Buzzfeed could be in legal trouble for publishing Trump Doc.

Huh? How does that excuse Buzzfeed? And it wasn't a report, it was all a fabrication.

Ya, McCain turned over a "fabrication" to the FBI Director. :eyeroll:

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI

Senator John McCain passed documents to the FBI director, James Comey, last month alleging secret contacts between the Trump campaign and Moscow and that Russian intelligence had personally compromising material on the president-elect himself.

<<>>

An official in the US administration who spoke to the Guardian described the source who wrote the intelligence report as consistently reliable, meticulous and well-informed, with a reputation for having extensive Russian contacts.

Some of the reports – which are dated from 20 June to 20 October last year – also proved to be prescient, predicting events that happened after they were sent.

One report, dated June 2016, claims that the Kremlin has been cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump for at least five years, with the aim of encouraging “splits and divisions in western alliance”.

Huh? How does that excuse Buzzfeed? And it wasn't a report, it was all a fabrication.

Ya, McCain turned over a "fabrication" to the FBI Director. :eyeroll:

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI

Senator John McCain passed documents to the FBI director, James Comey, last month alleging secret contacts between the Trump campaign and Moscow and that Russian intelligence had personally compromising material on the president-elect himself.

<<>>

An official in the US administration who spoke to the Guardian described the source who wrote the intelligence report as consistently reliable, meticulous and well-informed, with a reputation for having extensive Russian contacts.

Some of the reports – which are dated from 20 June to 20 October last year – also proved to be prescient, predicting events that happened after they were sent.

One report, dated June 2016, claims that the Kremlin has been cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump for at least five years, with the aim of encouraging “splits and divisions in western alliance”.
Yep, McCain is backtracking like crazy too. It was all bullshit, none of it could be supported. LOL, how stupid can you be?

For the record, I doubt Trump is giving anybody golden showers. Come on, really? A 70 year old man who eats like a teenager who's prostate is probably the size of a grapefruit and who's only form of exercise is jumping to conclusions? Imagine that scene, Trump hovering some Russian hookers, "Come on baby, just a little shrpritz for Daddy. Come on goddamit!"

<dribble>

"That's what I'm talking about!"

Worst golden shower ever.

When no libel lawsuit materializes, refer back to this thread. It won't be because Trump was being stoic or for the good of the country. It will be because A) it would be completely embarrassing to keep that alive in the press and B) would be tossed almost immediately.

how stupid can you be?

Pretty bright actually...

................ I was smart enough not to vote for the Orange Messiah. I don't have to carry water for him, which in light of the claims in the report - carrying any water for Trump might be something thing to shy away from.

(NOTE: I didn't vote for Clinton either)

>>>>

As far as Buzzfeed being sued goes, it seems like people who fetishize the Constitution and liberty the most seem to know the least about its application.
Where does it say you can't sue for libel?

You can sue all you want. If Trump were to sue, I think a fair reading of the suit would get it thrown out pretty quick.
They made a claim that's false. We call that libel in this country. Libel can be successfully sued against so I have no idea where your fair reading comes from.

See WW's post. A libel suit would go nowhere. Reporting on things that have actually happened, even if they're really embarrassing, is not libel. In this case the thing that actually happened is the report was passed from McCain to the FBI.

PeTTTTER!

Man, is it good to see you. :::hugs::::

Some of us last night were just sadly lamenting your loss at H.

(it's "Who", btw)

For the record, I doubt Trump is giving anybody golden showers. Come on, really? A 70 year old man who eats like a teenager who's prostate is probably the size of a grapefruit and who's only form of exercise is jumping to conclusions? Imagine that scene, Trump hovering some Russian hookers, "Come on baby, just a little shrpritz for Daddy. Come on goddamit!"

<dribble>

Goddamn, you aren't even going to bother remotely coming up to speed are you? The story was Russians hookers peeing on a bed.

<dribble>

Goddamn, you aren't even going to bother remotely coming up to speed are you? The story was Russians hookers peeing on a bed.

I like my version better.

how stupid can you be?

Pretty bright actually...

................ I was smart enough not to vote for the Orange Messiah. I don't have to carry water for him, which in light of the claims in the report - carrying any water for Trump might be something thing to shy away from.

(NOTE: I didn't vote for Clinton either)

>>>>
According to your chocolate Jesus the election was about his legacy, I'm glad America wasn't stupid enough to go for more shit government. I look at results when I decide f something was smart or not.

However the "report" wasn't a report at all so I'm still waiting for you to support your comments.

<dribble>

So you just came here to jerk people around? We had plenty of those already, loser.

As far as Buzzfeed being sued goes, it seems like people who fetishize the Constitution and liberty the most seem to know the least about its application.

You can sue all you want. If Trump were to sue, I think a fair reading of the suit would get it thrown out pretty quick.
They made a claim that's false. We call that libel in this country. Libel can be successfully sued against so I have no idea where your fair reading comes from.

See WW's post. A libel suit would go nowhere. Reporting on things that have actually happened, even if they're really embarrassing, is not libel. In this case the thing that actually happened is the report was passed from McCain to the FBI.

PeTTTTER!

(it's "Who", btw)
Looks like a bunch of losers left one forum for another. Did you guys turn it into shit like you are trying here?

<dribble>

So you just came here to jerk people around? We had plenty of those already, loser.

The only jerking around is being done by people who think Buzzfeed could successfully be sued for libel.

PeTTTTER!

(it's "Who", btw)

Oh my! Hows it goin' darlin'? :)

PeTTTTER!

(it's "Who", btw)

Just dandy. :)

New purge is on over there though. Mozy was snuffed back around October.:(( Others getting poofed. snow has gone ugly.

PeTTTTER!

(it's "Who", btw)

Just dandy. :)

New purge is on over there though. Mozy was snuffed back around October.:(( Others getting poofed. snow has gone ugly.

Yeah, I noticed, that who has been popping me lately under my latest stage name.

PeTTTTER!

(it's "Who", btw)
Looks like a bunch of losers left one forum for another. Did you guys turn it into shit like you are trying here?

What constitutes a good post to you? Being wrong about the basics while being really rude and condescending? That's all you've shown me so far.

Honestly things would be much easier for Trump if there was just 1 state-run news service and the traiterous vermin who dare dissent were disbanded.
It's practically like that for Obama and the Dems now. The media is constantly spreading leftist propaganda and Democrat fake news and talking points. And yet despite that, Trump kicked ass.
Yes the 24/7 news coverage of the bogus Clinton e-mail story and Benghazi were just leftist propaganda aimed at defeating Trump :rolleyes:

:fu:
Ha ha ha. Good one. They were headlining Trump bashing fake news stories and trying to push the Clinton criminal email investigation under the rug, while passing on the debate questions to Hillary.
Oh yes I forget you don't live in reality
It's fun watching liberals deny that the media is totally in the back pocket of the Democratic party. Part of the reason they got spanked in the election.
No, you lying asshole. Clinton was blindsided by an electoral system designed for the 18th century. She won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. However, that is our system, and she should have looked at that, and arranged her campaigning to take that into account.

Now as for the stories concerning the orange clown. I don't know whether they are true or not, but they well could be. After all, who was bragging about the pussies that he has grabbed? And how many times did the orange clown get filmed in by the Russians with pussies they arranged to be grabbed? Or maybe, even something else. Remember, "Many, many people are saying"? What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

I'm inclined not to believe the piss party shit.

It does lend itself to some good comedy tho...

67212301d1484191417-intel-chiefs-presented-trump-claims-russian-efforts-compromise-him-chickpea-jpg

Forum List

Back