Cain to Letterman: ‘All of these women are lying'

Perhaps the media can pursue the rumors of Obama's gay lovers and excessive cocaine use with the same vigor, they carry as much weight and lack of hard evidence..

People aren't as ready to believe these things about Obama. It's all about perception.

Cain came back with some very stupid responses. Does anyone really want a presidential candidate who can't speak clearly and who can't think on their feet?

Cain's really shown himself to be an empty-headed know nothing. 9-9-9 has been debunked. And that Libya screw-up has shown his "intelligence" is a facade. I feel sorry for the people who may be contributed to his black hole of a campaign.

maddick:

Your post is replete with stupidity!

9-9-9 has not been "debunked." It may have some faults and may require some fine-tuning. But it is (at its worst) already superior to the shit system we presently have -- one which President Obumbler doesn't even propose to fix.

Mr. Cain's intelligence has not been shown to be anything less than stellar, especially compared to President Obummer's alleged intelligence. And certainly not on the basis of his Libya answer.

His Libya "screwup" consisted of pausing to gather his thoughts. OMG! Not that! You do realize you sound like a fucked up dipshit, right? :cuckoo: Ho hum. I'd rather they all THINK for a few moments before shooting from the lip. That kind of crap results in talk about kids getting denied breathalyzers or worrying about whether they have been to all 58 States or talking about CORPSE-men.

I feel sorry for dopes like you who think that President Obummer is in any way a superior choice. :cuckoo::eusa_drool::cuckoo:

Mr. Cain may not win. Indeed, it does look like the orchestrated smear campaign has taken a sad toll on his prospects. But not only have I supported him, I intend to give him some more money and a little more encouragement. If he doesn't survive (electorally, I mean) this shake-out process which the primaries ARE (and are designed to be), I am also quite prepared to support almost any GOP candidate who ultimately gets the GOP nomination and then runs against President Obummer.

Perhaps the media can pursue the rumors of Obama's gay lovers and excessive cocaine use with the same vigor, they carry as much weight and lack of hard evidence..

People aren't as ready to believe these things about Obama. It's all about perception.

Cain came back with some very stupid responses. Does anyone really want a presidential candidate who can't speak clearly and who can't think on their feet?

Cain's really shown himself to be an empty-headed know nothing. 9-9-9 has been debunked. And that Libya screw-up has shown his "intelligence" is a facade. I feel sorry for the people who may be contributed to his black hole of a campaign.

I didn't watch the recording of his interview with Cain yet. The Libia response was hilarious.

Then the Paula Jones case was a cretin-fest.

What?

Bubba didn't personally agree to the Jones' settlement?

There was a settlement in the Paula Jones case. The poster above says you're a cretin if you believe that settlements imply guilt.

That makes you a cretin, in her humble opinion.

Ah, but that's not what I said. I said that a settlement does NOT imply guilt. ESPECIALLY when one is not a PARTY to the settlement.

But in the case of Bubba, you see, he WAS a party to the settlement. So, unlike the case with Mr. Cain, there is a bit more support for the notion in Bubba's case that his settlement does imply guilt.

Although, candidly, it still doesn't.

I just want you libs to get on the same page.

Ergo, I take it that a fastidious guy like YOU would NEVER claim that Mr. Cain, who was NOT a party to the "settlements" involving a couple of his "accusers," could possibly be said to have implied guilt based on the settlement reached by the Restaurant Association.

Right, carbuncle?

Last edited:
David Letterman judging Cain? Wow! Letterman is such a degenerate perv himself. What's next,a good scolding from the Weiner Man? See,this is exactly what's wrong with Americans. So many have forgotten Letterman's own crazy pervy past. Our nation has become so Dumbed-Down. It's very sad.

I only wish the Campaigner-in-Chief had been vetted as much as these republican candidates. Oh<snap> no one has access to his sealed records. Those that know more realize they'll be found in an alley somewhere in Chicago's South side if they dare open their mouths.

Right.....:eusa_liar:

Just saying:

The Obama Death List
Hwre's a partial list of deaths connected to
Obama during his time inside the United States. Notice, I stressed
INSIDE the US. Read the list and judge for yourself. I have another
piece to post but I will post it seperately in the essence of space.

