Bye, bye, bye, bye...g'bye!

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
May 24, 2011
Behold the entitlement, the ignorance, and the hypocrisy:

Video: Woman Attacks WUSA9 Crew: DCist

The woman with the nose ring doesn't like that there is a news crew on a public sidewalk, so she attacks them with mace and punches, while indignantly claiming "Don't touch me!"...all in front of what appear to be her children.

I weep for the future.

G'bye!

In some black neighborhoods everyone not black is driven out. This includes police, firefighters and ambulance personnel.

In some black neighborhoods everyone not black is driven out. This includes police, firefighters and ambulance personnel.

If true, that is astoundingly stupid.

It is true.

It is also possible that the woman who attacked the News Crew was one of the hostage victims from the night before. She could have been stressed out in a big way.

I don't know. :dunno:

It is also possible that the woman who attacked the News Crew was one of the hostage victims from the night before. She could have been stressed out in a big way.

I don't know. :dunno:

Even if true, stressed out does not justify or excuse that level of ignorance, hypocrisy and entitlement... especially in front of children. Remember, she came out of the house after them. If she was really that stressed, she would have stayed inside. She wasn't stressed, she was stupid. Mind numbing stupid.

Sometimes newscrews overstep their bounds

I don't have much sympathy for them

Knock, knock

Your son was just murdered last night. Tell us how you feel

Last edited:

Knock, knock

Exactly. The woman just experienced an incredibly hostile and violent experience. She's going to be very jumpy for a while. She told them to go away from the window first.

The reporter then says, "For some strange reason she came out of the house." Because you wouldn't leave, you dumb fuck. You were harrassing a crime victim. When she asked you to leave, you should leave!

Last edited:

Knock, knock

Exactly. The woman just experienced an incredibly hostile and violent experience. She's going to be very jumpy for a while.

What does the media expect?

They got their stock footage of this is what the house looks like. Once the people inside indicate that they do not want to speak to the media....what do they gain by sticking around?

Just because the media has a right to stake out your property doesn't mean it is right to do so

With victims of a crime....respect their right to privacy

From the reporter's tone, it sounds to me like he knows he fucked up. He knows it was his fault.

The woman with the nose ring doesn't like that there is a news crew on a public sidewalk, so she attacks them with mace and punches, while indignantly claiming "Don't touch me!"...all in front of what appear to be her children.

I weep for the future.

G'bye!

I don't understand the purpose of this thread

- Is it to show sympathy to the news crew that is being driven away?
- Is it to show sympathy for the victim of a crime?
- Is it another attempt by conservatives to show how ignorant and out of control black people are?

Posts like these stay in the politics section for a long time. Isnt that interesting?

I weep for the future.

G'bye!

- Is it another attempt by conservatives to show how ignorant and out of control black people are?

The purpose was to show just how astoundingly ignorant, entitled and hypocritical people can be. I never brought race into it. You did.

I weep for the future.

G'bye!

The purpose was to show just how astoundingly ignorant, entitled and hypocritical people can be. I never brought race into it. You did.

You said

What part of that showed Entitlement or Hypocrisy?

Thanks,

Forum List

Back