Cain to Letterman: ‘All of these women are lying'

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
NEW YORK — Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain says "all of these women are lying" about unwanted sexual advances.

In appearance on David Letterman’s "Late Show" airing Friday night, the former pizza executive is again denying any impropriety during his time running the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s

Cain to Letterman: ‘All of these women are lying’ - BostonHerald.com

:eusa_hand:

Perhaps the media can pursue the rumors of Obama's 3 gay lovers and excessive cocaine use with the same vigor, they carry as much weight and lack of hard evidence..

Last edited:
NEW YORK — Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain says "all of these women are lying" about unwanted sexual advances.

In appearance on David Letterman’s "Late Show" airing Friday night, the former pizza executive is again denying any impropriety during his time running the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s

None have any evidence to support their claims...

You'd believe if all this was truth one of these woman would supply some sort of evidence that would support their accusations..

Too bad most people are dumb people that would judge based on nothing more than unconfirmed accusations and public opinion...

I suspect we'll never know who is lying but no matter, the desired damage is done and Democrats can rejoice..fairly or unfairly..
Rejoice?

Cain accused Perry, not the Democrats, of leaking the "harrassment" stories.
Perry, in turn, not only denied responsibility but then proceeded to shift the blame to Romney, not the Democrats.

Strategically, the Democrats would only be too happy to keep Cain as a strong candidate and further decrease the ability of any one Republican candidate to achieve the popular support of the majority of conservatives, prior to the Convention.

Last edited:
I suspect we'll never know who is lying but no matter, the desired damage is done and Democrats can rejoice..fairly or unfairly..
Rejoice?

Cain accused Perry, not the Democrats, of leaking the "harrassment" stories.
Perry, in turn, not only denied responsibility but then proceeded to shift the blame to Romney, not the Democrats.

Strategically, the Democrats would only be too happy to keep Cain as a strong candidate and further decrease the ability of any one Republican candidate to achieve the popular support of the majority of conservatives, prior to the Convention.

Only better for Ron Paul....

Perhaps the media can pursue the rumors of Obama's gay lovers and excessive cocaine use with the same vigor, they carry as much weight and lack of hard evidence..

People aren't as ready to believe these things about Obama. It's all about perception.

Cain came back with some very stupid responses. Does anyone really want a presidential candidate who can't speak clearly and who can't think on their feet?

Last edited:
I understand you babies crying over spilled milk......but milk spilled weeks ago?

Does it really make a Cain supporter feel better about backing such a loser to blame the opposition and the media?

Perhaps the media can pursue the rumors of Obama's gay lovers and excessive cocaine use with the same vigor, they carry as much weight and lack of hard evidence..

People aren't as ready to believe these things about Obama. It's all about perception.
Cain came back with some very stupid responses. Does anyone really want someone who can't speak clearly and who can't think on their feet?

That is very generous of you.

Cain came back with some very stupid responses. Does anyone really want someone who can't speak clearly and who can't think on their feet?

That is very generous of you.

Yes, I've always been so generous to dumbass Repubs. :lol:

Of course they were....in his mind they were all asking for it so there was no harassment.

This is honestly a waste of time to me, especially with the lack of evidence and inability to determine the truth in all of this. I haven't been following this much if at all because of this.

To me it's a ploy to distract from the real issues. Remember guys they want to control what you're thinking about, if you aren't thinking that the media knows after you turn of your TV you'll think about what they've said and talk about it with other people, you're a fool.

They know what they're doing, the more filler they throw in there to the real issues, the less time you have to focus on the actual issues that matter.

Why would Democrats rejoice? As a potential presidential candidate, Herman Cain would be - to use boxing parlance - a tomato can.

Cain getting knocked out of the race just makes the way easier for Mitt Romney, who happens to be the only potential legitimate competition to Obama in the field.

Forum List

Back