Ca Passes Legislation, Openly Celebrates Illegal Federal Law Defiance

immigration is a federal issue. They need to train the law enforcement and pay them to do the job, not demand cities and states to pick up the bill.

I've posted before, a number of red states passed more than 200 laws the last 8 years instructing city and state employees in those states to ignore federal law on guns.

Oh cons, how jubilant you are when you release the hounds but how butt-hurt you are when they come back and bite your ass.

I've posted before, a number of red states passed more than 200 laws the last 8 years instructing city and state employees in those states to ignore federal law on guns.

Oh cons, how jubilant you are when you release the hounds but how butt-hurt you are when they come back and bite your ass.

They're all going south. Nuff said.

They're all going south. Nuff said.

Do you also sometimes speak in English? And there is never enough said until you head off to Boot Hill for a dirt nap.

Open defiance...

Ca passes, celebrates state legislation to limit ability of local law enforcement to cooperate with federal immigration officials in protection of illegal Sanctuary Cities...

California lawmakers approve 'sanctuary state' bill

States rights.
States rights don't allow for violating federal immigration laws.

California has violated no federal immigration laws. State and local government is not required to enforce federal immigration law.

Open defiance...

Ca passes, celebrates state legislation to limit ability of local law enforcement to cooperate with federal immigration officials in protection of illegal Sanctuary Cities...

States rights.

California has violated no federal immigration laws. State and local government is not required to enforce federal immigration law.
Go live in Mexico.

Open defiance...

States rights.

Go live in Mexico.
I see you haven't added any IQ points in the past two months.

Open defiance...

States rights.

Go live in Mexico.
I see you haven't added any IQ points in the past two months.
See your still a liar.

Makes me ashamed of being a Californian. Alas, nothing I can do about it since I will probably die here. If I were younger and still able to work, I would move elsewhere.

Open defiance...

States rights.

Go live in Mexico.

You apparently don't believe in states rights. I do even if states do what I don't necessarily agree in. I am a American and I am going to stay and fight hate-mongers like yourself.

The Feds can't force the local police to be ins agents .

I thought u guys were about state rights ?
They are not forcing them to be agents but when they arrest an illegal alien they should call the feds to come get him.

Or they can just let these criminals go so they can prey on more people

If CA wants to be uncooperative with federal law enforcement than we should pull all federal enforcement agencies out of CA and stop sending any federal money and let them fend for themselves.

They are not forcing them to be agents but when they arrest an illegal alien they should call the feds to come get him.

Yes they are forcing them to be agents. They cannot be forced to call the feds.

Just recently, a California court awarded an illegal alien $millions because local police cooperated with federal agents, violating the sanctuary law. Libtards are insane.

Would that be the one where the held an American citizen cause they thought she was illegal ? (Aka, she's Hispanic).

You propaganda eating dopes don't even know what Sanct cities are about . What they don't want is the local PD having to hold people for petty stuff. They are liable if somthing goes wrong , and they pay the costs of holding the people .

Now if they pick up a bad dude , you bet they will turn them over .

If CA wants to be uncooperative with federal law enforcement than we should pull all federal enforcement agencies out of CA and stop sending any federal money and let them fend for themselves.
Now that would be great! All them bible belt welfare states would get no support from us as we would not pay federal tax.

Yes they are forcing them to be agents. They cannot be forced to call the feds.
they are enforcing the laws of the land.

why don't you back up their efforts?

Forum List

Back