By The Standards Democrats Applied To Trump, Joe Biden Is A Traitor

Fag Jim H is one of the top five biggest motherfucker hypocrite trolls on here i know of that has the biggest double standards in the world.He acknowledges the truth of how the NFL is a corrupt cartel how the refs are in the pockets of the new england cheatriots,how they go out of their way to fix games for them,yet when he is presented with irrefutable facts that cannot be debunked that the government is as much corrupt as they are and the dems are destroying America along with RINOS,that they cheat same as them,,he deflects and just insults. as bad as fellow America hater sealybobo err smellybozo the other fag who also has the biggest double standards in the world always saying crap like the GOP cheats all the time but when presented overwhelming evidence he cant counter or refute that the dems cheat just as much as the RINO old guard republicans like Bush,the coward also deflects and runs off and never addreses facts.

skye i just proved that in my previous post the first post on page two the hypocrisy the dem posters like Jim h and smellaybozo have,

Fag Jim H is one of the top five biggest motherfucker hypocrite trolls on here i know of that has the biggest double standards in the world.He acknowledges the truth of how the NFL is a corrupt cartel how the refs are in the pockets of the new england cheatriots,how they go out of their way to fix games for them,yet when he is presented with irrefutable facts that cannot be debunked that the government is as much corrupt as they are and the dems are destroying America along with RINOS,that they cheat same as them,,he deflects and just insults. as bad as fellow America hater sealybobo err smellybozo the other fag who also has the biggest double standards in the world always saying crap like the GOP cheats all the time but when presented overwhelming evidence he cant counter or refute that the dems cheat just as much as the RINO old guard republicans like Bush,the coward also deflects and runs off and never addreses facts.
You know what I wish? I wish there was a truly good person out there that you and I can both believe in. One that didn’t play politics like trump. One that didn’t kiss the far rights ass. one that didn’t appoint justices who would overturn roe v Wade.

Dude, you don’t realize how corrupt the Supreme Court is. And it’s been going on for decades. Only now after roe v Wade are people paying attention. Harlan crow, etc. The Supreme Court has become a right wing partisan joke. Lowest approval in decades. No one has faith in this court. And it’s a right wing Republican court. They even stole 2000 florida. Pay more attention.

The title sounds more like a thriller than a legal treatise. The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court uses stealth rulings to amass power and undermine the republic"

Ever heard of this? Do your homework

Forum List

Back