Ca Passes Legislation, Openly Celebrates Illegal Federal Law Defiance

The Feds can't force the local police to be ins agents .

I thought u guys were about state rights ?
They are not forcing them to be agents but when they arrest an illegal alien they should call the feds to come get him.

Or they can just let these criminals go so they can prey on more people

Yes they are forcing them to be agents. They cannot be forced to call the feds.
they are enforcing the laws of the land.

why don't you back up their efforts?

Should INS agents write speeding tickets ?

They are not forcing them to be agents but when they arrest an illegal alien they should call the feds to come get him.

they are enforcing the laws of the land.

why don't you back up their efforts?

Should INS agents write speeding tickets ?
Should timmy stop falling in the well?

So snowflakes believe states have the right to aid and abet criminals and illegal activity that violates US law...while holding their hand out demanding that every other American hand over their hard-earned tax dollars to support their criminal-aiding choices.

If California is so set on treasonously separating from the union and standing up on their own they might as well get used to receiving no federal funds now. As one snowflake said on this board today, 'Can't have it both ways'.

Open defiance...

Ca passes, celebrates state legislation to limit ability of local law enforcement to cooperate with federal immigration officials in protection of illegal Sanctuary Cities...

California lawmakers approve 'sanctuary state' bill

States rights.
States rights don't allow for violating federal immigration laws.

California has violated no federal immigration laws. State and local government is not required to enforce federal immigration law.

Is it customary for states to aid, abet and harbor federal criminals? This is where you pretend not to see this post. Your turn.

California has violated no federal immigration laws. State and local government is not required to enforce federal immigration law.

I am pretty sure state government organized / coordinated / collaborated resistance to comply with federal law and / or refusal to cooperate / assist with enforcement of federal law might be coming extremely close to violating law if not actually violating law.

The case of the judge, for example, helping an illegal escape ICE who was waiting for him outside the courthouse. That is technically aiding and abetting a criminal, as the ILLEGAL is a law-breaker by being in this country illegally to begin with. Thus any state assisting an illegal to evade federal law enforcement is breaking the law.

So now calling ICE makes you an ICE agent

Open defiance...

Ca passes, celebrates state legislation to limit ability of local law enforcement to cooperate with federal immigration officials in protection of illegal Sanctuary Cities...

States rights.

Is it customary for states to aid, abet and harbor federal criminals? This is where you pretend not to see this post. Your turn.

What crime ?

Open defiance...

States rights.

What crime ?

You do know that being an illegal alien is a crime don't you?
I would have thought the adjective, ILLEGAL, would have made that clear.

States rights.

What crime ?

Something can be illegal , doesn't make it a crime . It's illegal to park at an expired meter, but it's not a crime.

A "crime " comes from the criminal code of laws .

What crime ?

Something can be illegal , doesn't make it a crime . It's illegal to park at an expired meter, but it's not a crime.

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

/----/ California will need the prisons for any Christian or Jew who doesn't convert to Islam

I don't care about bigotry, except when it makes people say the dumbest things. The number of Islamic immigrants to California is insignificant, and their political power is even less. And, f1ck the Jews, those Antichrists are already punishing Christians for practicing Christian values.

So snowflakes believe states have the right to aid and abet criminals and illegal activity that violates US law...while holding their hand out demanding that every other American hand over their hard-earned tax dollars to support their criminal-aiding choices.

If California is so set on treasonously separating from the union and standing up on their own they might as well get used to receiving no federal funds now. As one snowflake said on this board today, 'Can't have it both ways'.
Arrest California's Congressmen and Senators for representing a state being in open rebellion against the United States. At least arrest key mayors.

/----/ California will need the prisons for any Christian or Jew who doesn't convert to Islam

I don't care about bigotry, except when it makes people say the dumbest things. The number of Islamic immigrants to California is insignificant, and their political power is even less. And, f1ck the Jews, those Antichrists are already punishing Christians for practicing Christian values.
/----/ There's no hater like a Jew hater like you

I am amazed at the incorrect party's total fear of California. WE are telling the feds to enforce their laws themselves and do not rely on us.

I am amazed at the incorrect party's total fear of California. WE are telling the feds to enforce their laws themselves and do not rely on us.
/----/ We Fear liberalism that wants to destroy our country and the rule of law.

What crime ?

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

What about those who overstay visas ?

What crime ?

Yea, but I'd bet you call it a crime when you found out how much that parking ticket cost.

Time to send in US Marshals with an arrest warrant for the Governor of California, on Federal charges of conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Handcuff the sonofabitch and drag his sorry ass off to a Federal detention facility and invent a reason not to grant bail, then prosecute his ass... to the max.

Forum List

Back