CAIR really cares about Islamofacism, Jihad and Sharia Law in the West

I tell you what, dude.. when you start getting as tenacious about zionism as you do your typical scapegoat then you can feel like less of exactly what you keep pointing at. Lord fucking knows you'll never attack a single zionist organization like you will a muslim one. The distinction is not lost.

Says the pot to the kettle.... :lol:

I freely admit that individual criminal behaviour by muslims should be prosecuted. You ready to do the same over israels CAST LEAD solution to culling the arab herd?

:offtopic:

Typical! You troll a thread to death by derailing it!

Last edited:
HAHAHA! yea, dude! you REALLY have a reason to point a finger at muslims!

Joshua 6:21-27 (King James Version)

21And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.

Annnnnd let's try to put this in a little bit of context.

The city you are talking about of course is Jericho. I think we should have a little history lesson on Jericho.

First off, Jericho was in close proximity to, and friendly with, two other cities you probably know better - Sodom and Gomorrah. While I don't believe in guilt by association, Jericho was certainly sympathetic to the rampant sexual immoratilty (which is likewise condemned by the Koran) that typified those two cities, and also participated in a hefty amount if it herself. Prostitution, socially acceptable rape, homosexual molestation of unwilling participants - it was all good in Jericho.

Secondly, and perhaps more insidious, were the forms of human sacrifice regularly practiced in Jericho. The worst of such sacrifices were the infant child sacrifices. Infants, babies, newborns, were rolled into a furnace and burned to death.

Oh, and let's not forget how they treated enemy captives. They cut off their hands and feet, gang-raped them, and then flayed them alive.

So, given this, why then shouldn't the city have faced utter destruction?

Tell me, nutter.. did jebus tell you to respct and observe the OT or not?

Even though you're not seeking a serious answer, you're going to get one anyway. Jesus did not "uphold" all of the provision of the Old Testament carte blanche. matter of fact, He habitually violated one of the most important precepts of the Old Testament, that being the commission of work on the Sabbath.

Something else I would point you to is the lack of animal sacrifice by Christians. According to Mosaic law, once a year, all Jews had to sacrifice an animal (and the type of animal depended on the means of the person doing the sacrifice) for their sins. The blood of that animal was used to pay for the trangressions of the individual doing the sacrifice. This was central to Mosaic law, yet it is not obeyed by Christians. There's a reason for that, but you don't care about that reason, so I won't elaborate.

At any rate, the point is that Jesus modified, validated, confirmed, ignored, or changed bits and pieces of Old Testatment law all the time. In some instances, he even made Old Testament law MORE strict. Before Jesus, adultery only consisted of the actual act of cheating on your spouse. Jesus expanded adultery to include lustful thoughts about a person. He also expanded murder to include harboring hate against people in your heart (something you seem to exhibit, by the way).

So no, it wasn't just a blanket validation of the Old Testament. Nothing is ever that simple in life. You should know this by now.

The above isn't even the tip of the iceberg when it comes to OT violence the likes of which you are crying about from muslims.

The difference, of course, is that the Old Testament was finished being written over 2500 years ago. Muslims are still cutting peoples' heads off in 2009.

so, PLEASE, keep posting. Next is the she bears and Moses's solution to golden calf worshipping jews.

What, so it's the fault of Christians a bear ate some kids making fun of a prophet? Please. And tell me, what exactly do you know what was going on as part of the ceremonies associated with worshipping a golden calf? Here's a hint - many of them required you to be naked and having sex with someone other than your spouse.

:rofl:

yea dude.. way to RATIONALIZE THE STINK OF YOUR OWN SHIT!

:lol:

:thup:

I guess those child killing SHE BEARS were teaching a lesson about male pattern baldness to!

laughing-jesus.jpg

oh NOEZ! naked sex with someone other than your SPOUCE! OFF WITH THEIR HEADZZZZ!