SARAH BERKLEY - Author of "The Jihad at the Ballot Box" - a book examining Obama's relationship with radical Islam. Died in a mysterious car crash in 2003.
RUSSELL MCDOUGAL - Former FBI operative, January 23rd, 2007.
McDougal was known to hold sensitive information about meetings Barack
Obama had with arms smugglers. His wife was murdered March 2006 after he
went public with his initial reports. His father died July 8, 2006 four
hours after McDougal presented his findings on the Savage Nation.
Suffered administrative retaliation after reporting discussions by
jihadist groups concerning Obama to his superiors.
RODRIGO VILLALOPEZ, a television news camera man who shot the footage of Obama describing small town voters as "bitter" and "clinging to their guns during the primary season.
BRIAN GORING - A defense attorney for Obama patron Antoin Rezko during his trial for extortion and bribery. Died of apparent "natural causes."
MERCEDES HUGLEY, one of Obama's many white, female conquests while at Harvard. Filed sexual assault charges against Obama for date rape in 1990. Because "date rape" was not considered a crime like it is today, she ended up dropping the charges. Two years later, she was found dead of an apparent cocaine overdose.
TAMIKA HILL - A former secretary for Obama's office in Chicago was murdered July 6, 2005 at a rib shack in the south side. Hill had spoken off the record with a reporter from the Chicago Sun Times about meetings Obama had with black militants in the city. She was murdered before she could ever be properly interviewed.

This is only a partial list. There are some more here: Would you trust your life to Barack Obama - Page 8

NEW YORK — Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain says "all of these women are lying" about unwanted sexual advances.

In appearance on David Letterman’s "Late Show" airing Friday night, the former pizza executive is again denying any impropriety during his time running the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s

Cain to Letterman: &lsquo;All of these women are lying&rsquo; - BostonHerald.com

:eusa_hand:

What exactly is Cain saying? Is he saying that the women all really wanted him to make sexual advances, and that they're lying if they claim they didn't want it?

I suspect we'll never know who is lying but no matter, the desired damage is done and Democrats can rejoice..fairly or unfairly..

Why would Democrats rejoice?

Democrats fear Romney as the only candidate that can beat Obama. They would welcome a Cain/Obama race

The ones who are rejoicing are the Republican power brokers who are terrified that they could get stuck with a Herman Cain ticket

I only wish the Campaigner-in-Chief had been vetted as much as these republican candidates. Oh<snap> no one has access to his sealed records. Those that know more realize they'll be found in an alley somewhere in Chicago's South side if they dare open their mouths.

Just saying:

This is only a partial list. There are some more here: Would you trust your life to Barack Obama - Page 8

You -> :tinfoil:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I suspect we'll never know who is lying but no matter, the desired damage is done and Democrats can rejoice..fairly or unfairly..

Why would Democrats rejoice?

Democrats fear Romney as the only candidate that can beat Obama. They would welcome a Cain/Obama race

The ones who are rejoicing are the Republican power brokers who are terrified that they could get stuck with a Herman Cain ticket

Agreed. The only two candidates they fear are the one's the repub base doesn't want- Romney & Huntsman. :razz:

Just saying:

The Obama Death List
Hwre's a partial list of deaths connected to
Obama during his time inside the United States. Notice, I stressed
INSIDE the US. Read the list and judge for yourself. I have another
piece to post but I will post it seperately in the essence of space.

