Bye Bye RGIII

Skins are fucked for at least 5 more years :crybaby:

They are a hot mess and have been for so long.... praying for miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HTTR
Praying for shit you don't need, as usual.....God is a Denver man anyway....
9d98ef514fefa2a607ff96e91cbdeb3f.jpg

Reminds me of a girl I used to work with, she said everyone named Mike or Michael was a "cocky shit-head"....

Reminds me of a girl I used to work with, she said everyone named Mike or Michael was a "cocky shit-head"....

Oh well, that's true.

It does seem to be true.. weird... (You're not named Mike or Michael are you???) :tongue:

Coarse not. But a bishop with really bad eyesight and/or an attitude gave me that confirmation name, by mistake -- it wasn't the name I selected. I wonder why he did that ....

Oh well, that's true.

It does seem to be true.. weird... (You're not named Mike or Michael are you???) :tongue:

Coarse not. But a bishop with really bad eyesight and/or an attitude gave me that confirmation name, by mistake -- it wasn't the name I selected. I wonder why he did that ....

He knows.... ;)

RGIII was great. Then he got injured and Mike Shanahan ruined him.

Terrible sham.

Washington DC - the worst place to be a sports fan... can't think of a town that's worse.. even Cleveland has LeBron....
You do have the Nationals.
Yeah the Championship bound Nats who have spent the whole season embarrassing themselves. They're not even in the wildcard hunt! :crybaby:

Matt Williams ... ugh....
Doug Williams.

Remember him?

Super Bowl XXII - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RGIII was great. Then he got injured and Mike Shanahan ruined him.

Terrible sham.

Washington DC - the worst place to be a sports fan... can't think of a town that's worse.. even Cleveland has LeBron....
Yeah the Championship bound Nats who have spent the whole season embarrassing themselves. They're not even in the wildcard hunt! :crybaby:

Doug Williams.

Remember him?

Absolutely! The glory days (part of them) for the Redskins.... Gibbs gave us winners for a while (not so much the 2nd time around... ) I'm not sure what it's going to take to right the ship..... I've had a few people tell me if we change our name things will turn around... but don't think Dan Snyder will ever do it....

Doug Williams.

Remember him?

Absolutely! The glory days (part of them) for the Redskins.... Gibbs gave us winners for a while (not so much the 2nd time around... ) I'm not sure what it's going to take to right the ship..... I've had a few people tell me if we change our name things will turn around... but don't think Dan Snyder will ever do it....
At least you experienced glory days. You could be a Detroit Lion fan. They haven't won anything in nearly 60 years.

Doug Williams.

Remember him?

At least you experienced glory days. You could be a Detroit Lion fan. They haven't won anything in nearly 60 years.

trust me... it feels like 60 years!
My college team isn't any good either.... so I have to root for Oregon, and they can never win the Championship.

I hope no one here is a Pirates fan because that's who I'm rooting for to win the World Series (anyone BUT the Cardinals or Yankees or Giants!)

Doug Williams.

Remember him?

But Detroit has seen the Pistons and Red Wings win championships in the last couple decades. D.C. fans have had nothing but embarrassment.

Its a shame that the Redskins ruined what could have been a great QB

I asked hubby about this last night, he think RGIII would have been ruined either way...
I have no clue... but I would not want to be a professional athlete playing for ANY Washington DC team!

He WAS a great QB. He won rookie of the year. He was unbelievable. Then he gets injured and Stupid Shanahan plays him when he could hardly walk on a busted ACL. Can't fix stupid.

Doug Williams.

Remember him?

trust me... it feels like 60 years!
My college team isn't any good either.... so I have to root for Oregon, and they can never win the Championship.

I hope no one here is a Pirates fan because that's who I'm rooting for to win the World Series (anyone BUT the Cardinals or Yankees or Giants!)
Look, I'm a Charger fan. Have been since I moved there in the 70s.

Now the owners are trying to move them to L.A.

If they do, they might as well be saying "Screw You Charger Fans!!!"

Meh. RGIII was good for 1 year when most defensive coordinators were not prepared for the read option offense. Now nobody wants to leave the player in the most important position open to getting destroyed on every play. The Seahawks are the only team I can think of that still kind of use it and have success late in the season. It's still there, just like the Wildcat, but I think teams realize read option running quarterbacks don't last long in the NFL and make poor pocket passers; the bread and butter of the NFL.

He WAS a great QB. He won rookie of the year. He was unbelievable. Then he gets injured and Stupid Shanahan plays him when he could hardly walk on a busted ACL. Can't fix stupid.

My wife knows nothing about football. But even she was watching that game and asking me....Don't they have another QB they can put in?

After that, they rushed him back the next year before he was ready. Then you have the moron Gruden playing mind games and leaving him in during a preseason game against Detroit so that he can "learn a lesson"

Washington deserves what they get. One of the worst organizations in football

I asked hubby about this last night, he think RGIII would have been ruined either way...
I have no clue... but I would not want to be a professional athlete playing for ANY Washington DC team!
He's like Johnny Football, Manziel. He is a TV invention.

If he had more size he could take the punishment. But RGIII is one of those guys that poor scouting produces. A one-hit wonder.

He's like Johnny Football, Manziel. He is a TV invention.

If he had more size he could take the punishment. But RGIII is one of those guys that poor scouting produces. A one-hit wonder.

Poor scouting... thank you!

Forum List

Back