Jesus did not "uphold" all of the provision of the Old Testament carte blanche.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... :thup: Working on the Sabbath doesn't invalidate his red lettered statment regarding observing the old testament. seriously. Your knowledge of the bible is about as flakey as your quickness to believe that the wholesale SLAUGHTER of jericho is justified. Apparently, THOSE terrorists were OK because they were jews and you disagree with their culture.

:crazy:

The difference, of course, is that the Old Testament was finished being written over 2500 years ago. Muslims are still cutting peoples' heads off in 2009.

oh, you mean christians were NOT busy killing off anyone circa 1996?

I guess those child killing SHE BEARS were teaching a lesson about male pattern baldness to!

I called 2 out of 3.

I had a side bet going with a buddy, and it was that your response to my post would consist of:

1) Less than three sentences
2) Profanity
3) Racism

I should've substituted "hateful sarcasm" in place of "racism."

Ah well, you live, you learn.

Thank you for making my point for me, however.

The christian god says bald jokes allow me to eat children. But, it's the MUSLIMS that are violent!

black-bear.jpg

Irrelevant.

Christians murdering anyone in 1996 were doing so despite being taught that it is wrong to do so by Christ.

Muslims cutting off peoples' heads in 2009 are just following Mohammed's example. Can't hardly fault 'em for that, right?

I called 2 out of 3.

I had a side bet going with a buddy, and it was that your response to my post would consist of:

1) Less than three sentences
2) Profanity
3) Racism

I should've substituted "hateful sarcasm" in place of "racism."

Ah well, you live, you learn.

Thank you for making my point for me, however.

hopefully, that bet wasn't in response to your laughable rationalization of killer bears and jewish terrorists at Jericho. After all, it's easier to cry foul at muslims than defend your own holy book, eh dogma nutter? You see, it doesn't take more than three sentences to laugh at you for hoping that a long winded response minimizes the FACT of OT violence.. violence which, apparently, is OK when your faith does it but horrible when muslims do it. Your selective standard and hilarious take on acceptable violence is about as impressive as your side stepping "do as I say not as I do" attitude to condemnation. Clearly, baby jesus is proud of you.

Irrelevant.

Christians murdering anyone in 1996 were doing so despite being taught that it is wrong to do so by Christ.

Muslims cutting off peoples' heads in 2009 are just following Mohammed's example. Can't hardly fault 'em for that, right?

HARDLY irrelevant when your criteria is that, apparently, christians only killed LONG AGO and muslims still kill today. Shit, here you are condemning a third of the worlds population in a generalized stereotype when, IRONICALLY, you won't say anything against the modern JERICHO that is israel. Again, your selective standards are quite telling. Hell, who are you to complain about severed heads with all the cast lead baby guts still drying on the hands of your chosen ones?

fallowing Mohammed's example? And you follow the killer example of moses too. Hell, it's not as if coming down from the mount was his FIRST time killing anyway, was it? Shall I quote more passages from YOUR bible, nutter?

HARDLY irrelevant when your criteria is that, apparently, christians only killed LONG AGO and muslims still kill today.

That's clearly not my criteria - but then again, you're not actually interested in a debate, are you? Seems to me you've got your mind made up already, and then only reason why you come here is to justify a pre-existing opinion. Naturally, then, anything I say is shoe-horned into that pre-existing opinion as "proof" that you were right all along.

Actually...I feel pretty sorry for you. You're obviously a very miserable, hateful person. I'd hate to be living your life right now.

Shit, here you are condemning a third of the worlds population in a generalized stereotype when, IRONICALLY, you won't say anything against the modern JERICHO that is israel. Again, your selective standards are quite telling.

Modern Jericho is burning infants alive in furnaces? Really? Surely you don't believe that.

Since they're clearly not sacrificing babies to Baal by burning them alive, I'd have to say my standards aren't selective at all.

But, when you get right down to it - YHWH is real and Allah isn't, which makes a big difference when it comes the validity of the commands issues by each.

Hell, who are you to complain about severed heads with all the cast lead baby guts still drying on the hands of your chosen ones?

