Cain announces is suspension of campaign..

That would be any of the rightwing blogs.

Oh, thank you.

Let's say I set my brain aside for a moment and buy what they're selling.

Why didn't he report her for harassment?
LOLOL. I love the Repub Primaries :D
yep, they voted for a Community organizer JUNIOR SENATOR of less than two years..
this is a sad day folks. They cheered the smearing and destruction of Palin, Bachmann, etc etc from the media and now Cain. people better wake up.

Ummm..... smear is not the same as pointing out inconsistencies steph :eusa_whistle: I also notice that none of you Righties ever mention his 7 years in the State senate either :uhoh3:

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
State Senator: 1997–2004

Big deal, a lowly STATE Senator. Of the most corrupted state Government eva. I know, I grew up there.

Yeah, remember that Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy that brought down Clinton?

Actually, I don't remember Clinton ever being "brought down."

What's interesting is that all of you folks looking for scapegoats and excuses seem to assign such overwhelming power to the left in this country. Here we are, never realizing we had total control over the entire culture and politics, to the extent we can exercise veto power over who the Republicans nominate. How astonishing!

I'll tell you, that's news to me! I'm going to have to seriously think about how we can make use of this omnipotence, 'cause it sure will come in handy!

Oh, thank you.

Let's say I set my brain aside for a moment and buy what they're selling.

Why didn't he report her for harassment?
LOLOL. I love the Repub Primaries :D

Ummm..... smear is not the same as pointing out inconsistencies steph :eusa_whistle: I also notice that none of you Righties ever mention his 7 years in the State senate either :uhoh3:

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
State Senator: 1997–2004

Big deal, a lowly STATE Senator. Of the most corrupted state Government eva. I know, I grew up there.

steph, steph, stepf :( Why do you disparage the states? So now anything below the Federal level is insignificant? :eusa_eh: I thought you were a Repub?

Poor Cain......playing the victim card again

A true conservative

Lockstep lemming

i guess.....

So then willowtree and infidel agreeing is the same no?

Willow & I agree on one point..... there is NO evidence that he had an affair, and the other allegations have not been proved either.
Until then, I will continue to stand with him.

I am disappointed he is bowing out for now.

He should insist that the texts be made public.

Plus, I have made it VERY clear in several previous posts in the hundreds of threads poking fun at Herman Cain, that if he admitted to wrong doings or was ACTUALLY proven to be a liar... I would NOT support him as POTUS.

I am a man of my word.... I wouldnt support a guy that will lie over and over just to save face.
(i.e. John Edwards, Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, and client #9...my list is endless)

Newt:confused:

Cain gots to stop cheating and harassing woman.

Don't hold your breath. This is undoubtedly a life long habit and will continue until his death.

But, at least his poor wife won't have to be humiliated in public next time.

The only worthwhile takeaway here,

this is good news for Obama. One less splitter of the not-Romney vote means that the comical Newt Gingrich has an even better chance of winning the nomination.

Hmm, the path to victory for Republicans is a candidate as close to Obama as possible. So you're saying the left don't like Obama either and will go for a Liberal Republican? How exactly does your plan of beating Obama with Romney work?

I'd say we both know Romney is the best way for the Republicans to lose, which is why you ache for him so badly.

When you move to the right you move towards voters that are already on your side. When you move towards the center you move towards voters that are up for grabs.

What do you know about the "center?"

The whole attack on Cain is a deflection and now moonbats are whining about deflection?.....

Yes. The long-term, sexploits of that married man are a deflection from his lack of basic knowledge about current events as they relate to the U.S.

Peanuts, the real deflection is as long they're demonizing Cain, no attention is on Obama and Holder. Moonbats know it's true, they're just disingenuous partisan hacks, but whatcha gonna do? .... :dunno:

Think he's hoping to take another run at it, or is it just a ploy to keep taking donations to pay off campaign debt?

Or..........is he gonna do a Palin?

Some have speculated that Cain may have fathered a lovechild with Ginger White. If that is true, that should be the thing that keeps Herman from ever attempting a dumb stunt like this again. Never seeing or hearing of Cain again would be too soon in my book.

Good. Riddance. to bad. Rubbish.

AND STAY OUT!!!!!!

KickButt.gif

Think he's hoping to take another run at it, or is it just a ploy to keep taking donations to pay off campaign debt?

Some have speculated that Cain may have fathered a lovechild with Ginger White. If that is true, that should be the thing that keeps Herman from ever attempting a dumb stunt like this again. Never seeing or hearing of Cain again would be too soon in my book.

AND STAY OUT!!!!!!

KickButt.gif

Do you believe black people should be kicked out of places they "dont belong"?

AND STAY OUT!!!!!!

KickButt.gif

Are you referring to the Republican party????

Now that the left's whipping boy is gone can we start talking about the real issues
Such as a failed economy or a failed government?

Sure, let's talk about how much of a colossal failure CONGRESS is.
How the teabag freshmen hasn't created any jobs like they promised.
How instead, the teabag freshman created more gridlock and intransigence in Congress.
Sure, let's get back to the issues at hand.

AND STAY OUT!!!!!!

KickButt.gif

Are you referring to the Republican party????

I dont know why MarcATL hates black people. Ask him.

Forum List

Back