Cain To Adress Harassment Charges @ 11:15am on FOX

The left is playing dirty politics again, no surprise here. He still gets my vote regardless. It's funny how the left will accuse a black man in the GOP of something he did not do, while allowing a white man that had an affair, drank heavily and murdered a woman when he drove his car off a bridge and did not report it until the following morning to serve for decades.
The left is a sick fucking joke, and we will deal with them in 2012.
:lol: Dude, Politico isn't the left. It's a right leaning organization.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cain never had sexual relations with those women. So what's the big deal? Do people really obsess over this stuff? This stuff is tailor-made for the MSLSD/HuffPoop nutters. I'm sure they'll be in a hysterical frenzy over this one. But for sane & rational people,this is just another ho-hum non-story.

Obammie and the like are starting to get scared, Cain has been surging, so they had to throw something out there to knock him down a peg or two, even though it's a lie. The left simply could not just allow a real black man to better himself, it's against their moral judgements.

Cain never had sexual relations with those women. So what's the big deal? Do people really obsess over this stuff? This stuff is tailor-made for the MSLSD/HuffPoop nutters. I'm sure they'll be in a hysterical frenzy over this one. But for sane & rational people,this is just another ho-hum non-story.

Obammie and the like are starting to get scared, Cain has been surging, so they had to throw something out there to knock him down a peg or two, even though it's a lie. The left simply could not just allow a real black man to better himself, it's against their moral judgements.

Cain's been surging all right. :lol:

The left is playing dirty politics again, no surprise here. He still gets my vote regardless. It's funny how the left will accuse a black man in the GOP of something he did not do, while allowing a white man that had an affair, drank heavily and murdered a woman when he drove his car off a bridge and did not report it until the following morning to serve for decades.

Dude, that doesn't make the accusation any different. It's a seed planted by the left.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"If the Restaurant Association did a settlement, I am not - I wasn't even aware of it and I hope it wasn't for much, because nothing happened. So if there was a settlement, it was handled by some of the other officers that worked for me at the Association. So the answer is absolutely not." Herman Cain

How could he be in charge of the National Restaurant Association and not know if there was a settlement?

What was the specific question he was responding to?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsi1Fq1EplQ]Herman Cain: 'I was falsely accused' - YouTube[/ame]

It doesn't sound nearly as bad in context in the video as it does in your post.

Skip up to 1:00 in the video to see the Question and Answer, in context, for yourselves.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. How would he not know, as the man in charge, if there was a settlement or not.

Thanks for posting the video, btw, I hadn't watched it. I found it interesting that he said something along the lines of it turned out to be baseless because the investigation found that it was baseless. Why did he phrase it that way....he should have said it was baseless because it wasn't true.

:eusa_eh:

I disagree Ravi and it's another reason why I truly like Cain and it directly relates to intent.

Cain said it that way way because he's not the judge. :)

In his interview with FOX this morning, he claimed the sources (the women) were anonymous and he didn't want to address them with Politico (which is right leaning for all you folks claiming this is a liberal smear).

But that isn't true....Politico had given him the name of one woman.

Herman Cain’s Firm Denial Breaking Down…Already | Election 2012

You guys can save him if you want, but I say he smells like toast.

So where's the name?

GUILTY until proven innocent I say!!

:lol: Wrong country, this isn't the Soviet Union or China.....YET :razz:

He is basically saying they were false charges against him and that he won't try and explain away illegitmate comments from anonymous sources.

Actually, I believe him

Looks like someone sat on this for 20 years and pulled it out when Cain started leading in the polls. Based on some of the things we have seen from other politicians......it seems trivial

Let's take that as a given. Then the question becomes who would be so inclined to bring these old allegations up? Obama and/or the Democrats? Not likely. The Democrats would love to run against a neophyte candidate who's never held any elective office -- not even a seat on a city council.

No, it's FAR more likely that these old accusations are being leveled by either Romney (a Republican moderate in the lead in national polls), or MORE LIKELY STILL, a conservative GOP candidate who's further down in the polls.

So where's the name?

GUILTY until proven innocent I say!!
Unless they're Democrats of course!

:confused:
Huh? I didn't bring up any political party.

Anonymous allegations are empty for ANYONE.
I know you didn't...I was being sarcastic.

There is no such thing as empty allegations when the press is involved, and political strategists.

Personally......if these allegations were true....it wouldn't affect my opinion of Mr Cain....I only consider campaign platforms, and wheter or not a candidate has ever committed a felony

Some liberals are frightened of Cain, hence the angst toward him and the celebration of anything that might hurt him by those specific liberals.

Why are they scared? They just don't understand him and people fear things they don't understand.

Dude, that doesn't make the accusation any different. It's a seed planted by the left.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You may want to take note that Cain isn't even the GOP nominee yet. He's currently competing with OTHER Republicans to become the nominee. The other GOP candidates and their supporters are the ones with the motive to discredit Cain now that he's jumped to the top of the polls.

he didnt do it? Link?

What was the specific question he was responding to?

Herman Cain: 'I was falsely accused' - YouTube

It doesn't sound nearly as bad in context in the video as it does in your post.

Skip up to 1:00 in the video to see the Question and Answer, in context, for yourselves.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. How would he not know, as the man in charge, if there was a settlement or not.

Thanks for posting the video, btw, I hadn't watched it. I found it interesting that he said something along the lines of it turned out to be baseless because the investigation found that it was baseless. Why did he phrase it that way....he should have said it was baseless because it wasn't true.

:eusa_eh:

I disagree Ravi and it's another reason why I truly like Cain and it directly relates to intent.

Cain said it that way way because he's not the judge. :)

Yup the interview improved my opinion of cain for similar reasons. He seems like a very well grounded man.

Prove it is the left that is coming up with this. Sounds like it is someone on the right, probably someone who wants Romney. The establishment doesn't want cain they want Romney. ;)

thumbnail.aspx

Prove it is the left that is coming up with this. Sounds like it is someone on the right, probably someone who wants Romney. The establishment doesn't want cain they want Romney. ;)

I personally don't think this was intitated by the left.

I think some on the left who fear cain because they don't understand him might be celebrating it but I dont think it came from the left...it came from cain's history and probably the romney camp(well some might tell you romney is the left :razz:).

There's no reason to believe that the left is responsible for this disclosure. It would only make sense for the left to wait for Cain to be the nominee and then leak the story right before the general election.

This is either the work of Romney (not my first bet), or one of the many 'conservatives alternative candidates' to Romney who are all bunched together near the bottom of the polls since Cain started pulling ahead.

Newt Gingrich would probably have the connections to get the info, and he WOULD use it. Perry has plenty of motivation to do it seeing as how his numbers have tanked very quickly. And Bachmann has shown me that she's quite capable of saying and doing anything to advance her personal ambition since she was first elected to Congress.

Dudette, get real. its a bit of both but to classify it as right wing is, well, not defensible ....;)

Dudette, get real. its a bit of both but to classify it as right wing is, well, not defensible ....;)

Ravi has been devolving into TruthMatters lately...i'm not sure what happened.

Not right wing. Just to the right....big difference.

And yes, that is their own admitted reputation.

Forum List

Back