C40’s dystopian goals

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Fourteen major American cities are part of a globalist climate organization known as the “C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group,” which has an “ambitious target” by the year 2030 of “0 kg [of] meat consumption,” “0 kg [of] dairy consumption,” “3 new clothing items per person per year,” “0 private vehicles” owned, and “1 short-haul return flight (less than 1500 km) every 3 years per person.”
C40’s dystopian goals can be found in its “The Future of Urban Consumption in a 1.5°C World” report, which was published in 2019 and reportedly reemphasized in 2023. The organization is headed and largely funded by Democrat billionaire Michael Bloomberg. Nearly 100 cities across the world make up the organization, and its American members include Austin, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Seattle.

Comment:
Don't laugh.
It could happen.
The Left has brainwashed millions of young people, and they will be the majority of voters someday.

They can whine all they want. Won't limit my consumption or travel
What are you going to do, conjure up a steak? If the meat section in the market no longer exists, where do you think you are going to get meat to consume? Bill Gates pretend meat will be available, and that is all that will be available.
If you social credit score ID won't pay for your ticket, do you think they are going to let you board anyway? Do they let you board now without a ticket?
When your ID won't work at the gas pump or charging station, how far will you get on your trip?

Sorry, Chicago can't stop me from eating meat, buying clothes or flying.
No matter how much power they get.
They can -- and they will if that is their desire. They rationed food and fuel during WWII. It isn't too much of a stretch to see where this could go--especially after the successes in human control they saw during covid.

Fourteen major American cities are part of a globalist climate organization known as the “C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group,” which has an “ambitious target” by the year 2030 of “0 kg [of] meat consumption,” “0 kg [of] dairy consumption,” “3 new clothing items per person per year,” “0 private vehicles” owned, and “1 short-haul return flight (less than 1500 km) every 3 years per person.”
C40’s dystopian goals can be found in its “The Future of Urban Consumption in a 1.5°C World” report, which was published in 2019 and reportedly reemphasized in 2023. The organization is headed and largely funded by Democrat billionaire Michael Bloomberg. Nearly 100 cities across the world make up the organization, and its American members include Austin, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Seattle.

Comment:
Don't laugh.
It could happen.
The Left has brainwashed millions of young people, and they will be the majority of voters someday.

And the sooner they stop eating meat, the sooner their nervous systems will cease functioning.

Sounds good to me.

What are you going to do, conjure up a steak? If the meat section in the market no longer exists, where do you think you are going to get meat to consume? Bill Gates pretend meat will be available, and that is all that will be available.
If you social credit score ID won't pay for your ticket, do you think they are going to let you board anyway? Do they let you board now without a ticket?
When your ID won't work at the gas pump or charging station, how far will you get on your trip?

Lots of farms in Illinois, outside of Chicago.
Chicago can do whatever they want, can't stop me from shopping outside of the city.

An invitation would suggest you have a choice.

So it wasn't the city of Chicago? It was a few politicians, or more likely, a few activists
who joined on behalf of Chicago.

I'll let you know when they put those ideas up for a vote in the City Council.

Don't hold your breath.

They can't.
Yup, they can. They did it during covid. The supply chain is very easy to manipulate. If they don't want you to have meat, that would be very easy to accomplish unless you hunt. Travel? That is easiest of all. If you can't get fuel (rationing) you can't travel. If they don't let you get on a plane or train, you can't travel unless of course you have a bicycle or you want to walk.

Lots of farms in Illinois, outside of Chicago.
Chicago can do whatever they want, can't stop me from shopping outside of the city.
Apparently, you haven't heard. Kerry is calling for the end of American farms, and the destruction of cattle and chicken, just like in Norway and Ireland. We can't kill the pigs here because China owns them all. But they'll serve China, not you.
So, where you going to get your steak again? And what are you going to use to pay for it? Your local farmer doesn't take CBDC vouchers.

Yup, they can. They did it during covid. The supply chain is very easy to manipulate. If they don't want you to have meat, that would be very easy to accomplish unless you hunt. Travel? That is easiest of all. If you can't get fuel (rationing) you can't travel. If they don't let you get on a plane or train, you can't travel unless of course you have a bicycle or you want to walk.

They didn't stop me from buying meat or clothing. They didn't stop me from flying.

Forum List

Back