Buzzfeed could be in legal trouble for publishing Trump Doc.

Clinton email
Yes the 24/7 news coverage of the bogus Clinton e-mail story and Benghazi were just leftist propaganda aimed at defeating Trump :rolleyes:

:fu:
Clinton email and Benghazi bogus?!

Really?
Absolutely. The greatest vanishing act in history is how those stories completely disappeared after November 8. Trump even told you embarrassing rubes that the stories were a campaign strategy, and it's time to stop caring about them.
You obviously should spent less time fighting non-existent Nazis and more time battling the voices in your head.
I can't help but notice you couldn't refute what I said

Honestly things would be much easier for Trump if there was just 1 state-run news service and the traiterous vermin who dare dissent were disbanded.
It's practically like that for Obama and the Dems now. The media is constantly spreading leftist propaganda and Democrat fake news and talking points. And yet despite that, Trump kicked ass.
Yes the 24/7 news coverage of the bogus Clinton e-mail story and Benghazi were just leftist propaganda aimed at defeating Trump :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha. Good one. They were headlining Trump bashing fake news stories and trying to push the Clinton criminal email investigation under the rug, while passing on the debate questions to Hillary.
Oh yes I forget you don't live in reality
It's fun watching liberals deny that the media is totally in the back pocket of the Democratic party. Part of the reason they got spanked in the election.
Aw you poor victim :itsok:

It's practically like that for Obama and the Dems now. The media is constantly spreading leftist propaganda and Democrat fake news and talking points. And yet despite that, Trump kicked ass.

Ha ha ha. Good one. They were headlining Trump bashing fake news stories and trying to push the Clinton criminal email investigation under the rug, while passing on the debate questions to Hillary.
It's fun watching liberals deny that the media is totally in the back pocket of the Democratic party. Part of the reason they got spanked in the election.
I'm not the one who lost the presidency, house, senate, governorships, and state legislators last November 8 and is now whining about it, even though the Dems obviously had an unfair advantage and spent tens of billions more on a failed candidate, Mrs. Streep. LOL

I'm not the one who lost the presidency, house, senate, governorships, and state legislators last November 8 and is now whining about it, even though the Dems obviously had an unfair advantage and spent tens of billions more on a failed candidate, Mrs. Streep. LOL
Yeah so unfair :itsok:

Its kind of interesting how Comey and the "liberal media" have been sitting on this salacious info about Trump being rolled up in a KOMPROMAT operation since at least last August, but then a week before the election "ZOMG MORE EMAIL NOTHINGBURGER" from Comey and wall to wall from the liberal media, when then end up with "still nothing there" regarding Clinton. What a shit show all around.

Its kind of interesting how Comey and the "liberal media" have been sitting on this salacious info about Trump being rolled up in a KOMPROMAT operation since at least last August, but then a week before the election "ZOMG MORE EMAIL NOTHINGBURGER" from Comey and wall to wall from the liberal media, when then end up with "still nothing there" regarding Clinton. What a shit show all around.

OMG

Pete, haven't seen you in a long time. Miss you on the other board.

:WAVE:

>>>>

OMG

Pete, haven't seen you in a long time. Miss you on the other board.

:WAVE:

>>>>

Hey WW, hows it hangin' :) Always appreciated your posting.

As far as Buzzfeed being sued goes, it seems like people who fetishize the Constitution and liberty the most seem to know the least about its application.

As far as Buzzfeed being sued goes, it seems like people who fetishize the Constitution and liberty the most seem to know the least about its application.
Where does it say you can't sue for libel?

Since the report did exist, a fact confirmed by a Senior Senator hand delivered a copy on December 9th to the FBI, and PeOTUS confirmed it yesterday in his new conference about the briefings he's had, reporting on the report isn't libel.

>>>>

You can sue all you want. If Trump were to sue, I think a fair reading of the suit would get it thrown out pretty quick.
They made a claim that's false. We call that libel in this country. Libel can be successfully sued against so I have no idea where your fair reading comes from.

Since the report did exist, a fact confirmed by a Senior Senator hand delivered a copy on December 9th to the FBI, and PeOTUS confirmed it yesterday in his new conference about the briefings he's had, reporting on the report isn't libel.

>>>>
Huh? How does that excuse Buzzfeed? And it wasn't a report, it was all a fabrication.

You can sue all you want. If Trump were to sue, I think a fair reading of the suit would get it thrown out pretty quick.
They made a claim that's false. We call that libel in this country. Libel can be successfully sued against so I have no idea where your fair reading comes from.

See WW's post. A libel suit would go nowhere. Reporting on things that have actually happened, even if they're really embarrassing, is not libel. In this case the thing that actually happened is the report was passed from McCain to the FBI.

Forum List

Back