SARAH BERKLEY - Author of "The Jihad at the Ballot Box" - a book examining Obama's relationship with radical Islam. Died in a mysterious car crash in 2003.
RUSSELL MCDOUGAL - Former FBI operative, January 23rd, 2007.
McDougal was known to hold sensitive information about meetings Barack
Obama had with arms smugglers. His wife was murdered March 2006 after he
went public with his initial reports. His father died July 8, 2006 four
hours after McDougal presented his findings on the Savage Nation.
Suffered administrative retaliation after reporting discussions by
jihadist groups concerning Obama to his superiors.
RODRIGO VILLALOPEZ, a television news camera man who shot the footage of Obama describing small town voters as "bitter" and "clinging to their guns during the primary season.
BRIAN GORING - A defense attorney for Obama patron Antoin Rezko during his trial for extortion and bribery. Died of apparent "natural causes."
MERCEDES HUGLEY, one of Obama's many white, female conquests while at Harvard. Filed sexual assault charges against Obama for date rape in 1990. Because "date rape" was not considered a crime like it is today, she ended up dropping the charges. Two years later, she was found dead of an apparent cocaine overdose.
TAMIKA HILL - A former secretary for Obama's office in Chicago was murdered July 6, 2005 at a rib shack in the south side. Hill had spoken off the record with a reporter from the Chicago Sun Times about meetings Obama had with black militants in the city. She was murdered before she could ever be properly interviewed.

:lol:

The remake of the Clinton death list rears it's ugly font.

Hilarious. Conservatives are so gullible.

The one who stepped up to be named and counted seems to have no credibility.

The other three are anonymous. Prior "suits" or threatened lawsuits, even when coupled with "settlements" from the Association do not establish that they were being honest.

Thus, it is quite possible that Mr. Cain is telling the truth. It is entirely possible that each one of them IS lying.

One may doubt Mr. Cain for ANY reason. But there's still no credible evidence that he ever engaged in ANY sexual harassment.

But we HAVE learned one thing. An orchestrated smear campaign can still work.

I consider that pretty bad news.

Settlements imply guilt.

Only to a cretin.

If you cannot say anything intelligent, insult.

The one who stepped up to be named and counted seems to have no credibility.

The other three are anonymous. Prior "suits" or threatened lawsuits, even when coupled with "settlements" from the Association do not establish that they were being honest.

Thus, it is quite possible that Mr. Cain is telling the truth. It is entirely possible that each one of them IS lying.

One may doubt Mr. Cain for ANY reason. But there's still no credible evidence that he ever engaged in ANY sexual harassment.

But we HAVE learned one thing. An orchestrated smear campaign can still work.

I consider that pretty bad news.

Settlements imply guilt.

No. They don't. You are flatly wrong.

And even if they did, the Association could not "imply" guilt for Mr. Cain who was NOT a party to the settlements.

But other than being entirely wrong, that was a really good post you just offered.

:doubt:

Why would you settle if nothing wrong was done? It looks as if you are guilty.

Letterman sitting in judgement of Cain?? Does anyone else see how bizarre that is? Letterman is a well known old perv. Look at his sordid past. Oh well,i guess most Americans only see what they want to see. Letterman is the last dude who should be sitting there judging Cain.

Settlements imply guilt.

No. They don't. You are flatly wrong.

And even if they did, the Association could not "imply" guilt for Mr. Cain who was NOT a party to the settlements.

But other than being entirely wrong, that was a really good post you just offered.

:doubt:

Why would you settle if nothing wrong was done? It looks as if you are guilty.

TRY to follow along, this time.

Mr. Cain did not settle anything.

The Restaurant Association did.

And you are wrong, anyway. Lots of folks settle bullshit claims for the simple reason that it is more cost effective. It's a bean-counter thang.

I know of one case where a fucking scumbag child sexual predator piece of shit (convicted of the crime) then found it expedient to sue the city, the police, the prosecutors, etc., on the basis of some alleged violations of his Constitutional rights. The City settled the whole thing with that scumbag piece of garbage for like 25 or 30 thousand fucking bucks BECAUSE it was cheaper to do that than to pay for just the transcription fees that litigation would have required. They didn't settle because of any actual merit in the bastard's claims. They settled as a cost-efficient alternative to fighting it out in Court -- where even winning would have cost them more money than they paid the bastard by settling.

Oh goodie....you are a retard....
It's confirmed. The fact she posted that stooopid phony Obama Death List cinched it for me.

Letterman sitting in judgement of Cain?? Does anyone else see how bizarre that is? Letterman is a well known old perv. Look at his sordid past. Oh well,i guess most Americans only see what they want to see. Letterman is the last dude who should be sitting there judging Cain.

Letterman came forward and admitted his indiscretions and he's not looking to be president.

Cain is a liar.

Forum List

Back