Bwahahahaha! USDA official resigns amid race controversy

Big DEMOCRATIC Gov won't release the tape???

Ravi? You've gone BEYOND just tip-toeing around the shit,

to SWIMMING in it.

For goodness sake, STFU!

What's that quote? Better to be THOUGHT a fool than to open mouth and be KNOWN as one... Something like that. (Following in y'all's footsteps, I refuse to look up what YOU could so easily Google for your own self.)
EARTH TO BUBBLEBRAIN: Big Government is a right wing blog and the same people that brought us the pimps that edited other video tapes to accuse black people of crimes.

Black people?
Why did you throw in the race of the people that were being filmed?
They were Acorn employees.

I find that very troubling that you referred to them as black people.
Why? Do you feel there is something wrong with being black? :eusa_eh:

I think you should back up your claims...I have no idea what you are talking about. You mean pictures of people at tea parties that hold up racist signs? Or that jackass from the other day that wrote the pretend letter to Lincoln.

Also, why do you automatically assume a black woman is being racist by watching an edited video of her speech?

:eusa_eh:

lmao....i thought you were a liar, but now you've just prove it...there is not a soul here who will say you defend claims of racism on the right as vigorously as you have defended the claims here...

there was enough in her speech to clearly show she used her position of power to deny him more help....you can't change that, she did it because he is white....

your faux outrage over claims of racism fall flat and show you're nothing but a hypocrite...you are always running around calling repubs racist, the tea party racist....yet you actually have the temerity to ask me to go and find your thousands of posts where you do this? :lol:
:rolleyes:

I can't help what other people say, Yurt. If you have a particular instance I'll address it. And yes I have defended claims of racism made against the right...like that ape cartoon made last year that some had a fit about.

Her speech appears to show that she was introspective enough to realize that her racist thoughts were wrong and she corrected them.

But that apparently matters nothing to anyone on the right. People are not allowed to grow.

thoughts that became ACTION ravi

I didn't give him the full force of what I could do

EARTH TO BUBBLEBRAIN: Big Government is a right wing blog and the same people that brought us the pimps that edited other video tapes to accuse black people of crimes.

Black people?

I am insulted by your spin of what I said. It is an attempt on your part to call me a racist, when, in fact, there was nothing racial meant by what I said....and can only be taken that way with spin and someone ONLY hearing or reading your spin.

And yes, THAT is exactly how it happens.

But whatever works for you is fine with me.

But I again say, in my years I have never referred to someone by their race unless someone asked me their race. I have an accountant, an attorney, a landscaper, a contractor, a host of friends, an auto mechanic, a paper delivery person....etc.,...etc.
I never say I have a white landscaper or a balck accountant.

Anyone who does, such as you did, is pathetic.

lmao....i thought you were a liar, but now you've just prove it...there is not a soul here who will say you defend claims of racism on the right as vigorously as you have defended the claims here...

there was enough in her speech to clearly show she used her position of power to deny him more help....you can't change that, she did it because he is white....

your faux outrage over claims of racism fall flat and show you're nothing but a hypocrite...you are always running around calling repubs racist, the tea party racist....yet you actually have the temerity to ask me to go and find your thousands of posts where you do this? :lol:
:rolleyes:

I can't help what other people say, Yurt. If you have a particular instance I'll address it. And yes I have defended claims of racism made against the right...like that ape cartoon made last year that some had a fit about.

Her speech appears to show that she was introspective enough to realize that her racist thoughts were wrong and she corrected them.

But that apparently matters nothing to anyone on the right. People are not allowed to grow.

thoughts that became ACTION ravi

I didn't give him the full force of what I could do
And reportedly the rest of the speech that we have been unable to watch have her going on to say that she realized her shortcomings and went back and helped the man and became friends with him and his wife.

Do you lack critical thinking skills? Apparently you do because you aren't remotely interested in finding out what she said in the rest of her speech.

Black people?

I am insulted by your spin of what I said. It is an attempt on your part to call me a racist, when, in fact, there was nothing racial meant by what I said....and can only be taken that way with spin and someone ONLY hearing or reading your spin.

But I again say, in my years I have never referred to someone by their race unless someone asked me their race. I have an accountant, an attorney, a landscaper, a contractor, a host of friends, an auto mechanic, a paper delivery person....etc.,...etc.

I'm sorry that you are so cowed that you think black people can't be referred to as black people.

I'm just curious to know why Brietbart has now released another edited tape targeting black people.

Just because she helped them in some way doesn't mean she isn't a racist. That argument is just very weak. Her apologists should be ashamed of themselves. Injecting race in this makes her a racist. It really is that simple in the end. Race should have absolutely nothing to do with her doing her job. She got booted and i'm happy about that but i still have to ask how she got such a high ranking job in the first place. She was a blatant radical Leftist racist. This should be looked into further.

I've come to the conclusion that she is actually more of an underperforming, do the minimum, job security for life incompetent federal bureaucrat that she is a racist. In the same speech, she encourage audience members to get a job in the Federal government because nobody get fired. The racism is there, but it's not the driving force. It's the low achievement can't get fired mentality that is the biggest influencer on her actions.

