Bye, bye, bye, bye...g'bye!

Behold the entitlement, the ignorance, and the hypocrisy:

Video: Woman Attacks WUSA9 Crew: DCist

The woman with the nose ring doesn't like that there is a news crew on a public sidewalk, so she attacks them with mace and punches, while indignantly claiming "Don't touch me!"...all in front of what appear to be her children.

I weep for the future.

G'bye!

I don't understand the purpose of this thread

- Is it to show sympathy to the news crew that is being driven away?
- Is it to show sympathy for the victim of a crime?
- Is it another attempt by conservatives to show how ignorant and out of control black people are?

The purpose was to show just how astoundingly ignorant, entitled and hypocritical people can be. I never brought race into it. You did.

if the woman in question were not black, would you have gone to the trouble to post this thread? :eusa_whistle: :doubt:

In some black neighborhoods everyone not black is driven out. This includes police, firefighters and ambulance personnel.

There was a housing complex in Bridgeport CT called Beardsley Terrace where the residents would call in a fire alarm and shoot at responding firefighters from the roof tops. Eventually there were complaints of slow response times.

The press has to learn to leave victims and their families alone. Yes, there is a story there. But when dealing with victims....no means no

All housing projects should be demolished. That Obama-like creature and the other creatures occupying that taxpayer supported apartment have no right to behave like savages in this day and age.

All housing projects should be demolished. That Obama-like creature and the other creatures occupying that taxpayer supported apartment have no right to behave like savages in this day and age.

Thus showing who the true savage is

I don't understand the purpose of this thread

- Is it to show sympathy to the news crew that is being driven away?
- Is it to show sympathy for the victim of a crime?
- Is it another attempt by conservatives to show how ignorant and out of control black people are?

The purpose was to show just how astoundingly ignorant, entitled and hypocritical people can be. I never brought race into it. You did.

if the woman in question were not black, would you have gone to the trouble to post this thread? :eusa_whistle: :doubt:

Interesting it's YOU and other Leftists bringing up race, while I said nothing about it. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Good luck with that reality you racist fuck.

Interesting it's YOU and other Leftists bringing up race, while I said nothing about it. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Good luck with that reality you racist fuck.

Then what possible purpose could your OP have?

Do tell?

Forum List

Back