Buzzfeed could be in legal trouble for publishing Trump Doc.

BuzzFeed Could Be In Legal Trouble For Publishing Trump Doc
An individual named in the documents may have cause to bring a libel lawsuit against BuzzFeed

View attachment 106381

They should be sued, these liberal democratic mental cases need to be shown they are not above the law, they aren't able to do what they want just like everyone else. The site deserves to be taken down after they lose hopefully millions of viewers. Bye bye BuzzFeed.

That's essentially what Assange does. Thought you all approved of that.

Huh? How does that excuse Buzzfeed? And it wasn't a report, it was all a fabrication.

Ya, McCain turned over a "fabrication" to the FBI Director. :eyeroll:

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI

Senator John McCain passed documents to the FBI director, James Comey, last month alleging secret contacts between the Trump campaign and Moscow and that Russian intelligence had personally compromising material on the president-elect himself.

<<>>

An official in the US administration who spoke to the Guardian described the source who wrote the intelligence report as consistently reliable, meticulous and well-informed, with a reputation for having extensive Russian contacts.

Some of the reports – which are dated from 20 June to 20 October last year – also proved to be prescient, predicting events that happened after they were sent.

One report, dated June 2016, claims that the Kremlin has been cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump for at least five years, with the aim of encouraging “splits and divisions in western alliance”.
Yep, McCain is backtracking like crazy too. It was all bullshit, none of it could be supported. LOL, how stupid can you be?

"McCain is backtracking like crazy"

That's because John McCain is crazy.

CaxeJCpW4AEE6he.jpg

mccain-straight-jacket-ani.gif

As far as Buzzfeed being sued goes, it seems like people who fetishize the Constitution and liberty the most seem to know the least about its application.
Where does it say you can't sue for libel?

Since the report did exist, a fact confirmed by a Senior Senator hand delivered a copy on December 9th to the FBI, and PeOTUS confirmed it yesterday in his new conference about the briefings he's had, reporting on the report isn't libel.

>>>>
Huh? How does that excuse Buzzfeed? And it wasn't a report, it was all a fabrication.
Your proof of which is? Can you prove that the Russians do not have compromising information on the orange clown? That he was not grabbing some Russian pussy, or maybe something else? Maybe he has some sexual fetishes that we don't know about. I am sure that there are some Russians that would say so. And then it would be repeated. And "Many, many people are saying". And some podunk 80 IQ sheriff in some rural county will come on the scene saying that he has evidence that it is so, but never presents the evidence. LOL

Honestly things would be much easier for Trump if there was just 1 state-run news service and the traiterous vermin who dare dissent were disbanded.
It's practically like that for Obama and the Dems now. The media is constantly spreading leftist propaganda and Democrat fake news and talking points. And yet despite that, Trump kicked ass.
And Liberals STILL haven't caught on to the fact that everyone knows they are liars and not to be believed.

An individual named in the documents may have cause to bring a libel lawsuit against BuzzFeed

View attachment 106381

They should be sued, these liberal democratic mental cases need to be shown they are not above the law, they aren't able to do what they want just like everyone else. The site deserves to be taken down after they lose hopefully millions of viewers. Bye bye BuzzFeed.
They should be sued but they should be prosecuted criminally as well.

Honestly things would be much easier for Trump if there was just 1 state-run news service and the traiterous vermin who dare dissent were disbanded.
It's practically like that for Obama and the Dems now. The media is constantly spreading leftist propaganda and Democrat fake news and talking points. And yet despite that, Trump kicked ass.
And Liberals STILL haven't caught on to the fact that everyone knows they are liars and not to be believed.

Brainwashed.

How convinced were you that Lyin' Ted's dad killed JFK a few months ago?

Your proof of which is? Can you prove that the Russians do not have compromising information on the orange clown? That he was not grabbing some Russian pussy, or maybe something else? Maybe he has some sexual fetishes that we don't know about. I am sure that there are some Russians that would say so. And then it would be repeated. And "Many, many people are saying". And some podunk 80 IQ sheriff in some rural county will come on the scene saying that he has evidence that it is so, but never presents the evidence. LOL
It is incumbent on you to prove that Russia has compromising info on Trump. All MSM has tried and I would wish you good luck, but it's a fool's errand so go for it.

View attachment 106381

That's essentially what Assange does. Thought you all approved of that.

Not really Julian gets out the crooked government being hidden from the public.
This is BS LIES that some moronic liberal democratic ass hole put out to stir up trouble on rumored bs.
Again they are putting out propaganda to turn ppl against Trump. those who are not on the awake list believe this bs from Buzz feed...

I suspect Anonymous was behind this CNN crash and burn myself, not that it matters all that much. CNN may have apologized to Assange for the false pedophile claime, but no one control's Anonymous - and they're pretty in with the 4chan shit, plus super protective of Mendax.

I raise you with the "Obama wasn't born in the US" media crowd.
How about the "Bush was MIA during his air guard days" media crowd?
But then we do have the "Sue-er in Chief", now. Who is definitely has thinner skin than Obama or Bush.
This has nothing to do with Trump shithead try READING the article.

