Zone1 The Great Lie

Vietnamese arrived late 70s’ picked off homade boats in the ocean. They were “given” nothing more than any others. Within 20 yrs. They were thriving.

the biggest racism problem is Blacks on all others. Unprovoked violence off the charts in large groups hating and attacking innocent whites or mexicans.
All of this is a bunch of incorrect, inaccurate white racist garbage..

All of this is a bunch of incorrect, inaccurate white racist garbage..

people like you keep young Black males inflamed and violent over non-existent BS. Ckean up your own hood. Then SHUP for a decade. You might make progress. But you and them need to work hard to get ahead in the now Communist USA.

I hear similar BS from black sportscasters on a daily basis. Enough already. Do something. Pass the ball to a white kid if you want to have a good team. Stop killing.

404 years is enough time Meister.

No one is hearing any more excuses.

What about the Black Africans, Jamaicans and such that have come here in the past 80 years - people who on the whole are BLACKER than most African Americans - who are doing just fine, despite their Black skin and what you believe to be pervasive racism?

Barry Soetoro didn't do badly, eh?

Are you gaining any traction with your racism, IM2?
There have been huge advances made since the 60's.....even with your racism, slugger. :smoke:
Blacks have been given all sorts of opportunities above better-qualified whites for the last two generations. They have gotten into universities they never would have if they were white, and have been hired and given promotions for the same reason.

“Getting back” at whites for past systemic racism, and which they had no role in, does not get rid of racism. All that’s being done is revive racism, against whites. It‘s time to move to EQUAL opportunities without regard to skin color.

You racists decided we don't need AA anymore after 60 years. But you want to tell me how its going to take more time for whites to stop being racists. So you guys decided that your time is up. No more waiting. This is how it's going to be for the rest of your life. You can huff and puff all you want but it ain't going to stop. So if you don't want to hear it, you can always check out.

You racists decided we don't need AA anymore after 60 years. But you want to tell me how its going to take more time for whites to stop being racists. So you guys decided that your time is up. No more waiting. This is how it's going to be for the rest of your life. You can huff and puff all you want but it ain't going to stop. So if you don't want to hear it, you can always check out.
Were you part of the BLM terrorist group? You are saying the exact things that a chapter president said, especially with the threats.

You are the racist, and you are doing the huffing and puffing and spinning your wheels.
You are not helping your cause one bit, IM2, I surprised that a man with your education doesn't realize that.
I'm just showing you the reality.
By the way, could you make your font bolder and larger? That really makes a difference. :rolleyes-41:

So go enter into Hectors threads to tell him how he's a racist. Oh, I forgot, you can't , because you believe the same thing and we just have to wait until whites like you decide they won't be racists anymore.

So go enter into Hectors threads to tell him how he's a racist. Oh, I forgot, you can't , because you believe the same thing and we just have to wait until whites like you decide they won't be racists anymore.
You claim your post aren’t racists against whites but any white who disagrees with you is called a racist. You are a blight on any chance of ending racism, since you appear to be a headliner spewing your racist drivel.

It gets said that other immigrants have come to America with nothing and made it, so why can't blacks.

Here's why.

“At the very same time that America refused to give the Negro any land, through an act of Congress our government was giving away millions of acres of land in the West and the Midwest, which meant it was willing to undergird its white peasants from Europe with an economic floor.” -Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

The Homestead Acts gave away 246 million acres of land.To qualify for Homestead land, a person had to be a citizen of the United States, and blacks were not given citizenship until 1866. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, including white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land, the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family.

Shawn D Rochester, The Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black in America, pp, 49

After a lifetime of slavery, it should be noted that many freed blacks did not have the documents necessary to prove their identity. Once freed,blacks could get the documentation after registering for citizenship, but that documentation was not always considered proof by whites. The inability to show documents proving identity made it difficult for newly freed blacks to file homestead claims.

“As early as 1865, certain white Southerners put legal obstacles in place to prevent ex-slaves from acquiring property. In the provisional state governments under President Johnson’s protective leniency, planters not only prohibited black land ownership but enacted extreme measures of social control that virtually restored slavery. The black codes struck directly at freedmen striving to escape their subordination and to obtain their
communities. It was class and race legislation.”

During the twentieth century, numerous programs and policies were designed that provided race-based advantages by law for whites by every level of government in the United States. The policies excluded those who were not white; most excluded all who were not white and male. These were programs that provided benefits to a specific group, and that group was whites.

