Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

One of the women who accused GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain of sexual harassment wants to tell her side of the story but is barred by a confidentiality agreement, her attorney in Washington said Tuesday.

Lawyer Joel P. Bennett called on the National Restaurant Association, where the woman and Cain worked in the late 1990s, to release the woman from her written promise not to talk about the allegations or disparage the trade group.

“It is just frustrating that Herman Cain is going around bad-mouthing the two complainants, and my client is blocked by a confidentiality agreement,” Bennett said. “The National Restaurant Association ought to release them and allow them to respond.

Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to talk but is barred by agreement - The Washington Post

She needs to pay all the hush money back with interest.

Oh by all means, bring her forth. Let's have a go at her.Let's see how she stands up.

I'm sure she wants to tell her "story". Probably her lawyer is already hunting for someone to make a tv movie and a book deal for her.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The smears didn't keep Clarence Thomas from becoming a Supreme Court Justice; and trying the same tactic on Cain is just plain moronic desperation.

They dont know the facts and they are already exsonerating Cain.

They are pretrashing the victim even before they have even the most basic information on the claim.

Oh by all means, bring her forth. Let's have a go at her.Let's see how she stands up.

I'm sure she wants to tell her "story". Probably her lawyer is already hunting for someone to make a tv movie and a book deal for her.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Does anyone have Jackie Chiles' phone number?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpcEietIoxk]Jackie Chiles perfect attorney - YouTube[/ame]

“It is just frustrating that Herman Cain is going around bad-mouthing the two complainants, and my client is blocked by a confidentiality agreement,” Bennett said. “The National Restaurant Association ought to release them and allow them to respond.

Then neither woman should have signed the agreement.

No kidding. Why should she worry? The Democrats will protect her agreement or not. When did law mean anything to them?

Nonsense.

And you have no evidence Democrats are in anyway involved.

Why would anyone trash a person who sold her right to free speech for money, truthmatters?

This has nothing to do with ‘free speech.’ The agreement is in essence a contract, with consequences if violated. Indeed, I could make the argument the mere mention of the incident is a violation of the agreement, due to the obvious political consequences.

She's obviously doing this to get paid, but that doesn't necessarily mean her claims were false...Let's find out exactly what he was accused of doing, and judge if the accuser has any credibility. I think its a bit premature to take sides now.
Does it mean she's screaming for her 15 minutes of fame?

Could be, but we're going to know more after we hear what she says.

She's obviously doing this to get paid, but that doesn't necessarily mean her claims were false...Let's find out exactly what he was accused of doing, and judge if the accuser has any credibility. I think its a bit premature to take sides now.

It's not too premature to say that she's likely doing this to be paid and not for altruistic reasons. Regardless of the story.

If Cain can not deal with these early issues, then he's done anyway. He's not Obama the free ride man.

Cain?

The media will be after him all over the seven highways.

Capitalism on a political skate...

Last edited:
Does it mean she's screaming for her 15 minutes of fame?

$$$$ Her lawyer and her are probably salivating at the thought of the cash $$$$ the dems will pay her.

I say bring her forth and let us treat her like the Democrats treated Juanita Broderick, Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones and Jennifer Flowers.

By all means let us have at her.

They are pretrashing the victim even before they have even the most basic information on the claim.

Where is Bill Clinton when you need him? He could tell Herman all about the "NUTS AND SLUTS" routine he used on half a dozen women.

Actually, Truth, it's worse than that. Much, much worse.

The liar, has already admitted that there was, in fact, a harassment charge.

The liar, has already admitted that there was, in fact, some sort of settlement made.

The liar was forced to admit BOTH the above facts after lying about them first.

The liar has even described why he thought she would report him as a pervert and harasser.

These rabid RWers are willfully supporting and defending a known pervert. At the very least a known pathological liar.

They are utterly despicable.

Cain sold his reputation for the cost savings of settling these cases if you claim the women did it only for money

You see they both settled didnt they?

O.K.

I have not been paying attention at all to any of this.

How does this show up just before the primaries in 2011.

Wasn't this settled over a decade ago ?

You're stuttering Marc. And to truthmatters?.

How come you're not standing up for Cain? People are ripping him without knowing the facts...shouldn't he get the presumption of incense treatment?

Actually, Truth, it's worse than that. Much, much worse.

The liar, has already admitted that there was, in fact, a harassment charge.

The liar, has already admitted that there was, in fact, some sort of settlement made.

The liar was forced to admit BOTH the above facts after lying about them first.

The liar has even described why he thought she would report him as a pervert and harasser.

These rabid RWers are willfully supporting and defending a known pervert. At the very least a known pathological liar.

They are utterly despicable.

Wow...you must be made of soft rubber because that is one helk of a stretch.

I would not give ground either....until I knew what the play was.

I dont think Cain ever wated to be president anyway.

He was Pullin' a Palin and getting free advertizement for book sales and speaking fees.

He may have outed the story himself because he doenst want the job.

I dont think Cain ever wated to be president anyway.

He was Pullin' a Palin and getting free advertizement for book sales and speaking fees.

He may have outed the story himself because he doenst want the job.

I tend to agree with the highlight out of context. :)

Cain sold his reputation for the cost savings of settling these cases if you claim the women did it only for money

You see they both settled didnt they?

Cain didn't settle you moron, his employer did... probably upon advice of GC, it happens all the time.

Forum List

Back