"The libel standard for public figures is considerably higher than that of private figures (Culver notes this is one of the reasons Trump has promised to “open up” libel laws). In a libel case, public figures must demonstrate a press outfit made false statements with actual malice. In this instance, it would require the plaintiff to prove that the allegations in the dossier are false and published with malice. In the defamation context, actual malice means that a statement is published a) with the knowledge the information is false or b) with reckless disregard for the truth or falsity of the information.

Culver added that news organizations will occasionally publish information they have not yet confirmed, in order to allow an informed public to reach its own decision, as BuzzFeed did in this instance. “That’s rare,” she said. “And I have to say, I’m grateful it’s rare. I would not have made the decision that BuzzFeed made to publish this at this point. It left a lot of questions unanswered.” - BuzzFeed Could Be In Legal Trouble For Publishing Trump Doc

Not that I proclaim DailyCaller a bastion of truth, but the point being made may indeed have some validity. They go on to say that it might not behoove Trump to look into it because he'd have to address each point "which might be embarrassing" - I don't think Trump would be embarrassed in the slightest to laugh off their salacious claims, however, given my belief of Anonymous via 4chan involvement in this instance and the information put out there from 4chan, as well as the point that it's been on the web since what July 2015 with no one reporting it, I imagine he [Cohan] would be able to make a case to a reasonable judge that it was a blatant disregard for the truth.

Not sure it would tag CNN in the process, though the fact that they linked to the later posted BuzzFeed report may implicate them in propaganda, I'm not sure it rises to being legally actionable malice (unfortunately.)

Ha ha ha. Good one. They were headlining Trump bashing fake news stories and trying to push the Clinton criminal email investigation under the rug, while passing on the debate questions to Hillary.
Oh yes I forget you don't live in reality
It's fun watching liberals deny that the media is totally in the back pocket of the Democratic party. Part of the reason they got spanked in the election.
Aw you poor victim :itsok:
I'm not the one who lost the presidency, house, senate, governorships, and state legislators last November 8 and is now whining about it, even though the Dems obviously had an unfair advantage and spent tens of billions more on a failed candidate, Mrs. Streep. LOL
Yeah so unfair :itsok:
Yeah it was fair, except crooked Hillary had the media, Hollywood, academia rooting like crazed maniacs for her, including the fact that she spent tens of billions more as opposed to Trump's 65 mill, and she ended up getting her butt kicked in an electoral landslide. :anj_stfu:

Last edited:

View attachment 106381

Why, the doc exists and they labeled it unverified.

It's fun watching liberals deny that the media is totally in the back pocket of the Democratic party. Part of the reason they got spanked in the election.
I'm not the one who lost the presidency, house, senate, governorships, and state legislators last November 8 and is now whining about it, even though the Dems obviously had an unfair advantage and spent tens of billions more on a failed candidate, Mrs. Streep. LOL
Yeah it was fair, except crooked Hillary had the media, Hollywood, academia rooting like crazed maniacs for her, including the fact that she spent tens of billions as opposed to Trump's 65 mill, and she ended up getting her butt kicked in an electoral landslide. :anj_stfu:
Yes Trump got insane amounts of free coverage but he and you are poor victims. You'll be okay :itsok:

Sweet, lets go with it.

When will CNN be headlining, with links to the ongoing private investigation by thousands across the world;
The #pizzagate global child sex ring(s)?
How about the NWO conspiracy theories?
Globalist agenda?
That Soro's purple whatever the fuck?
The 9/11 truthers?

Yes the 24/7 news coverage of the bogus Clinton e-mail story and Benghazi were just leftist propaganda aimed at defeating Trump :rolleyes:

:fu:
Ha ha ha. Good one. They were headlining Trump bashing fake news stories and trying to push the Clinton criminal email investigation under the rug, while passing on the debate questions to Hillary.
No, you lying asshole. Clinton was blindsided by an electoral system designed for the 18th century. She won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. However, that is our system, and she should have looked at that, and arranged her campaigning to take that into account.

Now as for the stories concerning the orange clown. I don't know whether they are true or not, but they well could be. After all, who was bragging about the pussies that he has grabbed? And how many times did the orange clown get filmed in by the Russians with pussies they arranged to be grabbed? Or maybe, even something else. Remember, "Many, many people are saying"? What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

So maybe CNN can headline "Our own Dona Brazil hands the questions to the debate to crooked Hillary, who uses them" cause I never saw it. Contest isn't based on illegal voters in CA and NY, it's an electoral system, designed specifically for this exact reason. Let me know when Dona has been fired from her position on CNN and the Democrapic party.

Yeah it was fair, except crooked Hillary had the media, Hollywood, academia rooting like crazed maniacs for her, including the fact that she spent tens of billions as opposed to Trump's 65 mill, and she ended up getting her butt kicked in an electoral landslide. :anj_stfu:
Yes Trump got insane amounts of free coverage but he and you are poor victims. You'll be okay :itsok:
He got insane amounts of negative coverage and fake news, that's true. The media was trying to divert from crooked Hillary's criminal investigation and her endless litany of lies.

He got insane amounts of negative coverage and fake news, that's true. The media was trying to divert from crooked Hillary's criminal investigation and her endless litany of lies.
More Trump rallies were played live than any other candidate. For free. While a story that Trump admitted was fake about Hillary was on TV 24/7 on every channel. But you are a poor wittle victim
itsok.gif

Forum List

Back