Cain announces is suspension of campaign..

So why is Mr Cain unqualified to be President? I believe B. O. is the least qualified person to ever become President. Mr Cain was at least a CEO and successful businessman. What credentials did or does Obama have? Community dis-organizer, communist sympathizer, the friend of known terrorists...wow...with such an impeccable list as this...why I've been mislead-disenfranchised-disparaged...Obama, Obama, Obama. I need a new kitchen and car. Can I get a bailout?

Very well and accurately stated, WT. :clap2:

I hope Ginger White enjoys her profits for helping to bring an effective leader down, and that Karma takes it's toll. Unless one has no sense of pride, one cannot improve their lives, but ruining another's. She successfully deprived him of winning or losing of his own volition. Shame on the bitch!!!

Shame on any and everybody who has condemned him with 0 evidence to back it all up.

Hearsay has brought a good man down..... I swear this would not be tolerated by the left if it was one of their guys. The media would cover for them too... :doubt:

Tell it to Anthony Weiner. He didn't actually DO anything but the Dems drummed him out.

The list of pubs who have been caught is quite long and some of the are still lining their pockets with the taxpayer's money.

Cain did this to him self just as Weiner did. The evidence is enormous against Cain but he had to lie about it. Same with Weiner.

Take responsibility for what you say and do.

Go back to your tent, grab a law book and re-read the section on "evidence" about 100 times......

I think it's safe to say that Cain didn't need the "left-wing liberal" vote to win the GOP nomination. What brought him down was the reaction of religious conservatives, not us. Attributing his downfall, not even in a general election but in a run for the Republican nomination, to "left-wing liberals" takes irrationality to a new level.

I think it's safe to say that Cain didn't need the "left-wing liberal" vote to win the GOP nomination. What brought him down was the reaction of religious conservatives, not us. Attributing his downfall, not even in a general election but in a run for the Republican nomination, to "left-wing liberals" takes irrationality to a new level.

bullshit and you know it - the same shit was done to Sarah Palin

DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS!!
:evil:

All Republican voters have to do is ignore it and go on supporting their candidates. I assure you, I have no intention of voting in the GOP primary, so whether or not I support Cain makes, at this point, no difference at all to his chances.

So.....is the candidate from the party of personal responsibility going to accept the blame or put it on others?

All Republican voters have to do is ignore it and go on supporting their candidates. I assure you, I have no intention of voting in the GOP primary, so whether or not I support Cain makes, at this point, no difference at all to his chances.

At least we vette ours :fu:

You will mindlessly vote for Obama and that proves my point :cuckoo:

So.....is the candidate from the party of personal responsibility going to accept the blame or put it on others?

Dropping out, so looks like he did, when are Obama and Eric Holder going to accept responsibilty for Fast and Furious?..... :eusa_whistle:

At least we vette ours :fu:

You will mindlessly vote for Obama and that proves my point :cuckoo:[/FONT]

Don't jump to conclusions, young man. I am very likely to vote Green for president next year. If you think I'm happy with Barack Obama, think again.

Congratulations left wing haters. You brought a black man down. I hope we can reciprocate next November..

As already noted, Cain brought himself down.

With every statement he exhibited his ignorance of the Constitution, the law, and public policy.

Indeed, most democrats would rather Cain be rejected on the grounds of his wrongheaded policy positions rather than his affairs and acts of sexual harassment.

How quickly these hacks have forgotten the meretricious and disgraceful behavior of Bill Clinton while he was in office. Oh how the hypocrisy lives on.

But remember: the hypocrisy cuts both ways, as republicans attacked Clinton for his affairs, they now defend Cain for doing the same thing.

Otherwise, the circle the wagons mentality of the right is telling.

"When most are initiated by the other party?" Cite source, please.

That would be any of the rightwing blogs.

Though why he never told his wife, i don't know.

I wonder how many men (or women) give money to someone of the opposite sex for 13 long years, call that person a 'long time family friend' and the spouse doesn't even KNOW the person?

The whole attack on Cain is a deflection and now moonbats are whining about deflection?.....

Congratulations left wing haters. You brought a black man down. I hope we can reciprocate next November..

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You won't. Remember, you racist white conservatives were just saying that Cain would be the first black president. That Obama wasn't black. So what black man are you going to bring down? You worthless fuckers are so full of shit.

now if you can just get obama to do the same thing? Isn't that what you racist want, to get rid of all the blacks out of white mans politics?

Forum List

Back