Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

Donald Trump has two choices, either he resigns or he gets impeached. Of course, there is a chance the reports or him suborning perjury are fake news, but if they are true, resignation or impeachment will be his choices.

Even if he gets impeached by the House, he does not have to resign. You know. Like Clinton.
agree...

he would resign only if he believed the senate would convict him, finalize the impeachment...

I say that, only because if the senate actually was going to convict him of the impeachment charges, the high crimes and misdemeanors...

he would lose all chance of being pardoned by Pence... if the senate conviction took place... no one impeached can be pardoned, according to the constitution... so he would have to resign before the Senate votes on impeachment... if he did not want to face those crimes in a court of law, and get convicted in a court of law, and have a record by a court of law...

then he should or would resign and let Pence/the new president, pardon him
still waiting on a crime. come on fk, post the crime!!
and when I do You'll be ready to call trump lower than pond scum??
Waiting

"Lost in all the hype over this story is the fact that the source of the allegation against Trump can only be Michael Cohen, who has already pled guilty and will be going to prison for, among other things, lying."
And he never said anything about it

I love it how this ended up on the conspiracy theories
Well that's what happens on boards moderated by Trumpkins:

Negative stories about Trump subject to doubt are moved into the conspiracy section, while the Clinton Kill list threads stay in the politics section and the climate denier threads stay in the science section.
It never happened.

It never fucking happened.

If Mueller had ANYTHING he would have leaked it to CNN years ago

He's got NOTHING
What a dumbass strawman. If Mueller has any proof that Trump committed a crime, why on Earth would he show his cards before the hand is over? :cuckoo:

That's true, but if Mueller had ANY evidence that Trump did something illegal, he would have already given it to Congress so they could begin impeachment proceedings. That's just a fact, Bob doesn't want a criminal in the White House.

As I've said, one day a lot of people are going to be disappointed when they learn that the Mueller investigation was never centered on Trump .
That’s also nothing but speculation on your part. We don’t know what Mueller’s evidence is or how advanced his investigation is. It’s possible he has something on trump but is not yet ready to inform Congress; since as we all know, the moment he sends anything to Congress, we all learn what it is since few in Congress can keep their mouth shut.

It’s also entirely possible, maybe even probable, he has nothing on Trump, and can show nothing more than some around Trump had connections with Russians. After all, Mueller did say he wasn’t investigating Trump.

Negative stories about Trump subject to doubt are moved into the conspiracy section, while the Clinton Kill list threads stay in the politics section and the climate denier threads stay in the science section.
It never happened.

He's got NOTHING
What a dumbass strawman. If Mueller has any proof that Trump committed a crime, why on Earth would he show his cards before the hand is over? :cuckoo:
He's leaked everything else to CNN, why do you think he'll change now
LOLOL

You’re a moron, remember. In fact, Mueller has leaked very little.

And I note, you didn’t answer the question... why would Mueller reveal his cards before the hand is over? If he actually does have something on Trump, why give trump advanced notice, which trump could then begin fighting, before Mueller is ready to release such information?

It never happened.

He's got NOTHING

That's true, but if Mueller had ANY evidence that Trump did something illegal, he would have already given it to Congress so they could begin impeachment proceedings. That's just a fact, Bob doesn't want a criminal in the White House.

As I've said, one day a lot of people are going to be disappointed when they learn that the Mueller investigation was never centered on Trump .
That’s also nothing but speculation on your part. We don’t know what Mueller’s evidence is or how advanced his investigation is. It’s possible he has something on trump but is not yet ready to inform Congress; since as we all know, the moment he sends anything to Congress, we all learn what it is since few in Congress can keep their mouth shut.

It’s also entirely possible, maybe even probable, he has nothing on Trump, and can show nothing more than some around Trump had connections with Russians. After all, Mueller did say he wasn’t investigating Trump.

Well, according to Adam Schiff and Eric Swallwell , Mueller showed them information that directly incriminates Trump over 2 years ago.

It never happened.

He's got NOTHING

Well, according to Adam Schiff and Eric Swallwell , Mueller showed them information that directly incriminates Trump over 2 years ago.
We’ll find out eventually. It’s also possible Mueller is lying when he says trump is not under investigation, so trump is less defensive. My feeling is he will eventually produce something more along the lines of a process crime committed during the investigation; then he will from proving a direct connection between Trump and the Kremlin from before the investigation.

