Last Nights Celebrity Rants On Trump.It Was As If Bill And Hillary Never Existed.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Maybe by now, most of us have seen some of the highlights of last nights Emmys {and how many viewers? 1.42 Million?}.....they were directly and indirectly accusing Trump of pretty much everything negative,,,,womanizer,bigot,racist, the usual.
Yet, not one celebrity had an opposing view of Trump? Uhm,,,who is the real womanizer here? and who allowed 4 Americans to die in Benghazi?,,who deleted 30,000 secret emails?....{the list goes on and on}...and Trump is a racist?,,,really? and Bill and Hillary just love all black people? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

We're talking hypocritical Hollywood limousine liberals here.

Screw them for the brown shirt propagandists that they are.

:2up: Maybe by now, most of us have seen some of the highlights of last nights Emmys {and how many viewers? 1.42 Million?}.....they were directly and indirectly accusing Trump of pretty much everything negative,,,,womanizer,bigot,racist, the usual.
Yet, not one celebrity had an opposing view of Trump? Uhm,,,who is the real womanizer here? and who allowed 4 Americans to die in Benghazi?,,who deleted 30,000 secret emails?....{the list goes on and on}...and Trump is a racist?,,,really? and Bill and Hillary just love all black people? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Tu quoque

Yes, but this only helps us Republicans. I never watched those left-wing loonies, but from what I heard on the radio today, they had their worst ratings yet, and they've been falling for the last couple of years.

It's just like football or ESPN; losing viewers all the time.

The thing is when entertainers take a political stance, they are supported by half of their audience and piss off the other half. It's the stupidest thing in the world to do. Leave politics out of it, and 100% of your audience will still be with you.

• Banned
Yes, but this only helps us Republicans. I never watched those left-wing loonies, but from what I heard on the radio today, they had their worst ratings yet, and they've been falling for the last couple of years.

The thing is when entertainers take a political stance, they are supported by half of their audience and piss off the other half. It's the stupidest thing in the world to do. Leave politics out of it, and 100% of your audience will still be with you.
it has gotten to the point where an Emmy has the equivelent value of a used condom

it has gotten to the point where an Emmy has the equivelent value of a used condom

Or a Noble Peace Prize award?????

Or a Noble Peace Prize award?????
no,,,a Nobel Peace prize is the equivalent of that poop we see on white police cars

Forum List

Back