Cain To Adress Harassment Charges @ 11:15am on FOX

It didn't take long for the dirty tricks democrats to dig up something on Cain. You have to be scratching your head when you recall the liberal news media keeping Clinton's sexual adventures a secret and even laughing about the Bimbo Eruption Squad. Being sued by employees because they thought they were being harassed for one reason or another is light years away from "you better put some ice on that eye Juanita", don't you think? Or are democrats judged by a different scale than republicans and especially Black republicans if you know what I mean?
I remember CNN and the rest of the "liberal media" jumping all over the story...once it was confirmed. The rest of the media world is actually smart when they don't just repeat a Fox News story untill it's confirmed.

btw...the liberal media gets ratings boosts when politicians monumentally screw up like Clinton did. If you want to compain about advocacy tabloid pseudo journalism...Fox is the king.

It didn't take long for the dirty tricks democrats to dig up something on Cain. You have to be scratching your head when you recall the liberal news media keeping Clinton's sexual adventures a secret and even laughing about the Bimbo Eruption Squad. Being sued by employees because they thought they were being harassed for one reason or another is light years away from "you better put some ice on that eye Juanita", don't you think? Or are democrats judged by a different scale than republicans and especially Black republicans if you know what I mean?
I remember CNN and the rest of the "liberal media" jumping all over the story...once it was confirmed. The rest of the media world is actually smart when they don't just repeat a Fox News story untill it's confirmed.

btw...the liberal media gets ratings boosts when politicians monumentally screw up like Clinton did. If you want to compain about advocacy tabloid pseudo journalism...Fox is the king.

so what about the msm vs. the nat. enquirer and John Edwards? :eusa_whistle:

so what about the msm vs. the nat. enquirer and John Edwards? :eusa_whistle:
what about it?

How typical.... the leftists go for the stereotype of a black man..... what next? The left will go for a picture of Cain eating watermelon?

The left is so predictable.

He is basically saying they were false charges against him and that he won't try and explain away illegitmate comments from anonymous sources.

Actually, I believe him

Looks like someone sat on this for 20 years and pulled it out when Cain started leading in the polls. Based on some of the things we have seen from other politicians......it seems trivial

Bingo. I think you hit the nail on the head RW.

Cains in the lead in the GOP primaries and now 20 yrs later some someone pops out of the woodwork with allegations??

Fishy to the Max. Glad Cain addressed in pretty quickly.

The amount of time doesnt matter. The only thing that matters is, is it true or not?

"If the Restaurant Association did a settlement, I am not - I wasn't even aware of it and I hope it wasn't for much, because nothing happened. So if there was a settlement, it was handled by some of the other officers that worked for me at the Association. So the answer is absolutely not." Herman Cain

How could he be in charge of the National Restaurant Association and not know if there was a settlement?

Actually, I believe him

Looks like someone sat on this for 20 years and pulled it out when Cain started leading in the polls. Based on some of the things we have seen from other politicians......it seems trivial

Cains in the lead in the GOP primaries and now 20 yrs later some someone pops out of the woodwork with allegations??

The amount of time doesnt matter. The only thing that matters is, is it true or not?

Let's see if he lies under oath. Let's see if he lies to congress. Let's see if he lies to America. No, it doesn't matter to you what the truth is, it only matters if you can bring him down.

Let's see if he lies under oath. Let's see if he lies to congress. Let's see if he lies to America. No, it doesn't matter to you what the truth is, it only matters if you can bring him down.

Lies under oath? Lies to congress?

What are you talking about? I simply said 20 years doesnt matter, the only thing that should matter is if it is true of not.

Lemme know when it gets to the level that his campaign has to appoint a Bimbo Eruptions Czar. Maybe the babe who held the position for Hillary and Slick Willie Clinton needs a gig.

"If the Restaurant Association did a settlement, I am not - I wasn't even aware of it and I hope it wasn't for much, because nothing happened. So if there was a settlement, it was handled by some of the other officers that worked for me at the Association. So the answer is absolutely not." Herman Cain

How could he be in charge of the National Restaurant Association and not know if there was a settlement?

yes I see your point, if these people disappeared, depending on the day to day interaction he had with them, he might have noticed(?).

if the assoc. lawyers crafted a settlement which appears to be what happened, it seems to me he would have heard about this too....:eusa_eh:

Hey, remember when the Paula Jones case was settled for some cash and the Right unanimously agreed that the settlement proved Clinton was innocent?

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back