Cain To Adress Harassment Charges @ 11:15am on FOX

He is basically saying they were false charges against him and that he won't try and explain away illegitmate comments from anonymous sources.

Actually, I believe him

Looks like someone sat on this for 20 years and pulled it out when Cain started leading in the polls. Based on some of the things we have seen from other politicians......it seems trivial

Bingo. I think you hit the nail on the head RW.

Cains in the lead in the GOP primaries and now 20 yrs later some someone pops out of the woodwork with allegations??

Fishy to the Max. Glad Cain addressed in pretty quickly.

They tried the same thing with McCain. They accused him of having an affair with one of his staffers. It's standard operating procedure for liberal scumbags.

Face it, Cain, Perry, Bachmann...all of them can just forget it. It is going to be Mitt Romney the winner of the GOP nomination. The Tea Party will just have to deal with it.

Face it, Cain, Perry, Bachmann...all of them can just forget it. It is going to be Mitt Romney the winner of the GOP nomination. The Tea Party will just have to deal with it.
I'm kind of sad that it is going down this way....I'd rather see him unelectable for the buffoon that he is than see him squirming and lying.

I'm kind of sad that it is going down this way....I'd rather see him unelectable for the buffoon that he is than see him squirming and lying.

He's just dancing a jig and he sang too. Pure coonnery.

He is basically saying they were false charges against him and that he won't try and explain away illegitmate comments from anonymous sources.

Actually, I believe him

Looks like someone sat on this for 20 years and pulled it out when Cain started leading in the polls. Based on some of the things we have seen from other politicians......it seems trivial

Yeah its a non-story come friday.

I agree with RW and you.

Of course, why would a sexual harassment President be different from a High Justice who also has suffered similar accusations. If it is good enough for the High Court, it should be good enough for the White House!

Of course, why would a sexual harassment President be different from a High Justice who also has suffered similar accusations. If it is good enough for the High Court, it should be good enough for the White House!

It's already been good enough for the White House:lol:

Changing his tune on the question of cash settlements was only the most glaring of several shifts in Cain’s comments Monday on the harassment charges leveled when he was president of the National Restaurant Association.

Cain told the PBS “NewsHour” that he recalled a financial “agreement” with a woman who accused him of inappropriate behavior at the National Restaurant Association.

Only hours before, Cain said he was unaware of any “settlement” related to sexual harassment – a reversal he attempted to explain away through verbal hair-splitting.

Read more: Herman Cain's misconduct allegations bring out conflicting accounts - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

Oops.

Why do all you left wingers even give a rats ass about who is running for the Republicans? This is too funny.

You have your man. We'll see how the R's shake out. But all of a sudden liberals have gone all puritan. What's up?

The closer they get to an election, the tighter their sphincters get. If they lose, this place will be covered...

Why do all you left wingers even give a rats ass about who is running for the Republicans? This is too funny.

You have your man. We'll see how the R's shake out. But all of a sudden liberals have gone all puritan. What's up?

Left wingers weren't behind leaking this.
Even though people like Rush have been trying to blame liberals for this, there is no evidence liberals had anything to do with it. This has the Romney camp and the GOP establishment written all over it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Even though people like Rush have been trying to blame liberals for this, there is no evidence liberals had anything to do with it. This has the Romney camp and the GOP establishment written all over it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Nah it doesn't smell like a romney move, remember he was my gov.

This reeks of Rick Perry.

Nah it doesn't smell like a romney move, remember he was my gov.

This reeks of Rick Perry.

You are probably right.

Forum List

Back