Buying Your First Negro

It's funny how full of shit some people can get... Thanks for the laugh OP, too bad it was at the expense of a tragic situation. Way to exploit it though, keep up the good work!
I would like to see the practice ended and people like the Clinton Foundation stripped of their charity status for making money from it.
Supporting Muslims is not supporting slavery... That's like saying supporting Christians is supporting the kkk. Do you really think you are making a valid point?
Supporting the countries that support slavery is wrong. MOST in today's modern world just happen to be muslim.

Slavery is illegal in every country in the world, and the countries with the most slaves aren't Muslim.
So are you saying the number of slaves ONLY makes it a legit problem? If one country has a thousand and another 100 are they not equally unjust?

No, that's not what I'm saying.

What I'm saying is that your post was factually incorrect.

Liberals are just doing what they've been doing for hundreds of years, supporting slavery.
BUT ...only REPUBLICANS,Made Lynching An Art Form.
Oh you mean like George Wallace? Sorry he was a democrat.
You mean like "Bull" Conner? Damn, another democrat.

Truth is you have NO idea what you are running your mouth about.

Liberals are just doing what they've been doing for hundreds of years, supporting slavery.
REALLY??????

Got A Link???

Historically, The Republican Party was created to oppose slavery.......yet you talk like everything that Democrats in the South were doing is all the fault of the GOP.

The graphic in the OP is full of shit, of course. Of the estimated total number of slaves in the world (25 million), more than half are in India and China, and less than 5 million slaves are estimated to be held in Muslim-majority countries.
The total number of slaves that you claim are still being held by all of these countries is close to the total black population in the United States, yet you think this is nothing to worry about. Another thing, Muslim expansion hundreds of years ago started the slave trade in Africa which brought it to several countries, including colonial America. Slaves were often people who wouldn't convert to Islam, so those who were not killed were sold off as slaves.

And if the conservatives and liberterians had there way it would be legal world wide! They'd claim that government doesn't have the constitutional right to stop the practice. Child labor and shitty standards of life for most of the population would be argued the same way. Glad I woke up and grew more liberal. Goddamn, I was stupid when I was younger.

Me thinks Matthew you are mistaken and had a bad acid trip....

Oh you mean like George Wallace? Sorry he was a democrat.
You mean like "Bull" Conner? Damn, another democrat.

Truth is you have NO idea what you are running your mouth about.
Never said George Wallace,Fury but I was thinking of someone like him to be honest......Well so you are right to a degree,I am the first to put my hands up.......I should then say Southern Red Neck Conservatives Made Lynching An Art Form.....was Wallace really a Democrat....!!!!!!!! Fcuk Me are you sure,well you must be.......but wasn't he totally against Black People, Fury,enlighten me..steve,I have checked him out on Wiki,intresting man,not that I'd agree with too much of what he espoused.....but thanks for giving me the motivation to check as I said Interesting Man.

steve

Last edited:
I would like to see the practice ended and people like the Clinton Foundation stripped of their charity status for making money from it.
Supporting Muslims is not supporting slavery... That's like saying supporting Christians is supporting the kkk. Do you really think you are making a valid point?
Supporting the countries that support slavery is wrong. MOST in today's modern world just happen to be muslim.

Slavery is illegal in every country in the world, and the countries with the most slaves aren't Muslim.
So are you saying the number of slaves ONLY makes it a legit problem? If one country has a thousand and another 100 are they not equally unjust?

No, that's not what I'm saying.

What I'm saying is that your post was factually incorrect.
So says you. You seems to think a political prisoner is the same as a slave.

I'm a bit confused. Is it only black slaves whose lives matter, or do all slaves' lives matter too? And, is it universal among all slave owners, or is there some differentiation depending on who owns them, i.e. Muslims, Asians, Caucasians, Hispanics, or others?

Seems to me all lives should matter, but that tends to upset some of the black folks in these forums. Which smells like racism to me, but then I am a white conservative which certainly, to some, counts against me.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
I'm a bit confused. Is it only black slaves whose lives matter, or do all slaves' lives matter too? And, is it universal among all slave owners, or is there some differentiation depending on who owns them, i.e. Muslims, Asians, Caucasians, Hispanics, or others?

Seems to me all lives should matter, but that tends to upset some of the black folks in these forums. Which smells like racism to me, but then I am a white conservative which certainly, to some, counts against me.
OBSM (ONLY BLACK SLAVES MATTER)

And if the conservatives and liberterians had there way it would be legal world wide! They'd claim that government doesn't have the constitutional right to stop the practice. Child labor and shitty standards of life for most of the population would be argued the same way. Glad I woke up and grew more liberal. Goddamn, I was stupid when I was younger.

Why don't you own your vote and at least admit that you are responsible for slavery because you are a democrat. I'm always expected to be sorry for slavery because I'm an American so why aren't democrats expected to be sorry since they were the party for it from the beginning?

If you became more Liberal, you became more stupid as you got older.

Keep posting the truth Fury, these democratic weasels will never accept it.
it's what the democratic party does, though. they want to use the cultural marxism to punish generation after generation for a form of slavery that no longer exists in america all the while forcing everyone into the modern slavery of debt. get married and stay married, have as many kids as you can and raise them in the church so your family has strong morals, that'll create the most productive people in society. do that, social security works. no, instead, get divorced as often as possible, have as few kids as possible, have as many abortions as you want, and persecute christianity as though it's some backwards, medieval, unscientific fairy tale. that'll create the least productive, immoral people in society. do that, and then complain of racism or sexism whenever conservatives start talking about scaling back or eliminating social security because it's become completely unsustainable. and if the conservatives still refuse to shut up about the reality of the situation, embrace radical islam and allow terrorism to happen, spin it all into a debate about gun control hoping to repeal the 2nd amendment to disarm the conservatives. if that happens, simply confiscate all the wealth and property of the conservatives to squeeze maybe another generation out of social security before the whole empire collapses. that's how you buy all the negros (along with everyone else) in america wholesale and return them to the plantation.

Forum List

Back