Have you ever been to a Southern Baptist church service? There is a lot of yepping and amening and clapping and EMPATHIZING when people admit their mistakes.

I have indeed been to a Southern Baptis Church service. Very exciting stuff. And I'm not even a religious man.

The was not a Southern Baptist Church service. This was an NAACP gathering.

Or perhaps you are attempting to use a stereotype to dismiss the reactions that so concern Benjamin Jealous...

That's kind of racist, Ravi...

See how easy it is?

I say we demand to see the entire video. And if what I suspect is true the one's that should lose their jobs are Vislack and Jealous.

I agree, but as I have stated, Sherrod's character I do not question. I do not believe she is, today, a bigot.

I'm sorry that you are so cowed that you think black people can't be referred to as black people.

I'm just curious to know why Brietbart has now released another edited tape targeting black people.

Your implication is disgusting.

It is people like you who intentionally twist the meaning of ones sentiments to imply racism that ihas created the problem with our racial relations today.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I do not refer to people by race just like I dont refer to them by religion. It is not out of fear. It is based on my not really caring about ones race or religion...just as I dont refer to people based on their weight.

Do you believe it is OK to refer to someone as "the fat one"

How about "the fat jewish woman standing next to that big chested black woman"

Is that how it should be done?

The fact she immediately brought race into it exposes her as a racist. What does race have to do with her doing her job? My experiences in life have taught me that the people who rant about race the most,are usually very racist themselves. We have a couple of these types on this very board. If everything's about race to you then you are very likely a racist yourself. Martin Luther King wanted a Color-Blind society. Those who choose to obsess over race are the worst kind of racists because they disguise their own racism with constant accusations of racism. They can fool some people with that chit but they can't fool me. A racist is a racist. I can spot them coming from a mile away.

Martin Luther King wanted a Color-Blind society.

Reminds me of a corny old blond joke:

A blonde bought two horses, and could never remember which horse was which.

A neighbor suggested that she cut the tail of one horse and that worked great until the other horse got his tail caught in a bush. It tore just right and looked exactly like the other horse's tail and our friend was stuck again.

The neighbor suggested she notch the ear off one horse. That worked fine until the other horse caught his ear on a barbed wire fence. Once again our friend couldn't tell them apart.

The neighbor suggested she measure the horses for height. When she did, she was very pleased to find that the white horse was 2 inches taller than the black horse.

She got booted and i'm happy about that but i still have to ask how she got such a high ranking job in the first place. She was a blatant radical Leftist racist. This should be looked into further.

Racism is an unfortunate thing, no matter what side it comes from. One thing I am a little baffled by is that white people are absolutely shocked and outraged if a black person who finally has decision making power has a racial bias when yielding their authority. People of color have been systematically discriminated against for the bulk of US history.

Haven't black people been on the wrong end of this to a much more disproportionate degree than whites? So when whites find concrete evidence of this against them, they go crazy like 'how could someone do this to us and get away with it'?

Just saying, now whites get a small glimpse of how others feel about the discrimination whites have imposed on so many people throughout history.

The main thing that should come out of this is: Everyone hates being discriminated against in this way. Now, white people should know when they discriminate and expect government and policy to only favor them, this is exactly how other, less represented groups feel.

Just remember,the worst and most devious racists are the ones who try to disguise their own racism with constant accusations of racism. These people really p*ss me off. We have a few of them here on this board. They're constantly screeching about racism when in reality they're the worst of the worst when it comes to racism. It's just a misdirection trick coming from them. They can't trick me though. I've seen too many of these screeching creeps in my lifetime so they don't stand a chance of tricking me. Just pay closer attention and you will quickly see who the real racists are.

Just remember,the worst and most devious racists are the ones who try to disguise their own racism with constant accusations of racism. These people really p*ss me off. We have a few of them here on this board. They're constantly screeching about racism when in reality they're the worst of the worst when it comes to racism. It's just a misdirection trick coming from them. They can't trick me though. I've seen too many of these screeching creeps in my lifetime so they don't stand a chance of tricking me. Just pay closer attention and you will quickly see who the real racists are.

Just call it both ways.

CNN just kicked this storys ass.

The right wing media altered the tapes and the guy who she is supposed to have been a racist too was just on saying this woman is in no way a racist and he and his wife had nothing but praise for this woman whos father was killed by the KKK.

CNN just kicked this storys ass.

The right wing media altered the tapes and the guy who she is supposed to have been a racist too was just on saying this woman is in no way a racist and he and his wife had nothing but praise for this woman whos father was killed by the KKK.

Okay, went to the CNN website. Nothing there about her father being killed by the KKK, but even if it happened, do you really think that wouldn't make her racist against whites? In the whole interview she never once talked about her statement "I didn't give him the full force of what I could do." No, she insisted she did everything to help so the question is, did she lie in front of the NAACP, or is she lying now?

Forum List

Back