Bwahahahaha! USDA official resigns amid race controversy

Check this out:

Would you have sex with me if I gave you {a million, a billion, YOUR "price"}?

Of course you would.

Okay, now that we've established what you are,

let's talk street price.

And it's SOLD! To the Highest Bidder.

:doubt:

Last edited:
You need to watch the CNN feed.

Her father as it turns out was killed by a white farmer for racial reasons.

The people in the story she told went public to say she is a wonderful woman who is in no way a racist and that she did everything she could to save tehir farm and their farm was saved. They love this woman and consider her a dear friend.

This is the part of the story the right wing media CUT OUT of the tape.

They trimed the story to make her look bad.

The people in the story she told went public to say she is a wonderful woman who is in no way a racist and that she did everything she could to save tehir farm and their farm was saved. They love this woman and consider her a dear friend.

She said, and I quote "I didn't give him the full force of what I could do..." now, she has never denied saying that but now she says she did everything she could to help, so did she lie in front of the NAACP or is she lying now?

As for the farmer, she of course helped him a little so that he couldn't complain that she didn't help which she admits on the tape. Apparently she sure had them fooled.

The full force of what she could do was not in the job discription.

The thing you fail to see is she then went back to these people and did do everything and indeed saved their farm and the Old couple she went back and helped ADORE HER!

She did what the job required at first and then had a revelation that it was about being poor and not about skin.

The story she told made that clear but the right wing media only showed the part that made her look racist.

This is not going to help the right win elections folks , its going to kill your party if you keep lapping up these stories on a knee jerk basis.

:rolleyes:

I can't help what other people say, Yurt. If you have a particular instance I'll address it. And yes I have defended claims of racism made against the right...like that ape cartoon made last year that some had a fit about.

Her speech appears to show that she was introspective enough to realize that her racist thoughts were wrong and she corrected them.

But that apparently matters nothing to anyone on the right. People are not allowed to grow.

thoughts that became ACTION ravi

I didn't give him the full force of what I could do
And reportedly the rest of the speech that we have been unable to watch have her going on to say that she realized her shortcomings and went back and helped the man and became friends with him and his wife.

Do you lack critical thinking skills? Apparently you do because you aren't remotely interested in finding out what she said in the rest of her speech.

doesn't matter what she did later....people commit crimes all the time and later regret it and go back and try to make the people whom they harmed whole again....

your logic is pathetic and totally partisan

For the record, the company that owns the video is currently refusing to release the video in its entirety to Breitbart or anyone else. What was run is what is readily available. There was no editing by Breitbart or any other entity except the company which owns the original. The company hired to tape the meeting.

I've said it before and I'll say it one more time: I do not believe Sherrod is a racist and I do not believe she should have been forced to resign. Especially when all the facts are not in evidence. The reaction of the administration in this case is questionable to say the least.

The real story, as far as I'm concerned, is the audience response to her story and how it relates to NAACP's stance on the Tea Party.

Sherrod isn't the story, she's the diversion...

CNN (Clinton News Network)/(Communist News Network) defending one of their own racists shouldn't surprise anyone. You know she must have that 'D' by her name. If she had that 'R' by her name i'm pretty sure CNN would be spinning it in a completely different way. CNN is just a tool of the Democratic Party. Who doesn't know that? I bet NBC will be next in defending their racist. The corrupt Liberal Press always covers for the Democrat. Nothing new,just par for the course for them. To H*LL with the Liberal Press!

Last edited:
Like i said,if CNN (Clinton News Network)/(Communist News Network) is defending her then you know she must have a 'D' by her name. If she had an 'R' by her name i'm sure their coverage would be much different. I just don't trust CNN anymore. I'm pretty sure NBC will be next to defend their racist 'D'. It's actually pretty predictable stuff coming from them.

Last edited:

The thing you fail to see is she then went back to these people and did do everything and indeed saved their farm and the Old couple she went back and helped ADORE HER!

She did what the job required at first and then had a revelation that it was about being poor and not about skin.

The story she told made that clear but the right wing media only showed the part that made her look racist.

This is not going to help the right win elections folks , its going to kill your party if you keep lapping up these stories on a knee jerk basis.

I'm beginning to truly hate the dems and the reps. None of them seem to believe that anybody in this world can think for themselves.

Have you ever been to a Southern Baptist church service? There is a lot of yepping and amening and clapping and EMPATHIZING when people admit their mistakes.