“I’m the beneficiary of the biggest affirmative action program in American history: A free education, a loan for a house. But black veterans didn’t get it. We got made middle class by our government program.”
-The Rev. Jim Wallis

Our society has allowed low lives into our national discourse on race. These liars and disingenuous opinion-makers have sold many in modern America a race-baited tale of opportunity lost and failure of black Americans that when examined, fails every fact check known to humanity. In the history of this country, I can point to at least four specific instances where whatever government was in power, colonial or constitutional republic, provided direct economic stimulus or assistance primarily for whites: The Headright Program, The Homestead Acts, The New Deal, and The Servicemen’s Readjustment Act.

The National Housing Act was passed by Congress and signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934. This law created the Federal Housing Administration or the FHA. The FHA was able to create a guaranteed home loan program whereby potential homebuyers could get bank loans guaranteed against default by the government. But the government had standards, and most of those standards were based on racist beliefs.

Between 1934 and 1968, the FHA implemented and put into practicea policy that still negatively impacts communities today. The FHA Underwriting Manual set the guidelines real estate agents used to assess home values in American neighborhoods. This manual promoted racist real estate practices. It was done by defending racially restrictive covenants and segregated communities. Due to this manual, the FHA established a neighborhood grading system based purely on false racist perceptions. Redlining was the name of that grading system.

The formation of the FHA and its guaranteed loan program only worked to increase white advantage. “Of the $120 billion worth of new housing subsidized by the government between 1934 and 1962, less than 2 percent went to nonwhite families.

So as white immigrants were coming over here with nothing, once they got here, they were ables to take advantage of being white. And the use of the race card allowed them access to programs blacks could not get. It also allowed them to join unions which insured decent pay, and those unions also excluded blacks.

More later....

Zzz. Bullshit.

I know tons of black land owners.

You claim your post aren’t racists against whites but any white who disagrees with you is called a racist. You are a blight on any chance of ending racism, since you appear to be a headliner spewing your racist drivel.
Not only that, but on this thread (or another one of his many) he called you out, condemning you for not calling ME a racist. I’ve never said anything racist.

I’m pretty sure he’s doing it for political reasons - to get blacks to think they’re being oppressed by white Republicans, and their only hope is to vote for Democrats.

Never mind that blacks were actually doing better under Trump than they are under Biden.

From his twenties until his very last day of life, John Lewis fought white racism. Lewis was born during the overt era of American apartheid. He was twenty-four before he could vote. He saw it all, and up until his transition, he did not declare that he was happy with the improvements he had seen so it is time to be quiet.

John Lewis saw the worst of segregation, a man who got his skull busted so that I can do the things I can today. Lewis will go down in history as one of the greatest Americans of all time. His sacrifice made it so blacks can vote, enter more colleges, and have an improved quality of life. But until his last breath, Lewis told us that there is still work to do regardless of the improvements we have seen. If John Lewis, a man who saw the harsh reality of the past can say that, Meister, you have NOTHING to say worthy of listening to.

Another American hero, Colin Powell, a black republican, was a pioneer in the military. He reached the top of his profession and ascended to one of the highest offices in our land. Powell also suffered the indignities of Jim Crow as a young serviceman, went to his final days telling America that we still have much to do regarding the issues surrounding race.

If both these men who saw the worst of American Apartheid can say that in the twenty-first century, we have come a long way relative to race, but we still have a long way to go, that’s the undisputed truth and so Meister you can take your little meritless opinion somewhere else.

Let's make things clear for the ignoramuses who always want to bring up reparations and run their mouths about slavery. We are demanding reparations for these things(and it's not a complete list):

Slavery, black codes, convict leasing, the fraud perpetrated on blacks landowners after slavery, redlining, restrictive covenants, contract selling, the exclusion of blacks from New Deal Programs and GI Bill, Housing segregation, predatory lending, Human rights violations in law enforcement, medical racism, retail redlining, terrorism, and much more.

So it doesn't matter what you didn't own or what you say you didn't do. You guys are not in the decision making position. This is about the government.

Let's make things clear for the ignoramuses who always want to bring up reparations and run their mouths about slavery. We are demanding reparations for these things(and it's not a complete list):

Slavery, black codes, convict leasing, the fraud perpetrated on blacks landowners after slavery, redlining, restrictive covenants, contract selling, the exclusion of blacks from New Deal Programs and GI Bill, Housing segregation, predatory lending, Human rights violations in law enforcement, medical racism, retail redlining, terrorism, and much more.

So it doesn't matter what you didn't own or what you say you didn't do. You guys are not in the decision making position. This is about the government.
Yep, you are making up excuses now. Slavery was long ago, you are owned nothing for it. Whites are and we’re denied many of the same things blacks are. What medical racism? Will your imagination ever stop?

Forum List

Back