly dogma junkie opinions and standard policy of polishing your turd of faith. Notice that I keep bitchslapping you with both SCRIPTURE and NEWS EVIDENCE.... EVERY TIME.

:eusa_angel:

A church that follows the teachings of Jesus Christ.

There are so many!!

Baptist, Mormon, Assenbly of God, Jehovah Whitness, Church of Christ, Catholic, Church of God, Aryan World Church, Mennonites, Unitarian, etc :eek:

Jesus Christ is the truth, and any church that teaches the word of Jesus Christ is a 'Christian church'. I don't know about all of the denominations that you list because I have never been to many of them, so I do not know what they base their teachings on, and my guess is that neither do you. Yet you speak as tho you are an expert, while implying that you are a muslim. Kind of ironic, don't you think? What do you know of any of them? Attended regularly, have you? :lol:
Born Cathloic and went to Catholic elementry School.

Married a Baptist woman and joined her church where I attended for several years.

Later joined Non Denominational / Evangelical Church.

Have visited the Assenbly of God, Church of Christ, Presbyterian, Methodist, and various other Charismatic Churches over the years.

Taught Sunday School, Youth Groups, Adult Education Classes, and even Preached.

I know the Bible inside and out, but eventually found it lacking in several reguards.

Converted to Islam almost 8 years ago and never looked back :eusa_angel:

There are so many!!

Born Cathloic and went to Catholic elementry School.

Married a Baptist woman and joined her church where I attended for several years.

Later joined Non Denominational / Evangelical Church.

Have visited the Assenbly of God, Church of Christ, Presbyterian, Methodist, and various other Charismatic Churches over the years.

Taught Sunday School, Youth Groups, Adult Education Classes, and even Preached.

I know the Bible inside and out, but eventually found it lacking in several reguards.

Converted to Islam almost 8 years ago and never looked back :eusa_angel:

Sounds like an impressive journey.

G-d bless

Take your pick Shogun, our current system or Sharia Law? Under Sharia Law, you personally will either STFU or be dead. So which do you choose? And don't dodge the question; it's very basic, either one or the other.

It's not an "either/or" choice. I choose to keep ALL of you dogma junkie motherfuckers out from our government. HOWEVER, to sit there and demonize muslims for having more success in intertwining their religion into popular culture THAN YOUR CHRISTIAN PUNK ASS, while you people are NO LESS GUILTY OF THE SAME ATTEMPT, is rich beyond measure.

So, again, I'll go with the first fucking amendment and avoid your silly either/or strawman meant to do noting more than IRONICALLY demonize muslims.

I knew you were too dumb to answer a simple question. You equate America with Saudi Arabia as if they are the same. It's just how stupid you actually are. See, under our system, you have the right to believe as you choose and state as much nonsense as you choose. No one forces their beliefs upon you. Under Sharia Law, you do not have those rights, and they will force their beliefs upon you, whether you like it or not.

When the time comes that Sharia Law is implemented, you keep fighting them as they come to cut off your head, lmao. Of course, we all know this won't happen in our lifetime, so you aren't directly threatened. It will be generations before that threat becomes real here in the US. Of course, in Europe, that threat will be real much sooner, definitely before the end of this century.

But hey, keep pushing for a completely atheistic state. I'm sure it'll make you feel better. And keep apologizing for the actions of Muslims throughout the world. Those like you make it easier for them to attain their goals, so I'm sure they just love you. :clap2:

Again, this is not an "either / or" situation. WE AMERICANS don't have to choose EITHER your dogma junkie bullshit OR muslim dogma junkie bullshit. This is why the first amendment has been chaffing you people since day fucking one. Your opinions regarding which of us is stupid is about as convincing as your impotent rebuttals steeped in more childish tantrum than convincing facts or argument.

Indeed, under OUR system we all have to abide by the same laws that get mangled by you dogma junkie motherfuckers no less than any muslim nation. HELL, if you motherfuckers had your way you'd be JUST as saturated into our gov as they are. You know it. They know it. We all know it.

