Bye Bye RGIII

RGIII was great. Then he got injured and Mike Shanahan ruined him.

Terrible sham.

Terrible sham.

Washington DC - the worst place to be a sports fan... can't think of a town that's worse.. even Cleveland has LeBron....

Skins are fucked for at least 5 more years :crybaby:

They are a hot mess and have been for so long.... praying for miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HTTR
Praying for shit you don't need, as usual.....God is a Denver man anyway....

Get off my back MG - are you going to torment me about God forever??? ;)
Giddy-up....

I'm a work horse, I can handle it... child's play so far....

Terrible sham.

Washington DC - the worst place to be a sports fan... can't think of a town that's worse.. even Cleveland has LeBron....
You do have the Nationals.
Yeah the Championship bound Nats who have spent the whole season embarrassing themselves. They're not even in the wildcard hunt! :crybaby:

Terrible sham.

Yeah the Championship bound Nats who have spent the whole season embarrassing themselves. They're not even in the wildcard hunt! :crybaby:

It's sad, I have to wonder what the Capitals will do, Nats are done and Redskins are done already. <sigh!>

Terrible sham.

Matt Williams ... ugh....

Forum List

Back