CAIR really cares about Islamofacism, Jihad and Sharia Law in the West

Murder is also condemned in Islam.

I'm sure it is - it's just that killing people not Muslim isn't considered murder by Islam. According to the Koran, the time and place of the death of all people is appointed by Allah, and for a Muslim to kill a kuffar is nothing more than the will of Allah being carried out - therefore, no murder of kuffar is possible.

Do you deny that Mohammed murdered, raped, and pillaged his way across the middle east? Oh, and we'll not get into the pedophilia aspect of marrying a 9 year old.

How many people did Jesus murder and rape? How much property did He steal?

Explain why Muslims today who do nothing but follow the example set forth by Mohammed are wrong for doing so, but why Mohammed wasn't wrong for setting the example that he did.

:offtopic:

There are a ton of threads on Moe's murdering, child molesting and raping ways! This is about CAIR!

it's fucking hilarious that a jew would point a finger at anyone else's religion when it comes to raping, murdering and child molesting.... How many innocent non-jews lost their lives to a killer jew in YOUR holy book, nosejob?

we were stirring our hands in their culture long before they were stirring shit in ours, dude. If a muslim nation did to the US what we've done to the mid east you'd be watching Red Dawn and screaming wolverines.

Oh really? So Manzikert was just the result of the poor, oppressed Muslim world finally getting one back over on their evil oppressors?

I think not.

Hell, PLEASE make this a religion debate, stupid. Clearly, you don't recall who was busy exterminating whom in Kosovo.

The salient difference, of course (which you conveniently ignored), is that Christians murdering Muslims do so IN SPITE OF the teachings and example of Jesus Christ. Christ calls on all Christians to love their enemies, not kill them.

Muslims kill kuffar in accordance with the teachings and example of Mohammed, not in spite of them.

it's fucking hilarious that a jew would point a finger at anyone else's religion when it comes to raping, murdering and child molesting.... How many innocent non-jews lost their lives to a killer jew in YOUR holy book, nosejob?

I quoted this, because it's so racist, I think Shogun here should keep discrediting himself in this inglorious fashion!

:clap2:

HA! yea.. ALWAYS the apples and oranges routine with you people. Shit, as if I can't quote half a dozen deadly verses in the revered OT anyway. It's always the same with you people. You never fail to think that your own bullshit doesn't stink when, clearly, it does. After all, you can lob out a muslim name and try to extrapolate his individual actions onto an entire people.. yet, if I call you a yagil amir all of a sudden he is errant and doesn't reflect on the rest of israel. classic, really. Same with your take on who is and who isn't reflective of their religion. I'll tell you what, Elisha.. you go ahead and wallow in your hilarious irony with your child killing she bears, ok?

I quoted this, because it's so racist, I think Shogun here should keep discrediting himself in this inglorious fashion!

ahh. so it's NOT RACIST when jewhook points a finger at stereotyping muslims.... but it's OMAIGDIMGONNACRAI racist when I bring up Old Testament scripture..

:rofl:

gotcha.

:thup:

ahh. so it's NOT RACIST when jewhook points a finger at stereotyping muslims.... but it's OMAIGDIMGONNACRAI racist when I bring up Old Testament scripture..

gotcha.

"Muslim" isn't a race. It's a religion. And I never stereotyped, I merely cited the myriad of historical exmaples where Muslims, following the example set by Mohammed, murder peopole and think it's okay.

BUT - wanna know what the funniest part is?

I'm not Jewish :)

Ignorance on parade! :clap2:

one doesn't have to be jewish in order to be a rabid zionist. Good grief, I've often said the best thing the jews could have done was make the dogma junkie savior jewish.

But, again, you exhibit your "do as I say not as I do" mentality by trying to rationalize your own stereotypical posts. I can't say that I'm really shocked since, clearly, this is a rather predictable pattern from your type.

And, again stupid, do you want to trade scripture when it comes to killing innocents? Please, say yes. There is very little on this forum I enjoy more than bitchslapping pompous jebus loving dogma junkies with the very words of their own faith.

one doesn't have to be jewish in order to be a rabid zionist. Good grief, I've often said the best thing the jews could have done was make the dogma junkie savior jewish.

