Kelly told Trump Mexico is gonna collapse like Venezuela, still doesn't want him to build a wall

If they collapse , how will they pay for the wall!?
If we don't give their illegals welfare, schooling or medical. They paid for the wall. They get to pay for them. If they don't get any money sent home from illegals they paid for the wall. When US companies don't build factories there. They paid for the wall.

so we may have 987 Million pets racing for the Texas border soon?
Better not!

NaQwXcH.gif

If we don't give their illegals welfare, schooling or medical. They paid for the wall. They get to pay for them. If they don't get any money sent home from illegals they paid for the wall. When US companies don't build factories there. They paid for the wall.
it still amazes me when all of these millionaires/business owners give away trips to Mexico as if it a prize,,,,,wouldnt any of us shutter at the thought of being flown to Mexico for a wonderful,,all paid for vacation?

it still amazes me when all of these millionaires/business owners give away trips to Mexico as if it a prize,,,,,wouldnt any of us shutter at the thought of being flown to Mexico for a wonderful,,all paid for vacation?
I have vacationed down there. It's very nice on the coast in your condo. Not so much a quarter of a mile inland. It's Detroit level poverty. And nobody gives away a free prize to Detroit.

now is a good time to buy stock in A1 sauce
Bullets. Lots.

We shouldn't build a wall. Setry guns or get the fuck out. It's about 1000x cheaper anyway. And, we get to get rid of the vermin that Mexico won't take care of.
im pretty sure dogs and cats can sense when things are about to go dire,,,and quietly run away from their mexican home in the middle of the night

Uh...just so we're clear: Walls do keep people out.

If that's what you're trying to do...keep people out...walls work.

good idea but USA is too far gone to be smart and practical !! So , just build the wall , should help things out for my lifetime at least Bootney .

if Trump had not promised to build a wall, he would not president today.

if Trump had not promised to build a wall, he would not president today.
---------------------------------------------- i woulda voted Trump over hilary just on Trumps attitude and promise to 'MAGA' but yeah , WALL was an added feature BBro .

Forum List

Back