Biden to impose tariffs on China.

What do you think about China tariffs?

• Biden tariffs good.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Orange Man tariffs bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
/——/ You really are no fun. Fixed it. BELCH

/—-/ I’m glad Biden is trying to fix his broken administration.

I am glad that you have noticed there is little difference in the two admins when it comes to fiscal matter

Asshole China has repeatedly DUMPED steel and many other products into the US under cost with the intent of driving the US businesses into bankruptcy. While our government, many of them on the take getting kickbacks and bribes allow them to get away with it. That's not even getting into China stealing our IP and blatantly counterfeiting our products. China is no friend to the US.
Outlaw Outsourcing and Confiscate All the Profits Made by Economic Traitors

I thought democrats opposed tariffs as a tax on American consumers. What changed.
PITTSBURGH — President Bidenon Wednesday will call for tripling the tariff rate on steel and aluminum imported from China, a move aimed at preventing American manufacturers from being undercut by lower-cost imports.

Here's CNN's response just a few days ago when Trump suggested the same thing.

Let's see what they think of Biden's version...

How Trump’s tariff plans could kill jobs and worsen inflation​

I thought democrats opposed tariffs as a tax on American consumers. What changed.
PITTSBURGH — President Bidenon Wednesday will call for tripling the tariff rate on steel and aluminum imported from China, a move aimed at preventing American manufacturers from being undercut by lower-cost imports.
Sounds like Joey's support among the union rank and file is slipping so bad he's trying desperately to come up with something to placate them. Same thing he's attempting to do with young voters and forgiving student loans. Time's running out and he knows it!

Forum List

Back