Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

They dont know the facts and they are already exsonerating Cain.

They are pretrashing the victim even before they have even the most basic information on the claim.

Aw my heart is just bleeding for her.

Do you remember how Democrats treated certain women in Clinton's past? I believe they even had someone assigned to handle the "bimbo eruption".

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The gloves are off.

Bring her forth, by all means, let's see who she is. What her life is like. Check out all her friends and family. Have Republican lawyers descend on her home town. Maybe have a journalist move in next to her for a year. Oh by all means put her in the public eye.

I dont think Cain ever wated to be president anyway.

He was Pullin' a Palin and getting free advertizement for book sales and speaking fees.

He may have outed the story himself because he doenst want the job.

Then his words will really ring true..."BLAME YOSELF!!!"

They are pretrashing the victim even before they have even the most basic information on the claim.

Actually, Truth, it's worse than that. Much, much worse.

The liar, has already admitted that there was, in fact, a harassment charge.

The liar, has already admitted that there was, in fact, some sort of settlement made.

The liar was forced to admit BOTH the above facts after lying about them first.

The liar has even described why he thought she would report him as a pervert and harasser.

These rabid RWers are willfully supporting and defending a known pervert. At the very least a known pathological liar.

They are utterly despicable.

:lol:

If all you say is true, well why aren't you cheering that he might win the nomination?

You should be doing cartwheels at this point that he might be the Republican nominee.

Last edited:
I dont think Cain ever wated to be president anyway.

He was Pullin' a Palin and getting free advertizement for book sales and speaking fees.

He may have outed the story himself because he doenst want the job.

Then his words will really ring true..."BLAME YOSELF!!!"

He can run arround selling books to the right claiming the left is racist because his legal history became public.

They will lap it up in defense of why they have a party that 90% of black people see as their poltical enemy.

Do you remember how Democrats treated certain women in Clinton's past? I believe they even had someone assigned to handle the "bimbo eruption".

Bring her forth, by all means, let's see who she is. What her life is like. Check out all her friends and family. Have Republican lawyers descend on her home town. Maybe have a journalist move in next to her for a year. Oh by all means put her in the public eye.

Remember James (wahr's muh gumbo ) Carville's remark about dragging a dollar bill through a trailer park the the bimbo's erupted? Clinton is still hailed as a hero?

I bet she does. Another pay day for bullshit that cannot be proved... but morons like MarcATL will lap it up like a kitty in the cream.

That's not cream he's lapping up from Obama's lap;

EWwwwww...

There they are claiming the woman is something they have no proof to claim of her.

I think it will be really funny if it turns out the women have hotel video tape of him putting the moves on them.

They dont know the facts so they make up lies as a pre emptive attack.

Classy

There is absolutely nothing stopping her from breaking confidentiality. She will just have to pay the settlement back. Which might be a profitable deal for her because im sure she could get people in the media to bid for her story.

Isn't it funny how the WashingtonCompost just keeps feeding the hell out of this story.

This happened over 10 YEARS ago..

Ahhhh yes...there goes that RW personal responsibility we've all come to know and expect.

Don't do things based on your personal convictions, however do things based on the other party doing them as well. Then say it wasn't your fault.

Personal responsibility at it's finest.

Exactly what I expect from a party that openly campaigns on "personal responsibility."

:clap2:

I bet she does. Another pay day for bullshit that cannot be proved... but morons like MarcATL will lap it up like a kitty in the cream.

That's not cream he's lapping up from Obama's lap;

EWwwwww...

There they are claiming the woman is something they have no proof to claim of her.

I think it will be really funny if it turns out the women have hotel video tape of him putting the moves on them.

They dont know the facts so they make up lies as a pre emptive attack.

Classy

Yeah. you dont know facts and so your making up lies. AGAINST CAIN.

Maybe you should wait till you know something or do you just prefer being a lying hypocrite?

Why are you so eager to attack black conservatives? seriously, what is it that threatens you about them?

There is absolutely nothing stopping her from breaking confidentiality. She will just have to pay the settlement back. Which might be a profitable deal for her because im sure she could get people in the media to bid for her story.
Possibly. And Herman Cain violatedit? I think that might be a stretch as well...but none of US know the details...nor do I think we will for some time if at all.

Maybe you should wait till you know something or do you just prefer being a lying hypocrite?

Why are you so eager to attack black conservatives? seriously, what is it that threatens you about them?

What is it that you have against the truth?

Why aren't you eager to have the truth and all the facts come to light?

Hey! Asswarp.They took money to shut the fuck up. So, they should shut the fuck up

What is it that you have against the truth?

Why aren't you eager to have the truth and all the facts come to light?
Just as much as the Statists, the media, and Clinton were...right Marcie?

Ahhhh yes...there goes that RW personal responsibility we've all come to know and expect.

Don't do things based on your personal convictions, however do things based on the other party doing them as well. Then say it wasn't your fault.

Personal responsibility at it's finest.

Exactly what I expect from a party that openly campaigns on "personal responsibility."

:clap2:

Payback is a bitch isn't it now? I'm no goody two shoes. I don't play holier than thou.

I don't play nice in the sandbox. I'm not with the Republican party. I couldn't give a rats ass about the John McCain type limp hands across the aisle.

I go for the throat. That's the type of attitude American Conservatives should adopt IMHO.
That's why we now have a conservative majority.

:eusa_angel:

Remember James (wahr's muh gumbo ) Carville's remark about dragging a dollar bill through a trailer park the the bimbo's erupted? Clinton is still hailed as a hero?

Oh I remember the rajun cajun's words quite well. This could be fun. I was just going to lay back and see what Senate races I could help in because I still believe the key to 2012 is to keep the House and take the Senate and then even if that moron still wins the WH, conservatives could crush him on a consistent basis.

But what the heck. It might be fun to start going after the people who are going after Cain.
Winters coming and I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands.

You don't suppose this story is floated just to get Republicans who support other candidates (like me) to run to his defense? Am I supposed to defend Cain just because he's being accused of something, unfairly or not? :confused:
Funny you mention that. I just read an opinion piece by someone that claimed Cain leaked the story himself to get sympathy.

Stranger things have happened.

If Cain didn't leak this story, but wasn't he better prepared after having a 10-day notice from Politico? Now he can play the Clarence Thomas race card - high tech lynching.

Forum List

Back