But, again, you exhibit your "do as I say not as I do" mentality by trying to rationalize your own stereotypical posts. I can't say that I'm really shocked since, clearly, this is a rather predictable pattern from your type.

And, again stupid, do you want to trade scripture when it comes to killing innocents? Please, say yes. There is very little on this forum I enjoy more than bitchslapping pompous jebus loving dogma junkies with the very words of their own faith.

In other words: I hate you because you're different than I am.

You sir, are awesome!

In other words: I hate you because you're different than I am.

You sir, are awesome!

HA! yea.. be a little more ironic in your selective outrage, dude. Hell, your input thus far SCREAMS tolerance with an unwillingness to stereotype!

and, i pretty much figured you'd puss out when faced with the fact of your own scripture. again, typical.

HA! yea.. be a little more ironic in your selective outrage, dude. Hell, your input thus far SCREAMS tolerance with an unwillingness to stereotype!

Do you deny that Mohammed pillaged and raped and murdered his way across the middle east? I would surely hope not, given that it is demonstrable historical fact.

Given that FACT, explain why then it is not appropriate to be critical of Muslims following his example. There are millions that are able to get along just fine with their non-Muslim neighbors and friends...so why can the preponderance of Arab Muslims be the same way?

and, i pretty much figured you'd puss out when faced with the fact of your own scripture. again, typical.

Uh...you haven't quoted any biblical scripture, soooo....

HAHAHA! yea, dude! you REALLY have a reason to point a finger at muslims!

Joshua 6:21-27 (King James Version)

21And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.

Tell me, nutter.. did jebus tell you to respct and observe the OT or not? The above isn't even the tip of the iceberg when it comes to OT violence the likes of which you are crying about from muslims. so, PLEASE, keep posting. Next is the she bears and Moses's solution to golden calf worshipping jews.

gotcha.

Hey douchebag how many times do I have to tell you that I don't follow the old testament (or the new for that matter) and I really know very little of what's in it! So keep spouting that garabage if you want.

I am dissect one organization, CAIR! Not Islam here. They are terrorist from within and I just showed a clip of their leadership supports radical Islam!

gotcha.

Hey douchebag how many times do I have to tell you that I don't follow the old testament (or the new for that matter) and I really know very little of what's in it! So keep spouting that garabage if you want.

I am dissect one organization, CAIR! Not Islam here. They are terrorist from within and I just showed a clip of their leadership supports radical Islam!

I tell you what, dude.. when you start getting as tenacious about zionism as you do your typical scapegoat then you can feel like less of exactly what you keep pointing at. Lord fucking knows you'll never attack a single zionist organization like you will a muslim one. The distinction is not lost.

gotcha.

I tell you what, dude.. when you start getting as tenacious about zionism as you do your typical scapegoat then you can feel like less of exactly what you keep pointing at. Lord fucking knows you'll never attack a single zionist organization like you will a muslim one. The distinction is not lost.

Says the pot to the kettle.... :lol:

I freely admit that individual criminal behaviour by muslims should be prosecuted. You ready to do the same over israels CAST LEAD solution to culling the arab herd?

I freely admit that individual criminal behaviour by muslims should be prosecuted. You ready to do the same over israels CAST LEAD solution to culling the arab herd?

Hey, I'm not in this fight. People of every persuasion/religion/race act like demented animals when it comes to how they treat their fellow human beings, and they use all manner of rationalizations for their behavior. Unfortunately in today's world, when you look around at indiscrimate violence that is marked up to a 'cause', radical Islamists are in the number one spot.

Hey, I'm not in this fight. People of every persuasion/religion/race act like demented animals when it comes to how they treat their fellow human beings, and they use all manner of rationalizations for their behavior. Unfortunately in today's world, when you look around at indiscrimate violence that is marked up to a 'cause', radical Islamists are in the number one spot.

well, THAT sure didn't take long. I guess it depends on where you exclusively look, EH?

you might have a different answer were you arab and looking from the other side.

gotcha.

Sorry bud! I have nothing to prove to a loser like you! :eusa_hand:

of course you don't zionist. Lot's of southerners felt that way in 1963 too.

Forum List

Back