I'm going to chalk this up to "Shogun is an irrational anti-semite." I have no idea what you're talking about.

fallowing Mohammed's example? And you follow the killer example of moses too.

Really? How many people have I killed? How many heads have I cut off? How many people have I stoned to death?

Oh, right. None.

It's pretty clear to me through all the time I've wasted with you that you have no desire to see the truth. You're far more concerned with hating Jews and Christians and - and this is remarkable - you go out of your way to make sure the people you talk to know that you think they hate you, even if they don't. If I were your shrink, I could take you as my only client as still not have to worry about retirement.

What kind of person chooses to define their existence by the hatred they feel for others, and the hatred they think other people feel for them? Interesting.

That's clearly not my criteria - but then again, you're not actually interested in a debate, are you? Seems to me you've got your mind made up already, and then only reason why you come here is to justify a pre-existing opinion. Naturally, then, anything I say is shoe-horned into that pre-existing opinion as "proof" that you were right all along.

Your words.. But please, act like a martyr. You really are danny boy in the lions den, lemme tellya.

Actually...I feel pretty sorry for you. You're obviously a very miserable, hateful person. I'd hate to be living your life right now.

HA!

you don't need to worry about feeling sorry for me, nutter. I'm not the one dancing on broken glass trying to polish the turd of your own christian violence. Indeed, you people do tend to fear and loath reality.. heliocentrism.. gravity... the list goes on and on.

Modern Jericho is burning infants alive in furnaces? Really? Surely you don't believe that.

Modern christians still do. Again, who was killing whom in Kosovo? silly me.. Did I ask you for a fact when your faith is the only quiver you are willing to draw from? Hell, dare I even bring up israel's civilian killing CAST LEAD?

Since they're clearly not sacrificing babies to Baal by burning them alive, I'd have to say my standards aren't selective at all.

sure they are. Instead of excuses to kill worshippers of Baal you make excuses to kill worshippers of Allah. Same christian turd, different decade.

But, when you get right down to it - YHWH is real and Allah isn't, which makes a big difference when it comes the validity of the commands issues by each.

Actually, you fucking idiot, ALLAH IS YHWH. This is why they are called the Abrahamic religions, genius. It's why the koran reflects the same stories as the torah. But, to be honest, the fact that you think a jewish ghost in the sky is real pretty much illustrates why you are so selective with your standards. You are the same as those you condemn. The only difference is the name of the ghost you pray to.

I'm going to chalk this up to "Shogun is an irrational anti-semite." I have no idea what you're talking about.

ahh.. don't have an answer, eh dogma junkie? I kinda figured you'd puss out. I'll chock this up to another Gravity epiphany your kind might come around to one day.

oh, and if you didn't get the point of my bolded text.. it's CHOCK UP, genius.

chock up - definition of chock up by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

:eusa_angel:

Really? How many people have I killed? How many heads have I cut off? How many people have I stoned to death?

A better question, since you seem to think that every follower of mohammed is oNLY acting in kind, is how many has your OT heroes killed? I COULD ask you how many people our local muslims have killed too but i'm sure the logic would fly over your head like carbon dating.

It's pretty clear to me through all the time I've wasted with you that you have no desire to see the truth. You're far more concerned with hating Jews and Christians and - and this is remarkable - you go out of your way to make sure the people you talk to know that you think they hate you, even if they don't. If I were your shrink, I could take you as my only client as still not have to worry about retirement.

You have no truth to offer, dogma junkie. This is why your kind don't like to be reminded of the violence of your OWN holy book. I start quoting the bible and YOU start crying like a fucking martyr that you are being picked on and that it's always someone ELSE picking on you. Your kind are a dime a dozen, really. I enjoy making pharisee christians face the plastic nature of their own laughable faith and you have just been served some fresh Shogun.

If you were my shrink i'd fire you since we both know you don't believe in the scientific method or anything that resembles physical evidence in light of mythical ghost stories.

What kind of person chooses to define their existence by the hatred they feel for others, and the hatred they think other people feel for them? Interesting.

