Cain To Adress Harassment Charges @ 11:15am on FOX

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Tune in and lets all talk about the harassment thing Herman Cain is facing.

EDIT: Here is the interview

Cain Camp: Allegations of Inappropriate Behavior "A Smear Campaign" - Fox News

Herman Cain's campaign attacked reports that he was accused of inappropriate behavior toward two women while head of the National Restaurant Association more than a decade ago.

"There is nothing to this -- it is a smear campaign," Cain campaign spokesman J.D. Gordon told Fox News' Geraldo Rivera on Sunday night. "These are thinly sourced allegations."

The allegations -- which followed Cain's rise to the top in a Des Moines Register poll released Saturday of Iowa caucus voters -- stem from a Politico report that two women, who were subordinates to Cain at the time, accused him of inappropriate behavior.

Both women reportedly received five-figure payouts after signing an agreement with the trade association, an agreement that also barred them from discussing the matter. Cain was the CEO of the association from 1996-1999.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah the obligatory 20 year old sexual harassment allegations.

One of my favorite chestnuts of all times.

Harassment is like Apples and Oranges.....

Now, let me tell you about 9-9-9

Did he just say any OTHER allegation against him are Trumped Up. LOL way to set expectations! LOL

He is basically saying they were false charges against him and that he won't try and explain away illegitmate comments from anonymous sources.

Actually, I believe him

Looks like someone sat on this for 20 years and pulled it out when Cain started leading in the polls. Based on some of the things we have seen from other politicians......it seems trivial

He is basically saying they were false charges against him and that he won't try and explain away illegitmate comments from anonymous sources.

Actually, I believe him

Looks like someone sat on this for 20 years and pulled it out when Cain started leading in the polls. Based on some of the things we have seen from other politicians......it seems trivial

Yeah its a non-story come friday.

Actually, I believe him

Bingo. I think you hit the nail on the head RW.

Cains in the lead in the GOP primaries and now 20 yrs later some someone pops out of the woodwork with allegations??

Fishy to the Max. Glad Cain addressed in pretty quickly.

It didn't take long for the dirty tricks democrats to dig up something on Cain. You have to be scratching your head when you recall the liberal news media keeping Clinton's sexual adventures a secret and even laughing about the Bimbo Eruption Squad. Being sued by employees because they thought they were being harassed for one reason or another is light years away from "you better put some ice on that eye Juanita", don't you think? Or are democrats judged by a different scale than republicans and especially Black republicans if you know what I mean?

Tune in and lets all talk about the harassment thing Herman Cain is facing.

Cain Camp: Allegations of Inappropriate Behavior "A Smear Campaign" - Fox News

Herman Cain's campaign attacked reports that he was accused of inappropriate behavior toward two women while head of the National Restaurant Association more than a decade ago.

"There is nothing to this -- it is a smear campaign," Cain campaign spokesman J.D. Gordon told Fox News' Geraldo Rivera on Sunday night. "These are thinly sourced allegations."

The allegations -- which followed Cain's rise to the top in a Des Moines Register poll released Saturday of Iowa caucus voters -- stem from a Politico report that two women, who were subordinates to Cain at the time, accused him of inappropriate behavior.

Both women reportedly received five-figure payouts after signing an agreement with the trade association, an agreement that also barred them from discussing the matter. Cain was the CEO of the association from 1996-1999.
When a Republican politician goes on Fox....they're never call upon to defend themselves...rather....they are provided with all the latitutde and air time to spin whatever issue they bring to the satisfaction of the already poisoned minds of Fox viewers

Forum List

Back