Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

Mueller was disputing the whole damn thing.
Hmm, no, it doesn't appear that he was, as his vague, careful language avoided doing exactly that. Maybe someone else who isn't so terrified of losing his cult membership will step up and offer a guess .

Here is the OFFICIAL statement from the Mueller office:

Yes,I know.

So, which parts, specifically, do you think Mueller was disputing? His statement makes no attempt to discern this.

Too bad it’s Jason Leopold. That guy has as much cred as Cohen.
For a charge as serious as this, I would expect his editors vetted the shit out of the story.
I remember Jason Leopold insisting repeatedly how Karl Rove was going to be “frog marched” out of the White House.

That too was a very serious charge.

Never materialized and I wouldn’t put an iota of faith in anything he says.

If this BuzzFeed story isn't true - BuzzFeed's credibility is totally gone.
So are we in agreement, BuzzFeed has no cred?

Hmm, no, it doesn't appear that he was, as his vague, careful language avoided doing exactly that. Maybe someone else who isn't so terrified of losing his cult membership will step up and offer a guess .

This is probably the Bill Barr effect. Mr. Mueller knows Mr. Barr and knows that Barr doesn't put up with shit, so he had to back away from the BuzzFeed story.

Yes,I know.

So, which parts, specifically, do you think Mueller was disputing? His statement makes no attempt to discern this.

Simplified this for you,

Buzzfeed's DESRIPTION of specific statements to the special counsels office... characterization of documents..... and testimony.... are not accurate.

What is left out?

Meanwhile you missed this link at post 951, showing that the two buzzfeed authors that Muellers office disputed, don't even agree with each other:

‘Off we go again’! Co-authors of sketchy BuzzFeed report can’t even get their stories straight [video]

"
As Twitchy told you earlier, BuzzFeed’s Anthony Cormier admitted to CNN’s Alisyn Camerota that he had “not personally” seen the evidence supporting the report he co-authored, a report claiming that Donald Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie during congressional testimony.

The thing is, Jason Leopold, who co-authored the report with Cormier, went on MSNBC later and pretty strongly contradicted Cormier: "

Why are you people ignoring the holes?

Last edited:
Buzzfeed's DESRIPTION of specific statements to the special counsels office... characterization of documents..... and testimony.... are not accurate.
Yes, I know what was said. Which description? There was more than one. Which characterization? You are dodging. I knew you would.

So, two Trumpkins have now slithered out of the question. Will any of them step up?

It is funny how a front page story in pop media ends up in the Conpiracy Theories thread on USMB...what a coincidence....

Yes, I know what was said. Which description? There was more than one. Which characterization? You are dodging. I knew you would.

So, two Trumpkins have now slithered out of the question. Will any of them step up?

You failed to answer my question since you admitted you don't know what was left out.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Too bad it was a lie, buzzfeed claims have been contradicted by the Mueller's office, even by the writers of that shitty lying buzzfeed article themselves.

Mediaite:

Buzzfeed News Bombshell Reporter: No We Have Not Seen the Evidence Supporting Our Report

Anthony Cormier is one of the two investigative reporter at BuzzfeedNews who co-authored the bombshell report published Thursday night — a report which claimed President Donald Trump directed his former lawyer Michael Cohen to lie during Congressional testimony over discussions between the Trump Organization and Russian authorities about a Trump Tower Moscow project.

Cormier appeared on CNN’s New Day and revealed that he had not seen the evidence underlying his report.

and,

‘Off we go again’! Co-authors of sketchy BuzzFeed report can’t even get their stories straight

and, There are no lies. We still have pending testimony to come to a conclusion from this leg of the investigation. In other words, what will be revealed, is that neither are wrong. It's just that Buzzfeed does not have ownership of the complete story. I suspect Cohen still has pending testimony that doesn't just include Russia and the SC office doesn't want to jump the gun. That's really what this is about.

Mueller filing offers insight into core of Buzzfeed Cohen report

You failed to answer my question since you admitted you don't know what was left out.

I ignored your question, as you first ignored mine. And you will continue to do so, so I will ask others. You can sit and watch.

That's the whole point. We aren't meant to know at this point; Mueller filing offers insight into core of Buzzfeed Cohen report

One thing that should be made clear:

The mueller office cannot , unsolicited, directly communicate with congresspeople. So instead, it issued this statement. It was not intended for the court of public opinion. It was intended for congresspeople.

It is funny how a front page story in pop media ends up in the Conpiracy Theories thread on USMB...what a coincidence....
What exactly is the conspiracy theory. I don't recall Mueller saying it was a theory? Do you?

That's the whole point. We aren't meant to know at this point; Mueller filing offers insight into core of Buzzfeed Cohen report

Your fantasy world is rather grim. Try looking at some anime pr0n instead.

The mueller office cannot , unsolicited, directly communicate with congresspeople. So instead, it issued this statement. It was not intended for the court of public opinion. It was intended for congresspeople.

Omigawd! That is so hilarious I just performed a cappuccino Angry Dragon.

Please stop. I hate to waste all this precious caffeine.

Omigawd! That is so hilarious I just performed a cappuccino Angry Dragon.

Please stop. I hate to waste all this precious caffeine.
You seem smart.

Forum List

Back