NFL Free Agency 2024

my2Ā¢ Something that is flabbergasting is I canā€™t believe nobody here has brought up the biggest free agent splash signing so far,Hollywood brown from your Arizona football team to the chiefs,this almost assures them of threepeat ing this year after retaining both Chris jones and drew tranquil.with burrows back next year,they might de thrown them because they had some splash free agent signings as well,they upgraded burrows blindside in the offensive line,he had no offensive line this past season which is why he got hurt.canā€™t believe you did not mention brown Fiero425
I watch our local Cardinals but don't see other teams that much and so much like the NFL draft a lot of these folks are just names to me. It is interesting though to see how teams handle the off-season. I like that there is a period between the end of the season in free agency. Baseball should take a lesson.

Last edited:
Cousins isn't old? He'll be 36 when the season starts. He needed that ring now. Not everyone can play until 45 like Brady did.
Actually not true anymore,if you look around because quarterbacks play with skirts on now itā€™s starting to be commonplace fir quarterbacks to retire in their early to mid 40ā€™s now,rotheselesberger retired at 42 ,brees I think was 41,and Rodgers will be 41 next year as well.

Forum List

Back