How many small businesses has the Occupy movement destroyed?

• Banned
No, it's not the only one. It's the first one I heard from the left coast.

I've been hearing about the ones in NYC for awhile.

And the San Diego story wasn't just that she couldn't sell. Included is her being threatened because she wouldn't give away her goods for free.

• Banned
In case you didn't grasp the intent of my thread title, I'm inviting others to post examples/links.

How many businesses have Republicans helped move to China?

How many businesses has Mitt Romney sent into bankruptcy?

All good questions.

In case you didn't grasp the intent of my thread title, I'm inviting others to post examples/links.

Oh, I grasped it all right.

Did you appreciate the fact that I don't pretend to know everything? So I ask questions ......

There's been a lot going on but I don't have cable and the Occupy movement hasn't taken up a lot of the bandwidth of the sources I do hear. Just enough to pique my interest in this aspect. Hence my invitation to anyone who wishes to participate.

You are doing a good impersonation of someone who is afraid of the information which might come out, someone who wishes to hijack the thread before it can go anywhere. That wouldn't be who you are, would it?

How many small businesses has the Occupy movement destroyed?
Yeah......

handjob.gif

Did you appreciate the fact that I don't pretend to know everything? So I ask questions ......

There's been a lot going on but I don't have cable and the Occupy movement hasn't taken up a lot of the bandwidth of the sources I do hear. Just enough to pique my interest in this aspect. Hence my invitation to anyone who wishes to participate.

You are doing a good impersonation of someone who is afraid of the information which might come out, someone who wishes to hijack the thread before it can go anywhere. That wouldn't be who you are, would it?
How many people have you raped, Amelia?

How many people have you raped, Amelia?

Millions.

Now please try to stay on topic. Do you think you can do that?

Food Vendors Find Few Customers During Protest

Before it became a 24-hour protest encampment, Zuccotti Park attracted a lunchtime crowd from the offices in the Financial District. In interviews Tuesday, more than three weeks after the protesters arrived, the dozen or so food vendors who work around the park said their businesses have taken a nose dive.

The vendors complained that crowded and dirty conditions have forced regular customers out, and patronage from protesters — who are well fed thanks a steady stream of donations — hasn’t made up for absent office workers.

“The workers used to have lunch down there,” Marhraoui said, pointing to the park’s dirty and crowded scene. “What can I do?”

Other vendors expressed similar frustrations. One smoothie vendor said sales has fallen between 30% to 40% over the past three weeks. Workers at the fruit stand selling produce from Migliorelli Farm in Tivoli, N.Y., blamed the protest for driving off about a third of their normal sales.

Ali Amin, whose breakfast cart is usually empty by noon, pointed to three rows mostly full of donuts, muffins and pastries around midday on Tuesday. He has been serving customers in the same spot on on the edge of the park has been for 20 years.

“The regular customer doesn’t come in here… It’s very hard to bring my customer back,” Amin said. “I wish they finish things soon.”

But perhaps no one was more frustrated than Stacey Tzortzatos, owner and manager of Panini & Co. Breads. She said she’d likely join the protesters — if they weren’t hurting her business so much.

“All I know is that my business fell 40%,” she said. “My regular Wall Street suit-and-tie people don’t want to come.”

Tzortzatos and her husband opened the business in 2004. Protesters have been using the restrooms so heavily that the restaurant has experienced flooding.

“I’m not a conglomerate like they’re trying to fight,” she said. “I cannot pay my expenses.”

I'm hearing about businesses being destroyed on both coasts by the occupiers.

I'd be curious to know, as well, honestly.

We know that their goal is to shut down the bigger banks. Who else would they take out if they don't fit their views?

In Oakland they want to draw in union teachers and city workers for a Stike

If we shut down the city, there is no chance (the city leaders) won't hear us," Chavanne said.Protesters said the proposed strike is the next step in the global Occupy Wall Street movement.
Occupy Oakland protesters return downtown to claim Frank Ogawa Plaza - San Jose Mercury News

No, it's not the only one. It's the first one I heard from the left coast.

I've been hearing about the ones in NYC for awhile.

And the San Diego story wasn't just that she couldn't sell. Included is her being threatened because she wouldn't give away her goods for free.

ravi already knows this shit, it's a lardass game plan to belittle the woman.

Human waste, petty crime at Occupy Wall Street sites test patience of cops, neighbors | NOLA.com

Fariyal Lakhani, owner of a kiosk next to an Atlanta park where a few dozen protesters have camped out, said people aren't buying candy bars and sodas, or they want things for free or at a steep discount.

"We're very upset," Lakhani said. "There's no business. Too much argument."

A 7-Eleven one block from the protests in Portland, Ore., reported a higher-than-normal $6,000 in shoplifting since the protest began Oct. 6. The store has added a security guard.

How many businesses have Republicans helped move to China?

How many businesses has Mitt Romney sent into bankruptcy?

All good questions.

How many has Obama shipped to other countries like Finland, like the money that went to Fisker and Tesla to build cars outside the US?

How many has Obama sent into bankruptcy?

See? I can post shit that has nothing to do with this thread too, dickstain.

Forum List

Back