Cain To Adress Harassment Charges @ 11:15am on FOX

"If the Restaurant Association did a settlement, I am not - I wasn't even aware of it and I hope it wasn't for much, because nothing happened. So if there was a settlement, it was handled by some of the other officers that worked for me at the Association. So the answer is absolutely not." Herman Cain

How could he be in charge of the National Restaurant Association and not know if there was a settlement?

yes I see your point, if these people disappeared, depending on the day to day interaction he had with them, he might have noticed(?).

if the assoc. lawyers crafted a settlement which appears to be what happened, it seems to me he would have heard about this too....:eusa_eh:
This may not hurt Cain with Republicans.....but it's going to establish reasonable/unreasonable doubt with the swingers...and the Democrats are going to milk this cow for all it's worth. The DNC wants Romney to run, not because they're afraid of Cain....but anytime you make a Republican look bad, it's good for Obama.

The devil you know, and all.....

It didn't take long for the dirty tricks democrats to dig up something on Cain. You have to be scratching your head when you recall the liberal news media keeping Clinton's sexual adventures a secret and even laughing about the Bimbo Eruption Squad. Being sued by employees because they thought they were being harassed for one reason or another is light years away from "you better put some ice on that eye Juanita", don't you think? Or are democrats judged by a different scale than republicans and especially Black republicans if you know what I mean?

I doubt if it was the Democrats..

First of all, the Democrats want Cain to win the GOP nomination.
Secondly, Democrats would wait until he actually won the nomination before pulling it out

My suspects.......Rick Perry, Fox News, Koch Brothers

Last edited:
It didn't take long for the dirty tricks democrats to dig up something on Cain. You have to be scratching your head when you recall the liberal news media keeping Clinton's sexual adventures a secret and even laughing about the Bimbo Eruption Squad. Being sued by employees because they thought they were being harassed for one reason or another is light years away from "you better put some ice on that eye Juanita", don't you think? Or are democrats judged by a different scale than republicans and especially Black republicans if you know what I mean?

And let's not forget the rampant yawning by the lib media when the Enquirer was painting them a road map of John Edwards getting it on with one of his staffers. Johnny had so much Teflon on him he couldn't keep his friggin' socks up.

Ah, but now there's a Conservative, a black man, and successful corporate leader all wrapped up in one tidy neat package for the lefty lamestreamers.

Did he just say any OTHER allegation against him are Trumped Up. LOL way to set expectations! LOL

trumped up?

donald-trumpedup.jpg

^not amused

"If the Restaurant Association did a settlement, I am not - I wasn't even aware of it and I hope it wasn't for much, because nothing happened. So if there was a settlement, it was handled by some of the other officers that worked for me at the Association. So the answer is absolutely not." Herman Cain

How could he be in charge of the National Restaurant Association and not know if there was a settlement?

Hey, remember when the Paula Jones cased was settled for some cash and the Right unanimously agreed that the settlement proved Clinton was innocent?

:lol::lol::lol:

No.

:confused:

What was the specific question he was responding to?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsi1Fq1EplQ]Herman Cain: 'I was falsely accused' - YouTube[/ame]

It doesn't sound nearly as bad in context in the video as it does in your post.

Skip up to 1:00 in the video to see the Question and Answer, in context, for yourselves.

I doubt if it was the Democrats..

First of all, the Democrats want Cain to win the GOP nomination.
Secondly, Democrats would wait until he actually won the nomination before pulling it out

My suspects.......Rick Perry, Fox News, Koch Brothers

Wait I thought Koch supported teapartiers? Herman Cain is a teapartier why would Koch go after them (if the whole Koch thing is even a real thing and not some crazy Hillary vast right wing conspiracy theory)

What was the specific question he was responding to?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsi1Fq1EplQ]Herman Cain: 'I was falsely accused' - YouTube[/ame]

It doesn't sound nearly as bad in context in the video as it does in your post.

Skip up to 1:00 in the video to see the Question and Answer, in context, for yourselves.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. How would he not know, as the man in charge, if there was a settlement or not.

Thanks for posting the video, btw, I hadn't watched it. I found it interesting that he said something along the lines of it turned out to be baseless because the investigation found that it was baseless. Why did he phrase it that way....he should have said it was baseless because it wasn't true.

:eusa_eh:

Shit happens to people in power. My fave former hubby suspected one of our 45 employees to be stealing from us and when he found out who it was, he prosecuted her. He had set a trap for her by marking the bills she would be using in her job performance and he busted her in possesion of them.

She was found guilty and had to reimburse, but of course, didn't. In order for her to "try" and make the court rule in her favor she accused my handsome hubby of trying to grab her huge breasts, in one of our rooms, one night. The judge didn't believe her and later told my hubby that she could tell the employee was lying. The judge knew of my hubby's integrity because she knew him from his many community and civic involvments and knew of his principled business practices and how he helped ppl who often found themselves, out of a place to live, for one reason or another. In other words, she knew of his integrity.

The funny thing here is that of all our employees, she was the last one we would ever have suspected of stealing thousands from us, and my hubby "almost" told her of his plans to bust the thief. Good thing he listened to his better judgment. :D ( When in doubt---don't? )

So yeah, a busted and disgruntled employee will do or say anything in order to be vindictive and smear the real victim, in public.

Wouldn't it be funny if this smear not only failed but actually served to increase public awareness of Mr. Cain's candidacy?

Cain smeared with 20 year old sexual harassment charges: polling numbers jump!

In his interview with FOX this morning, he claimed the sources (the women) were anonymous and he didn't want to address them with Politico (which is right leaning for all you folks claiming this is a liberal smear).

But that isn't true....Politico had given him the name of one woman.

Herman Cain’s Firm Denial Breaking Down…Already | Election 2012

You guys can save him if you want, but I say he smells like toast.

Wouldn't it be funny if this smear not only failed but actually served to increase public awareness of Mr. Cain's candidacy?

Cain smeared with 20 year old sexual harassment charges: polling numbers jump!

Everyone with a brain will remember the lynching the democrats did to Clarence Thomas. This is the same paragraph, same page of the politics of personal destruction.

Slick Willy Clinton was an old perv for many years and he served two terms as President. So even if this is true,it shouldn't eliminate him from being President. In fact it should enhance his chances with many. Just another non-story story in my opinion. It comes with the territory in American Politics. It's a sign he's doing well. He should wear this smear as a badge of honor. No big deal.

Cain's favorite pick up line while in charge of Godfather's:

"That's not pepperoni in my pocket, sweet cheeks."

:lol:

Funny how the left always goes with the stereotypical lecherous black guy thang.... such racists.

Forum List

Back