When people try to impose sharia law I'll fight them just as much as I fight your punk jesus loving asses. Again, we don't have to choose "either/or" here in the US. It's a logical fallacy to think as much. But, you are probably dumb enough to hide behind a false choice rather than facing your similarity to those you want to chastise so.. After all, THEIR "goals" truly are no different than yours. You just happen to be the western flavor of the same shit sandwich.

Talk about 7th century, bitch.. when you get done rationalizing "uncivilized" OT verses let me know.

I understand how upset I make you, but let's watch that "bitch" stuff; you're not talking to your mother.

So, you admit that for all your quotations of the OT and NT, you are not able to find cases of westerners using these anachronistic passages for abuses today.

Kind of makes one think that the perpetrators are "beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans? High fives on this one!!!!!"

So let's review: while there may be regretable passages in the OT and NT, Christians and Jews have grown to treat them as less than a grain of salt. And Moslems still behave as though savagery is de rigueur.

You have me convinced. " beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans? High fives on this one!!!!!"

BTW, was that you that I saw leaving the gas station bathroom barefoot? Yuck.

YOu want to get reported for bringing family into these threads, bitch? Keep talking.

I POSTED ARTICLES of christians doing that same shit. Scroll up. If you choose not to read it, well, that doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

No, it kinda of makes YOU think as much.. but, you are a racist bitch so.. who cares what burning bush you try to high five.

"REGRETTABLE PASSAGES"!

YEA! riiiiiiiight.. In other words you mean, "While I am a total hypocrite and will bend over backwards to excuses MY holy book, I will try very hard to take a single koran verse out of contect in order to facilitate my hate of muslims".

gotcha.

:thup:

Wasn't me. Perhaps you should spend more time paying attention to the abortion clinic you are casing in order to blow up rather than let your eyes wander to other locations where American lives endeavor despite your dogma junkie opinions about morals.

Again Newby, which Church or Denomination should I attend in order to learn the "Truth"?

A church that follows the teachings of Jesus Christ. Does your mosque teach the 'truth'?

yea, jesus THE JEW who was also totally embedded in HEBREW CULTURE as defined by their RELIGIOUS OBSERVATION OF THE OLD "KILL EM ALL" TESTAMENT.

PUSSY!

You just got knocked the FUCK OUT by a teenager!

Your church is a dime a dozen with dogma opinions that are even cheaper. You have about as much grasp on "the truth" as the rest of you denominational fuckwads who don't agree on even the slightest details. by avoiding his evidence you prove why dogma junkie motherfuckers are afraid of shit like heliocentrism and gravity.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

28: If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29: Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days
BibleGateway.com - Passage Lookup: Deuteronomy 22:28-29

My future Hilter youth read something besides David Duke Blogs.

What it say is that if a man takes a woment (damsel) virginity who he is not married to (betrothed). That he must pay 50 shekels (which is a lot of money back then) for the shame he caused the father and he must marry her for his sin of out of wedlock marriage!

Nothing says rape. Only blind anti-semites read it that way! :eusa_snooty:

Which ones would that be?

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her." Deuteronomy 22:28-29

That's from the Old Testament in the Bible. Otherwise known as (I believe) Devarim in Hebrew in the Torah. I know it's part of the Torah obviously, not sure of the Hebrew name for it.

Oh YEA, dude.. because the OT is a proverbial bastion of gender equality!

After all.. if a man FINDS A VIRGIN, unbetrothed, What ELSE is he to do besides fuck her?

PUSSY!

You just got knocked the FUCK OUT by a teenager!

Your church is a dime a dozen with dogma opinions that are even cheaper. You have about as much grasp on "the truth" as the rest of you denominational fuckwads who don't agree on even the slightest details. by avoiding his evidence you prove why dogma junkie motherfuckers are afraid of shit like heliocentrism and gravity.

[youtube]qxczlps5_bg[/youtube]

Forum List

Back