Cain To Adress Harassment Charges @ 11:15am on FOX

Sexual Harassment is soo 1990's. Who really cares about this stuff? It's just the same ole retread smear shit. I bet he likes to strangle cute little puppies & kittens in his spare time too. If Slick Willy got away with all his pervy shit,i don't see how Cain wont get past this. I mean our country is only dying. That's all. Americans better start worrying about that instead.

After listening to a month's worth of rightwing smears thrown at OWS, this little episode,

and especially the Right's hilarious reaction to it, given the above, is quite enjoyable to witness.

Cain's second favorite pick up line while working at Godfather's:

I've got a Jumbo Hot Stuff for you baby!"

Better hope whoever the current CEO of Subway is never tries to run for President.

"$5....$5....$5 foot long."

In his interview with FOX this morning, he claimed the sources (the women) were anonymous and he didn't want to address them with Politico (which is right leaning for all you folks claiming this is a liberal smear).

But that isn't true....Politico had given him the name of one woman.

Herman Cain’s Firm Denial Breaking Down…Already | Election 2012

You guys can save him if you want, but I say he smells like toast.

So where's the name?

GUILTY until proven innocent I say!!

Wouldn't it be funny if this smear not only failed but actually served to increase public awareness of Mr. Cain's candidacy?

Cain smeared with 20 year old sexual harassment charges: polling numbers jump!

Everyone with a brain will remember the lynching the democrats did to Clarence Thomas. This is the same paragraph, same page of the politics of personal destruction.

I am shocked there are smear campaigns in politics. Shocked I say.

In his interview with FOX this morning, he claimed the sources (the women) were anonymous and he didn't want to address them with Politico (which is right leaning for all you folks claiming this is a liberal smear).

So true......he's a crsipy critter.....shark bitten.

I don't get why these guys even try to run for POTUS when they have stuff like that in thier past.

So where's the name?

Unless they're Democrats of course!

After listening to a month's worth of rightwing smears thrown at OWS, this little episode,

and especially the Right's hilarious reaction to it, given the above, is quite enjoyable to witness.

I thought OWS represented everyone? :confused:

So true......he's a crsipy critter.....shark bitten.

I don't get why these guys even try to run for POTUS when they have stuff like that in thier past.
Me, either....like that POS John Edwards. Hubris, I guess.

So where's the name?

Unless they're Democrats of course!

:confused:
Huh? I didn't bring up any political party.

Anonymous allegations are empty for ANYONE.

The left is playing dirty politics again, no surprise here. He still gets my vote regardless. It's funny how the left will accuse a black man in the GOP of something he did not do, while allowing a white man that had an affair, drank heavily and murdered a woman when he drove his car off a bridge and did not report it until the following morning to serve for decades.
The left is a sick fucking joke, and we will deal with them in 2012.

Cain never had sexual relations with those women. So what's the big deal? Do people really obsess over this stuff? This stuff is tailor-made for the MSLSD/HuffPoop nutters. I'm sure they'll be in a hysterical frenzy over this one. But for sane & rational people,this is just another ho-hum non-story.

Forum List

Back