I have indeed been to a Southern Baptis Church service. Very exciting stuff. And I'm not even a religious man.

The was not a Southern Baptist Church service. This was an NAACP gathering.

Or perhaps you are attempting to use a stereotype to dismiss the reactions that so concern Benjamin Jealous...

That's kind of racist, Ravi...

See how easy it is?

I say we demand to see the entire video. And if what I suspect is true the one's that should lose their jobs are Vislack and Jealous.
I agree, but as I have stated, Sherrod's character I do not question. I do not believe she is, today, a bigot.
:confused: Why is that racist?

That is completely pathetic.

People in public service have a duty to provide proper service to the public. Doing the bare minimum because one can't get fired may be legal, but it is not ethical.

I am insulted by your spin of what I said. It is an attempt on your part to call me a racist, when, in fact, there was nothing racial meant by what I said....and can only be taken that way with spin and someone ONLY hearing or reading your spin.

And yes, THAT is exactly how it happens.

But whatever works for you is fine with me.

But I again say, in my years I have never referred to someone by their race unless someone asked me their race. I have an accountant, an attorney, a landscaper, a contractor, a host of friends, an auto mechanic, a paper delivery person....etc.,...etc.
I never say I have a white landscaper or a balck accountant.

Anyone who does, such as you did, is pathetic.
I'm sorry that you are so cowed that you think black people can't be referred to as black people.

I'm just curious to know why Brietbart has now released another edited tape targeting black people.

Your implication is disgusting.

It is people like you who intentionally twist the meaning of ones sentiments to imply racism that ihas created the problem with our racial relations today.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I do not refer to people by race just like I dont refer to them by religion. It is not out of fear. It is based on my not really caring about ones race or religion...just as I dont refer to people based on their weight.

Do you believe it is OK to refer to someone as "the fat one"

How about "the fat jewish woman standing next to that big chested black woman"

Is that how it should be done?
You're being retarded. And no the implication is valid. Why has he attacked black people in this manner? He is now claiming he didn't edit the tape and yet he is calling Sherrod a racist on the basis of what the tape contains...and the tape is obviously cut off before she makes the point she was making.

If he's not racist he's incredibly stupid.

She said, and I quote "I didn't give him the full force of what I could do..." now, she has never denied saying that but now she says she did everything she could to help, so did she lie in front of the NAACP or is she lying now?

As for the farmer, she of course helped him a little so that he couldn't complain that she didn't help which she admits on the tape. Apparently she sure had them fooled.
She realized she was wrong and rectified the situation...which the rest of the tape probably reflects.

How hard is it for you to grasp that people can overcome their own personality flaws?

thoughts that became ACTION ravi

I didn't give him the full force of what I could do
And reportedly the rest of the speech that we have been unable to watch have her going on to say that she realized her shortcomings and went back and helped the man and became friends with him and his wife.

Do you lack critical thinking skills? Apparently you do because you aren't remotely interested in finding out what she said in the rest of her speech.

doesn't matter what she did later....people commit crimes all the time and later regret it and go back and try to make the people whom they harmed whole again....

You're an asshole. Seriously.

I'm sorry that you are so cowed that you think black people can't be referred to as black people.

I'm just curious to know why Brietbart has now released another edited tape targeting black people.

It is people like you who intentionally twist the meaning of ones sentiments to imply racism that ihas created the problem with our racial relations today.

I do not refer to people by race just like I dont refer to them by religion. It is not out of fear. It is based on my not really caring about ones race or religion...just as I dont refer to people based on their weight.

You're being retarded. And no the implication is valid. Why has he attacked black people in this manner? He is now claiming he didn't edit the tape and yet he is calling Sherrod a racist on the basis of what the tape contains...and the tape is obviously cut off before she makes the point she was making.

why are you saying such mean things about obama???

Resigned USDA worker: White House forced me out
Resigned USDA worker: White House forced me out - Yahoo! News

You're an asshole. Seriously.

i love you too snookums

why are you saying such mean things about obama???

Resigned USDA worker: White House forced me out
Resigned USDA worker: White House forced me out - Yahoo! News
I think she was misquoted on that...she's on video saying someone called her three times claiming the White House wanted her out.

Which was probably a cop out on the part of the person that fired her. No way the White House would involve itself in some petty government official's affairs.

Forum List

Back