You are probably too stupid to understand the irony of this sentence given your outright generalizing of muslims. Seriously. It's no wonder why you people don't understand the irony of your own martyr complex despite your quickness to demonize others.

:eusa_pray:

:cool:

:eusa_angel:

one doesn't have to be jewish in order to be a rabid zionist.

Hell, a lot of religious wingnuts in the U.S. are Christian Zionists. Pat Robertson and Tom DeLay being the most notable.

To think one of these end-times nutbags was once House Majority Leader.....

This is a very sad story, and I feel for the woman's family.

I think there is something very sick about giving this guy an award at this time.

But there is something wrong about posting this to say something about muslims in general. This guy in particular is a bit of a jerk, but he is one of a very large sample.

But I do get very annoyed at the muslim trolls on the internet who post about every jew who gets arrested for anything. In every orchard there are a few bad apples. Since the muslims like to harp on that, it is fair that they should get the same thing back. But only as a means of pointing out how stupid the behavior is.

But I do get very annoyed at the muslim trolls on the internet.

Please note that I have nothing against Muslims, and my post had nothing to with Muslims. I am a white anglo-saxon protestant, we are NOT all against your people. Muslims have made a cultural contribution to the world. It is just too bad that you have to take the blame for extremists. Same thing happens in the United States. We Democrats have to live with the psychotic reputation created for Americans by Bush and Republicans.

I freely admit that individual criminal behaviour by muslims should be prosecuted. You ready to do the same over israels CAST LEAD solution to culling the arab herd?

:offtopic:

Typical! You troll a thread to death by derailing it!

if only you could throw me behind an apartheid wall and cast lead my posts, eh dude?

If only I could I would do it in a minute, but I would more like to toss you into a cage with hungry dog and throw away the key! However, you would be alright, because dogs have standards also! :lol:

Another thread rises from the past...

Hamas-Linked CAIR Holds Event with Hezbollah Imam
Sunni and Shiite terror associates break bread at Pompano mosque.
February 10, 2017
Joe Kaufman
cair.jpg

Shortly after the recruitments, in October 1983, a little over one year after Israel’s siege, Hezbollah staged an attack against US Marine barracks situated in Beirut, killing 241 American servicemen.

Al-Halabi’s association with Hezbollah continues to this day, as he has family involved with the terror group. This includes a favorite nephew, Ahmed Ali Haji, aka Ahmed HD, located in Damascus, Syria. When Ali Haji proclaimed his membership in Hezbollah, in February 2015, while posting a photo on his Facebook page containing a large Hezbollah logo and a militant aiming a rifle, under the photo, al-Halabi commented in Arabic, “May God protect you and grant you victory...”

Al-Halabi has used his own Facebook page to promote Hezbollah, displaying a number of Hezbollah videos. In September 2014, al-Halabi posted a video of a speech made by Hassan Nasrallah, the Secretary General of Hezbollah. In his speech, Nasrallah refers to America as the “mother of terrorism” and the source of all terrorism in the world. Of this video, al-Halabi wrote, “Nice words.”

While CAIR’s Nezar Hamze and AICF’s Mohamad al-Halabi come from radically different sides of Islamic extremism – one from a Hamas-linked group, the other Hezbollah – the two have shown that, at least for a night, they could peaceably join together to further mutual interests and for pragmatic reasons as expressed in the proverb “the enemy of my enemy is my friend.” It would appear that Hamze and al-Halabi are striving for a strategic partnership based on shared objectives.

Given their dangerous backgrounds, though, Hamze and al-Halabi’s friendly encounter should be viewed with suspicion and their activities monitored by law enforcement. Their discussions serve to strengthen their ties, which does not bode well for the tamping down of the terror hotbed that has taken root in Florida.

Politics makes strange bedfellows, and for CAIR and Hezbollah everything is justifiable in the furtherance of Islamic fanaticism.

Hamas-Linked CAIR Holds Event with Hezbollah Imam

Forum List

Back