Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

One thing that should be made clear:

The mueller office cannot , unsolicited, directly communicate with congresspeople. So instead, it issued this statement. It was not intended for the court of public opinion. It was intended for congresspeople.

Omigawd! That is so hilarious I just performed a cappuccino Angry Dragon.

Please stop. I hate to waste all this precious caffeine.
You seem smart.

I am.

Buzzfeed does not say they've seen proof.

That's the weakest excuse I have seen so far. If they didn't have sufficient supporting evidence for the claim Trump specifically directed Cohen to lie to Congress, they should not have said Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress. Going out on a limb, thereby handing Trump an opportunity to besmirch "the press", certainly wasn't the smartest of moves.
I wouldn't call it a bad move. I'd call it a communication glitch. You need to remember, Buzzfeed has been on this story for a very long time. Just because SC wasn't ready for them to spill the beans, doesn't make this a bad move. SC probably has more to add with Cohen, which explains SC telling us that parts of this are inaccurate. SC never said the story wasn't true.

Mueller's office has come out and rebutted the Buzzfeed article.. Not certain which part they're rebutting. Whether or not Trump directed Cohen to lie to congress about the Trump tower in Moscow, or the timing of it, and or when the Trump tower was discussed.

Buzzfeed is asking for clarification of what Mueller's office is rebutting, and are standing by their story until they get clarification.
Mueller's office disputes BuzzFeed report that Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress - CNNPolitics''

Regardless Michael Cohen will be testifying in an open public hearing on February 7th. Should be very interesting. Be assured that FOX NEWS will NOT be covering his testimony, so turn the channel, if you're a FOX NEWS watcher. As we know Michael Cohen was sentenced to 3 years in prison, and probably has a lot to say, being Trump's personal attorney for the last 20 years.

040DE013-0846-4915-AA95-2EF34D76555F.jpg

So Mueller said the story was Fake News, but you lunatics still want to believe.

Collusion Delusion at its finest.
Where did Mueller say it was fake news?

I do? Who, other than Buzzfeed, is reporting that they have seen proof that Trump ordered Cohen to lie to Congress? The answer, of course, is none.

My God you people are stupid and or dishonest. Yes ONE of the TWO "journalists" on the byline said he saw the actual physical evidence.

You people are morons.

Democrats should fund the wall and end the shutdown. If Democrats didn't want dead Americans more than anything else it would have been done by now.
Which wall? The one around domestic terrorists who kill more than the illegals? Oh, that's right, you want a wall around melon pickers. Got it.

Progs look pretty silly. I know you people are disappointed, but there's always hope. What do you say for your fake news now? When is prog narrative more than talking points?

That's the weakest excuse I have seen so far. If they didn't have sufficient supporting evidence for the claim Trump specifically directed Cohen to lie to Congress, they should not have said Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress. Going out on a limb, thereby handing Trump an opportunity to besmirch "the press", certainly wasn't the smartest of moves.
I wouldn't call it a bad move. I'd call it a communication glitch. You need to remember, Buzzfeed has been on this story for a very long time. Just because SC wasn't ready for them to spill the beans, doesn't make this a bad move. SC probably has more to add with Cohen, which explains SC telling us that parts of this are inaccurate. SC never said the story wasn't true.

You actually think Mueller would have issued the statement if Buzzfeed had just gotten a house number or a job title wrong? Baloney. They had a very relevant part wrong, most likely the "Trump directed Cohen to lie" part, and Mueller wouldn't have intervened publicly if that weren't about to engender deleterious consequences - like Congressional inquiries into a nothingburger. That's not a "communication glitch", that's journalistic sloppiness in blind service of the next scoop. And yes, I know, they broke most of the Trump Tower Moscow story. That still doesn't excuse exposing "the press" to even more criticism. They have shit all over their faces, and they better get their story straight, and quick.

Progs look pretty silly. I know you people are disappointed, but there's always hope. What do you say for your fake news now? When is prog narrative more than talking points?

The whole story looked pretty silly to start with. The Fake News Media's heavy touting of this story yesterday just discredits CNN, MSLSD, the Mule, the Deep State and everyone else who was sucked in by wishful thinking.

Yesterday evening, guys like Fredo Cuomo and Madcow looked like someone just shot their dog after the Mule admitted it was a hoax at 7:30 pm.

They were truly crestfallen, and you had to feel their pain after they were unveiled as horses' asses.

When even CNN is reporting "Special Counsel's office refutes Buzzfeed article" and NO other news outlet is reporting this story is true, you have to be exceptionally stupid, even for a Democrat, to not accept that the story was a lie.

Even Democratic members of Congress have acknowledged that the story is bullshit.

At the end of the day and investigation, IT'S ALL BS. This is what happens when a DC outsider with 10 lb. balls and a good brain takes office, combined with Democrats and progs who have proved to be so chaotic and corrupt.

Nothing fake about it. SC never said it never happened. The exact details may have been mis communicated because there is more to the investigation that SC doesn't want to reveal at this time. But no one denied it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back