It never happened.

He's got NOTHING

We’ll find out eventually. It’s also possible Mueller is lying when he says trump is not under investigation, so trump is less defensive. My feeling is he will eventually produce something more along the lines of a process crime committed during the investigation; then he will from proving a direct connection between Trump and the Kremlin from before the investigation.

My feeling is that Bob is honest and he's not gonna be a bird dog for Democrats who want to impeach Trump, meaning he's following current Justice Dept policy and since the POTUS can't be indicted, there is no reason to investigate criminal activity. All this "Mueller is investigating Trump for this crime or that crime" is bullshit. Bob is investigating Russia and what they did in terms of our 2016 election, and any crimes he uncovers while conducting that investigation.

As I"ve said, Democrats are going to be sorely disappointed when he wraps up his investigation. And in fact, Democrats in Congress already know this, that is why they are moving on to "Congress MUST investigate this" which of course Congressional investigations are the most useless waste of time in the history of mankind. I"ve testified before Congress several times and those people are idiots.

My feeling is that Bob is honest and he's not gonna be a bird dog for Democrats who want to impeach Trump, meaning he's following current Justice Dept policy and since the POTUS can't be indicted, there is no reason to investigate criminal activity. All this "Mueller is investigating Trump for this crime or that crime" is bullshit. Bob is investigating Russia and what they did in terms of our 2016 election, and any crimes he uncovers while conducting that investigation.

As I"ve said, Democrats are going to be sorely disappointed when he wraps up his investigation. And in fact, Democrats in Congress already know this, that is why they are moving on to "Congress MUST investigate this" which of course Congressional investigations are the most useless waste of time in the history of mankind. I"ve testified before Congress several times and those people are idiots.
I agree that his focus is in determining Russia’s involvement in the election. But of course he has to investigate for criminality, if there is any evidence leading him in that direction. He can’t just tell Congress I think Trump conspired with Russia to hack the election, now go ahead and impeach him. He has to present evidence, otherwise the Senate will absolutely acquit Trump. And to present evidence, Mueller has to investigate. Not to mention, any findings from such an investigation could also be used against Trump once he’s out of office. And it’s also not a certainty trump can’t be indicted if it can be proven he was involved with Russia. Though it was a civil case and not a criminal case, Paula Jones was allowed to file suit against a sitting president. Constitutional scholars and lawyers offer mixed opinions on that question.

My God you people are stupid and or dishonest. Yes ONE of the TWO "journalists" on the byline said he saw the actual physical evidence.
Link?

Now , will you be man enough to come back and say "yes I was wrong?"

Buzzfeed News Reporter Jason Leopold Says He’s Seen Documents Supporting Bombshell Report
Very ambiguous and somewhat contradictory language. But I will accept one of the authors implies he's 'seen documents'.

“I don’t think we’ve said we haven’t seen them,” said Leopold, “but I will say that I’m confident that they exist.”

Jackson kept pressing him to “clarify the status” of whether they’ve seen the evidence or not — citing Cormier’s earlier comments. Leopold continued to express confidence in his reporting, citing his extensive coverage of the Moscow Project.

“I’ll say we’ve seen documents and been briefed,” he said.

Mediaite contacted Leopold for his response to Cormier’s statement that he hasn’t personally seen the documents cited in their report. He responded with “Yes. Anthony said HE had not personally seen the documents.”

Last edited:
I love love love how Buzzfeed "yes we're the assholes who put that fairy tale dossier out there too" got the shit kicked out of themselves again.

:lol:

Along with every outher freaking fake news outlet than ran with it.

upload_2019-1-20_12-58-10.png

Michael Cohen will be testifying before Congress in February. What kind of diversions do you think Trump and your propagandists will come up with to distract from his testimony?

Somethang to feed the DOPer Base morons:

Arrest the House speaker?
Arrest the Clinton's?
Arrest the Obama's?
Cohen dies or is kidnapped by Russians for the great Douche?
Launch a military attack on a new nation.
Why would we need Cohen Dead????
The guys a laugh a minute.
Hey, don't take my word for it. Ask your boy Mueller.
LOL

Team great Douche LLC are in bed with the Russian MOB.
Deaths are assured if you rat on them, or seem weak.

I really see why the convicted team Douche members are careful in what the rat on.
As the Russian MOB can have you killed in jail easily. And the family outside as well.

Michael Cohen will be testifying before Congress in February. What kind of diversions do you think Trump and your propagandists will come up with to distract from his testimony?

Somethang to feed the DOPer Base morons:

Arrest the House speaker?
Arrest the Clinton's?
Arrest the Obama's?
Cohen dies or is kidnapped by Russians for the great Douche?
Launch a military attack on a new nation.
Why would we need Cohen Dead????
The guys a laugh a minute.
Hey, don't take my word for it. Ask your boy Mueller.
LOL

Trying to kill Cohen is probably next. They'll shoot him so he can give a dying declaration.
Cohen has the MOB connection. That's why he doing what he's doing. Trying to rat on non-Russian
dirty great DrumpF Douche deeds.

And this is who all the libtards put their faith in. Y’all are so desperate. I feel alittle bad for you.

One Of The BuzzFeed Reporters Behind The Trump Report Has A History Of Making Things Up

“When Leopold’s story was first called into question a few weeks ago, Salon’s Tim Grieve reminded readers of Leopold’s checkered history with the publication. Salon removed Leopold’s August 29, 2002 story about Enron from its site after it was discovered that he plagiarized parts from the Financial Times and was unable to provide a copy of an email that was critical to the piece. Leopold’s response? A hysterical rant (linked above) which claimed that Salon’s version of events was “nothing but lies,” and that “At this point, I wonder why Salon would go to great lengths to further twist the knife into my back. I suppose the New York Times will now release their version of the events. I can see the headline now ‘Jason Leopold Must Die.”
upload_2019-1-20_13-8-50.png

Only a Moron Lawyer would say this.

And this is who all the libtards put their faith in. Y’all are so desperate. I feel alittle bad for you.

One Of The BuzzFeed Reporters Behind The Trump Report Has A History Of Making Things Up

“When Leopold’s story was first called into question a few weeks ago, Salon’s Tim Grieve reminded readers of Leopold’s checkered history with the publication. Salon removed Leopold’s August 29, 2002 story about Enron from its site after it was discovered that he plagiarized parts from the Financial Times and was unable to provide a copy of an email that was critical to the piece. Leopold’s response? A hysterical rant (linked above) which claimed that Salon’s version of events was “nothing but lies,” and that “At this point, I wonder why Salon would go to great lengths to further twist the knife into my back. I suppose the New York Times will now release their version of the events. I can see the headline now ‘Jason Leopold Must Die.”
View attachment 241161

Only a Moron Lawyer would say this.
You should see the that bedwetting problem of yours. It's a pretty clear indicator of acute pathology beyond a certain age.

Even when it's spelled out from the horse's mouth the liberals forget how to read.
It just doesn't get richer than that.

The problem is that it wasn't spelled out.

DxO-LcwU0AATAZA.jpg
Yeah, yeah it was, only a partisan hack would stay on this sinking ship, Lakhota, and that would be you.
Not too bright of you, but everybody knows that already. Now run along

Everybody? I'm just not ready to give up on a company whose future existence depends on the veracity of this story that they still stand behind. We'll see...

His guy
Anthony Cormier has a
Pulitzer Prize for Investigative Reporting.
How many have been shown as writing fake stories, or wrong? I recall only one 'Janet Cooke' as one in 82'.
I would think after one they would triple their efforts to make sure that never happens again.

Last edited:

I agree that his focus is in determining Russia’s involvement in the election. But of course he has to investigate for criminality, if there is any evidence leading him in that direction. He can’t just tell Congress I think Trump conspired with Russia to hack the election, now go ahead and impeach him. He has to present evidence, otherwise the Senate will absolutely acquit Trump. And to present evidence, Mueller has to investigate. Not to mention, any findings from such an investigation could also be used against Trump once he’s out of office. And it’s also not a certainty trump can’t be indicted if it can be proven he was involved with Russia. Though it was a civil case and not a criminal case, Paula Jones was allowed to file suit against a sitting president. Constitutional scholars and lawyers offer mixed opinions on that question.

It is an absolute certainty that he can't be indicted while in office. There is NO chance that the Justice Department reverses course on that Faun

As for impeachment. Bob wasn't hired to investigate Trump for impeachment and in fact that isn't the Justice Department's job AT ALL.

Congress has their own investigative abilities and they can do what they want, without the Justice Department.

Forum List

Back